Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anyone have a file planet subscription?
    #11821575 -

I can hijack to download the Star Trek Online Beta?

:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have a file planet subscription? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11821593 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have a file planet subscription? [Re: frith]
    #11821607 -

Yea I suppose it's only the key I need. Does anyone have a file planet account want to PM me the ST:O open beta key?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have a file planet subscription? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11821710 -

You can get one for free buddy. You do have to wait in line for the download. It took me around 26 hours all said and done but soooo worth it!


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have a file planet subscription? [Re: trekie]
    #11821732 -

Oh I'll give it a shot! I got the impression it was subscribers only. Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have a file planet subscription? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11821737 -



BETA ACCESS CLOSED

All beta keys have been distributed. Open beta
access may be obtained by pre-ordering the game
through Direct2Drive.

I lose. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have a file planet subscription? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11821772 -

awww man im sorry :sad: well if your gonna buy it anyway. You can come over to my house and play it.  Or just get it with direct2drive? Do you know how much the monthly fee is going to be?  The download was around 8 gigs. I was lucky and had a subscription and got an email alert yesterday.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have a file planet subscription? [Re: trekie]
    #11821810 -

trekie said:
awww man im sorry :sad: well if your gonna buy it anyway. You can come over to my house and play it.  Or just get it with direct2drive? Do you know how much the monthly fee is going to be?  The download was around 8 gigs. I was lucky and had a subscription and got an email alert yesterday.



It's probably for the better. The last thing I need is to be getting involved with an MMO as the new semester starts up :lol: I'll probably give it a shot over the summer when time is more available

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I really want to buy the "Planet Earth" box set... Konnrade 1,889 16 04/14/07 10:15 PM
by Konnrade
* Listen to the songs of the Planets and Stars AsanteM 1,034 10 09/03/06 03:57 PM
by Konnrade
* !!!DRM Remover for Windows Media Files - FAIR USE AT LAST!!! *DELETED* blink 869 6 08/25/06 04:57 PM
by toastandjam
* subscription to people mag, free dvd player HarvestTheBrain 630 2 03/20/04 06:21 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* Free 1 yr subscription to EGM coda 784 8 10/03/07 09:37 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* anyone else have a Sirius Subscription? ZippoZM 581 2 08/19/07 11:57 AM
by Cookies
* any one use http-tunnel client v4.4.4000? (need subscription key) TameMe 1,159 0 12/07/07 01:57 PM
by TameMe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
364 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 225 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.