Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12026651 -

mongo lloyd said:
I repeat: meth head coaster.



:lol:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12026655 -

I think it is the person not the drug.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: andrewss]
    #12026656 -

i was just thinking that myself.


nail

on

head


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #12026688 -

Meth is bad m'kay? If you want to keep you using it then go for it! Come back after 30 years of usage and tell us how well your body is holding up and whether or not you have a job/life besides meth, okay?


--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: SlashOZ] * 2
    #12026765 -

He remind me of a Furby on Meth



--------------------
-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #12026775 -

It took all of those "presuming idiots" to get 2 people who can actually pull forth enough brainpower together to figure out IT's the person.


There are still a few smart people here... Thank God, Higher Power, Jamba Juice, whateva...

Oh and when I type all crazy ya'll get aggravated, I get attention. That's part of my ADHD


Negative attention is welcome!!!

I can't believe ya'll brain-dead motherf*ckers didn't catch on it's for attention, when in my first post I stated that I do in fact have severe ADHD (i call it a busy mind lol) and I have been that way since I was young.

Ya'll skipped the factual medical condition,

and blamed meth.

lol

I'd hate to be yalls Valentine today.

Wait, the biased ones are probably the fake wannabe hippie/nerd (kinda smart, but really dumb) combo I'm seeing so much lately (faux-sub-culture)  who couldnt find a pussy hole if I sat it on a corner with a pricetag. (so u dont have valentines if you can put 2 and 2, and not the answer is not meth is bad lol)


I posted a thread in the Pub for ya'll...

its got some naked pics n a crappy video some bitch sent me on her cell phone

BUT HEY be happy cuz that's all yall gonna get today...

:smile:

I love all of you!!!

You're UNIQUE

not different lol



EDIT:

yeah bro ur right, bad bad bad...no other way at all ever period the end.

U drink alcohol? smoke cigs? weed? Use other illicit narcotics?

Did you answer Yes to any of those?

If so, then your opinion "it's bad for you" defaults you as a hypocrite

and makes you an all around sorry person that probably won't get too

far in life.


okay its too much to tpye allnice:

aight bakc towut iwas saying

mayb  im wrong n ITS ALL OKAY since wat u use AINT METH

comprende?

capisch.





EDIT DYNOO:


i was in vegas shooting up meth n vaping it for a few weeeks and i hung out with my furby for a few days and we talked

he even hit the pipe

like really really nobs funny u bring up furby


I AM FURBY


--------------------
:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12026781 -

blah blah blah adhd isnt uncommon or makes you special at all, give it a break that appeal just makes you sound like a retard even more

stop getting all defensive and relish in your glory god dammit...


lets do some meff!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chillin:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: andrewss]
    #12026791 -

Meth is my anti-crack


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12026801 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: andrewss]
    #12026818 -

:smile:

having fun?


cuz im sitting here bullshitiing high on meth with nothing to do lol


--------------------
:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12026890 -

I'd do methamphetamine more often if it wasn't neurotoxic at high doses.  This thread made me LOL though... not just for the awesome tweak-fueled rantings of OP but for the blind prejudice so many members here exhibit when faced with social stigma and no personal experience.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: deCypher]
    #12026932 -

lol i'm not bullshiting actually

i just gave up

i'm haven't used since2 nights ago...

im actually using my web cam to cyber with this spanish girl

yall want pics? u got it!

im personally pm everyone in this thread pics of my rock hard veiny cock....

OMFG ill write ur guys names on my stomach with chocolate whipped cream for each piuc


omg u guyths are gonn luv thish

cock shots 4 shroomery membaths



.....

i might as well as be trying to defend eating fresh dog shit


--------------------
:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12026957 -

If you get on meth ur life is over. Fin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12026958 -



--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12026990 -

shoot up a gram on point of high quality shit then come yappin to me about its bad for you...

FUCKING RIGHT ITS BAD

BUT FUCK

THE FEELING

IVing meth is like this:

imagine

a diamond shaped piece of H20 ice (fucking brilliant facets and everything)

like this:

but the size of a football made of frozen water

NOW EXPONENTIALY CONDENSE AS MUCH FROZEN PURE SYNTHETIC RAW ENERGY WITH A HINT OF COOL SOOTHING MENTHOL into that football sized frozen water diamond.


magically insert it inthe center of ur chest.

detonate it!


BOOM

cool soothing feeling running from ur heart to your head to your fingers to you dick head to ur feet to ur toes

.5 seconds late the fucking taste of raw meth in your mouth from it being in ur blood

4,3,2,1

BAM BAM BAM BAM EMERICAL FUCKIN LAGASSE IS IN YA FUCKING BODY BAM BAM BAM BAMMING EVEYRHTING

MOTHERFUCKING FORBIDDEN UNADULTERATED  RAW SYNTHETIC POWER

ILL TEAR YOUR FUCKING RIBCAGE OUT MOTHERFUCKER

type-power


that lasts a good 2-4 hours depedning how meth effects you, how good ur meth isblah blah



thenur just twacked the fuck out


load up the next rig i see a circle ahead





and thats why idont shoot meth anymore


but imthinbkinabout it

ill record it and upload it like i did with that girls coochie rubbing video


--------------------
:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: PureGrit]
    #12026991 -

PureGrit said:
I got a Zombie Plan so I am good.




I have countless hours experience on Left 4 Dead... Bring it! :mad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: ZenClarity]
    #12027010 -

u ever fired automatic weapons at  moving targets?

let alone undead


ud puss out and run

then id shoot your ass and tear ur fucking ribcage out to blend in


n*gga tweak stealth

id rob yop ass first thing for ya fuckin guns anyway

id rob u right now if i took the time to track you

luckily for u

yr poor and dont really have that much for a meth head

lifeless tweaker


ILL STEAL YO DIRTY RIGS!!!

r u white?


--------------------
:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12027023 -

zenclarity


lol damn dude

thats right next top ZenFairy

man up peckerwood

THIS OUR YARD!!!

the pizas n others aint got it today...

n the brothers? please

BUT I SURE DO HAVE AN AFRO-CAN-DO ATTITUDE!!!:awecid:


--------------------
:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12027032 -

This thread is a waste of life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People Of The Morning... Your Opinion On Crystal Meth??? [Re: CouldBbuzzeD]
    #12027035 -

CouldBbuzzeD said:
u ever fired automatic weapons at  moving targets?

let alone undead


ud puss out and run

then id shoot your ass and tear ur fucking ribcage out to blend in


n*gga tweak stealth

id rob yop ass first thing for ya fuckin guns anyway

id rob u right now if i took the time to track you

luckily for u

yr poor and dont really have that much for a meth head

lifeless tweaker


ILL STEAL YO DIRTY RIGS!!!

r u white?




Upon further enlightenment of your natural dialog.. id recommend staying away from
the meth. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* so i went to a crystal-meth anonymous meeting tonight....
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,908 20 12/15/04 01:45 AM
by wrestler_az
* "Spun" Movie about Meth w/ John Leguizamo...
( 1 2 all )
BladeLSD 6,120 22 09/25/03 08:56 PM
by Mickel
* I Fuckin Hate METH.
( 1 2 all )
sui 5,648 27 10/02/18 09:06 PM
by O_Dweeds
* Good story on the "Meth Makers"
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,405 21 09/06/23 09:05 PM
by koods
* Sickening news this morning...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
psikooz 6,623 85 05/27/04 04:46 AM
by Mycena
* Sunday mornings roll call....
( 1 2 3 all )
PawPaw 2,859 44 03/13/05 12:22 PM
by delta9
* Sunday morning thread....
( 1 2 all )
PawPaw 3,369 30 02/27/05 06:02 PM
by blissedout
* Good Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 4,886 50 11/21/03 01:01 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,727 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.