Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Deviated Septum surgery
    #11959844 -

Question for anyone who may have experience.  An over-abundance of drug use in my younger years has really done a number on my nose.  Breathing is incredibly difficult at all times but especially when I sleep.  I am constantly waking up or tossing and turning in the middle of the night because I can't breathe through my nose.  I feel like I'm walking around in a fog a lot of days and I think it's because of a lack of sleep.

I have been reading about a procedure to correct it and was wondering if anyone has had or knows anyone who has had this surgery and if it was effective.  I have not seen a doctor yet about this but don't know if I can push it off anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deviated Septum surgery [Re: BeanBurner]
    #13455659 -

Doc tries to push it on my like it's no big thing.  It's almost like he can't believe I didn't do it 15 years ago.  I would have it done in a second if it weren't so expensive for such a simple thing.  Let's do it together. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deviated septum questions TinTree 440 0 01/10/07 09:59 PM
by TinTree
* getting surgery Penroc3 1,039 10 10/09/04 11:42 AM
by Locus
* Question about surgery/marijuana recommendation blacksabbathrulz 875 3 07/12/06 08:08 PM
by eligal
* bypass surgery the muffinman 774 5 10/03/08 01:03 AM
by LbDub
* Laser eye surgery Thin White Duke 1,096 12 10/30/07 02:00 PM
by badchad
* tripping on shrooms and smokin weed before surgery? *DELETED* jlet19 3,461 8 01/10/07 03:33 AM
by takk
* Question about opiates and surgery... Nova 701 0 05/19/07 12:34 AM
by Nova
* sex/masturbation question
( 1 2 3 all )
Deviate 7,581 48 10/27/05 11:18 AM
by Viveka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
378 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.