Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: coolest thing a chic said after taking ur load [Re: ferrel_human]
    #11861938 -

ferrel_human said:
fee said:
this one time at my bachelor party in vegas. I dont remember the night before but I woke up on the roof of Ceasers palace (thats where all 4 of us stayed) and was locked up there until my friends found me like 2 days later

I got married that day and lived happily ever after



the hangover right?




yup


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good morning Shroomery. Bakery chic is freaky.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NewbieS 5,641 60 10/10/06 06:01 AM
by Newbie
* I just might have the coolest job in the world Anonymous 1,054 11 09/22/03 01:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Who has the coolest avatar?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
filthysock 9,658 113 11/12/04 02:31 AM
by SubGen1us
* post ur art!!!! notapillow 1,316 15 11/25/03 08:18 PM
by Zero7a1
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,470 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* Show off ur Rideeeeeee! (pics)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daba 16,216 118 06/02/18 04:01 PM
by Ima Trooper
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* I hate when I have to take the subway with Boris. thecheese 996 6 06/09/03 09:46 PM
by dizzim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,083 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.