Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: rodfarva]
    #11744773 -

Do this. Buy a Dell D430. They are used right now (been out a few months) only >$300 usd, they have bigger keyboards. I'd run Linux. They do everything expect play H264 video or any other HD video compressed that requires lots of CPU + GPU power, unless you find one with better graphics card then integrated graphics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: iluvfungi]
    #11744933 -

I have an up netbook And love the little bugger.
After a week of typing on a small keyboard you will be like pro :wink:
If you want music and everyother thing on it I would at least recomend an
External hd. Goodluck with your choice


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: esquaredx]
    #11745244 -

i like the aspire one. its one of the few netbooks that has a proper right shift key. unlike the eee which has a half sized shift:

eee:


aspire one:


--------------------

Edited by frith (12/30/09 08:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: frith]
    #11745324 -

I don't see the big stinkin deal about these lame little netbooks.  I got a 15" Dell Inspiron for about 700 bones and it weighs like 3lbs. I love it, and it's bright purple. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: frith]
    #11745374 -

AsipreOne pic es no funccionado, but I'm looking at one right now so I can attest to what you're saying. Big ole right shift key for sure. After a few hours of use I can type on this thing pretty damn well. The pinkie keys will take some getting used to though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: Gumby]
    #11745378 -

Too bad you're gayin it all up with OSX.  :sissies:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: Newbie]
    #11745386 -

Newbie...who is that guy in your avatar?  I always kind of thought he looked like Kid Rock.  Aren't you from Michigan?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: CherryBom]
    #11745396 -

It's Mitch Hedberg, one of the best modern comedians (dead now).  And I'm from the burbs of Philly.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: Newbie]
    #11745414 -

Newbie said:
Too bad you're gayin it all up with OSX.  :sissies:



OSX? dont know why anyone would do that..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: Newbie]
    #11745416 -

No kiddin, eh?  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone own a netbook? I have a question. [Re: Gumby]
    #11745431 -

Gumby said:
Either you write like a tweaker or you type slowly.




people compare my penmanship to shorthand


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Netbook OS: Ubuntu vs XP home
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 1,236 28 01/19/10 12:34 PM
by Neuron
* Laptops, Touchpads, and Inadvertent Zoom on Webpages the spiral 716 8 10/19/11 12:10 AM
by the spiral
* I'm at work, sitting on a little netbook Maverick 525 11 02/25/10 02:14 PM
by pwnasaurus
* get tested, or get a netbook? tiny_rabid_birds 1,809 19 06/25/09 02:45 PM
by bigboi86
* Best Netbook Art Yet... NewbieS 336 2 01/21/09 06:15 PM
by truekimbo2
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,940 topic views. 0 members, 34 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.