Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly.
    #11935495 -

The facts:

He's been talking to her online for a year and a half, I'd say.

She's 17.

For months,she showed him photos of her but he always hid her face.

He's talked with her on the phone quite a bit.

I introduced him to skype and he thought it was great.

But...he's never talked to her on it and won't either.

He's fallen madly in love with this girl that he's never met.

He's delusional and stubborn.

You might say mind your own business but what do you make of this?

This is destined to end in tears and lots and lots and lots of drinking.

He doesn't see anything strange about the situation.

Theoretically,it could work out but in reality,it won't.

She's been saying to him that she wasn't sure if she could meet him in Tel Aviv or whatever airport. Unsure about the whole thing as I gather.

He has flights booked,stopping over in Amsterdam. He should just stay there for 2 weeks instead.

Thoughts?

Leave him make his own mistakes?

Edit: Seen that internet shortage episode of South Park? Ring any bells?

Edited by Anonymous (01/31/10 02:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11935561 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11935688 -

No,he's not a danger to the world but he's invested so much of himself into this that I imagine failure hasn't even come into his mind.

This is fairytale stuff in his mind. He's cried openly at bars numerous times over fighting online with her.

For him,THIS IS IT.

The moment in his life.

He told us before that she'd have sex with him as soon as he got there. This was his effort to try and justify the whole thing to us,not that I cared because I'm not that shallow.

He's been overheard saying that she told him there was no way she was having sex with him.

Honestly,I've no idea what's going through his mind.

I just hope he doesn't take things too badly...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11935745 -

well, he sounds like a total faggot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11935757 -

:ilold:

He'll probably kill himself over there and die a virgin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11935788 -

:lol: he's been with a whore/whores.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11936136 -

Thats sad. don't try and stop him but just gather as much detail as possible to share with us so we can all laugh at the epic fail that is his life.

I bet he gets mugged and stuck in Israel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11936380 -

No,nobodies trying to stop him.

He hasn't come out with any of us in three weeks.

Saving his money,he says.

An oddity,really.

And yes,I'll be sure to report back with tales,although I'm certain that no matter how drastic it went that'll he'll lie and say it went well.

That is unless he can't hide his emotions. Drink will bring out the truth,hopefully.

Much of the info we've got about it,he didn't even divulge to us,he tells middle aged men in the bar that he's friendly with.

Say we're going drinking in pub A,we ring him and he'll say he's no money and is not coming out.

He'll be spotted going to pub B on his own not long after.:facepalm:

It's not a case of him ditching us for others because he doesn't meet with anyone.

"I said I'd go for a quiet drink,not a mad one".

Lunatic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11936482 -

Reminiscent of people I know.  Getting buddy buddy with nobodies in bars, instead of strengthening bonds with brothers.

Weirdos, indeed.  But to each their own.  His train is bound for glory.  Sweet, single, lonely, toothless glory.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11936562 -

make sure you all get some info i  case he disappears

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11936676 -

It's possible he's already gone.

He's told everyone different dates but he told the guy in the bar it was yesterday/today.

I'm sure his parents have all the details,they weren't the most supporting as I'm sure you can imagine.

We envisioned him arriving in Tel Aviv and getting gang raped by four black men.:rofl:

A big bucket of fail for this young man,unfortunately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11936749 -

Let him do it. If its a huge mistake...or a scam and he comes back with one kidney, and no money...well, he learned his lesson.

Thing is, he might be completely blinded by a girl, but at least he's passionate and adventurous...and willing to take a risk. Great for him. I don't think you should knock him for it. That's what makes life so interesting.

oh and if he chickens out by amsterdam...I live there...i'll get high with him at least.

-akb112211

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11936800 -

I commend him for taking the leap,don't get me wrong but come on...

He doesn't get high either,only drinks.

The only times he's smoked was when he was drunk and you know how that goes if you're not used to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11937003 -

well...you do realize that you HAVE to update us on this thing when it pans out. Looking forward to your post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11937041 -

Anonymous #7 said:
well...you do realize that you HAVE to update us on this thing when it pans out. Looking forward to your post.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11937145 -

If you people spent one night drinking with this guy,you'd find it much better.

I've come up with a theory that he purposely lost his job so he could be at home on the net with her.

Love does weird things. eLove in this case.

The weirdest thing about it for me was him not wanting to talk to her on skype.

That in my mind,indicates that yes,he's nervous but that it keeps it a fairly tale and fantasy like and echoes that episode of South Park. Would you agree?

Remember when Stans sister met that guy and they were both too shy to talk to each other and said they'd talk to each other once they got back to their computers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11937161 -

yeah man, you are right. shit...nightmare in the making..let alone, the differences in background and customs that will contribute to the complete awkwardness.

guess he doesn't usually get girls in real life?

It is really dangerous..he's in love with a persona...an online one. not the real person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11937253 -

No,he doesn't.

He got a kiss off some slut about a month ago. She latched onto some other guy as soon as they stopped.

I don't get girls either but it's not a big deal with me.

For sure,he needs it,though but he's gone about it the wrong way to say the least.

He's going to be shell shocked by the difference in culture,I'd imagine.

Going from a sheltered life of drinking in bars to Israel.

All this,coming from a man who gave us a little lecture on the Aryan Brotherhood before.:facepalm: If you don't know,they are a group of Neo Nazi skin heads.

This girl is an Orthodox Jew. Although,he's also said she's Muslim but I believe the first one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11937268 -

Haha, "she" is a Palastinian jihidist, he is gonna meet the business end of a scimitar soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy I know heading to Israel soon to girl he added on Facebook randomly. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11937310 -

Haha,she actually is a Palestinian living in Israel.

And yes,we've imagined that scenario too.

We came up with she's going to brain wash him(even more) and he'll try and blow up the plane.

This could be a Hollywood hit but it would have to have a happy end to make the money.

"A tale of romance that flourishes against all odds. Obstacles overcome in leaps and bounds,these two once lost souls have found each other and found love. A tale of hope and perseverance".

Soppy women would eat that shit up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 03:59 AM
by Anonymous
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,284 41 02/28/10 09:20 PM
by Anonymous
* what if Anonymous 761 19 09/17/07 09:46 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,707 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.