Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: idiotek]
    #11530781 -

My vote goes for anxiety too, I've had the same thing happen when I was completely toasted.  Couldn't feel half my face then got all nervous and preoccupied with it and just kept worrying about it.  Went to bed and woke up fine the next morning.  Try to take a good week long break and if you still feel fucked up in a few days, def see a doc.

Never, NEVER look up symptoms for anything after smoking, I learned that the hard way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: MrEd]
    #11530788 -

after a few beers and some JWH i woke up on the sofa not being able to breath

managed to stagger half way up the stairs and passed out for 20mins or so. since then (about a monthe has passed now) a large patch of skin on my back has lost all feeling.


bit weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: druqs]
    #11530844 -

Wow sorry to hear that! I hope you get the feeling back eventually.

Last night after 1 hit I was pretty gone. The crappy anxiety started to come back, but instead of look up symptoms and panic like I did before (yeah, bad idea) I closed my eyes in the dark and meditated.

That;s when I realized how baked I was. My eyes were crazy bloodshot, too. I feel like this is both awesome that I get so high on 1 hit, but also it seems like I really should take a long break. I am going to try not to smoke at least until I get some shrooms. Then I will only smoke on the comedown.

Don't wanna break anything...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: Eschalt]
    #11530918 -

you can have a transient ischemic attack at 24, and even more likely a CVA at age 24.  You can be healthy and still have these.  It's raelly too bad I wasn't there when it happened... coulda done a cincinnati stroke test on you to check to see if you had any of the sign/symptoms.  I still would get it checked out, but odds are by now it'll be kinda hard for them to detect if it was a TIA.  Still doesn't mean don't do it.

Wish ya luck :peace:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: bbl337]
    #11531005 -

Looking up symptoms led me to that same conclusion.

I don't how you do a cincinnati stroke test, but I remember looking down at my feet and it seemed like my whole body twisted to one side, like space was bent or something, lol.

Other than that, when I stood up to test myself, I tilted my head back and forth really fast and felt normal. I stood on each leg and did like a ballerina stretch and when I stood on my left leg and then tilted my head it definitely felt like my sense of balance and coordination was not what it should be. But I think it could have been much worse. If it lasted for more than 15 minutes I definitely woulda called the doc.

I guess the biggest thing to worry about is having an actual stroke in the coming weeks/months. Your chances are much higher if you had a TIA, at least, that's what google tells me. So I am just gonna exercise daily, I think that's the best medicine for it.

Damn these crappy drug laws! If weed/shrooms were legal I would never do what I have been doing...that is, smoke too much weed because I don't have any shrooms.

Shrooms are my anti-weed (or ante-weed)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: trendal]
    #11843315 -

Read this about piracetam and stroke.

http://www.piracetam.com/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: Eschalt]
    #11843522 -

MrEd said:
Never, NEVER look up symptoms for anything after smoking, I learned that the hard way.



QFT

Eschalt said:
Damn these crappy drug laws! If weed/shrooms were legal I would never do what I have been doing...that is, smoke too much weed because I don't have any shrooms.

Shrooms are my anti-weed (or ante-weed)




wo rd.  if lsd or shrooms were legal, i would probably quit smoking weed, in fact  i'm thinking of quitting after my next L trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: bbl337]
    #11843648 -

bbl337 said:
It's raelly too bad I wasn't there when it happened... coulda done a cincinnati stroke test on you.




:derfase:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #11843781 -

have you ever been highhhh as fuckkk?? :vaped:


--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.


Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: ThaiTea]
    #11843825 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stroke? Or just really baked? [Re: ThaiTea]
    #11843852 -

ThaiTea said:
have you ever been highhhh as fuckkk?? :vaped:




Yesssuuur! I've been so high I went blind, deaf, blacked out, convulsed, and threw up. :feelsbadman:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flying With Cannabutter Baked Items? MescalitoPNW 3,960 15 08/02/09 08:20 PM
by starseed
* hotel review in cincinnati over the phish weekend. drugs and drinking!! blissedout 2,197 15 11/29/09 01:45 PM
by Salomon
* Trendal just had a stroke
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
drtyfrnk 19,933 307 04/15/13 08:18 AM
by trendal
* I wonder if having a stroke is like tripping.... sam420 1,186 19 08/02/08 01:19 PM
by lucid
* So my buddy just had a stroke... Room4Shroom 549 7 10/28/08 02:26 PM
by Dickhead
* Baked baking DNKYD 367 6 07/09/09 05:57 PM
by LobsterSauce
* i baked a cake Infrared 522 10 07/06/07 10:45 PM
by Snypa187
* Wake and Bake anybody?
( 1 2 all )
shadyy 1,746 34 12/17/08 04:04 PM
by Jetro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,984 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.