Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11735259 -

Quote:
Anonymous #1 said:are they not being used or manipulated for the benefit of the desires of the more powerful?(adults)




child actors
children of politicians
child athletes


what's your point?  in most those cases, the kids are pretty well aware of what's going on and usually all for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11735337 -

Are they actually children though? If so isn't that illegal. I don't wanna see that shit I am just curious if there are kids under 18 on there wether they know what's going on and are all for it it shouldn't be up there. Is that a law everywhere or just in the states? I don't know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11735714 -

Anonymous #1 said:
right, but my question is...why can't these things merely be shut down? Don't give the temptation to the people.
I know there are a lot out there. Worst part is that most of them actually work and live in close proximity to their desires. more often than not.



If you knew the sheer number of people attracted to teens & preteens you would gasp. Most pedophiles don't ever touch a child sexually, don't take pictures of children, or post on 12chan. They very well might look at pics though, but most pedophiles don't even do that. Just because somebody has fantasies or is unfortunate enough to be attracted to younger people, does not mean they are suddenly without control over their actions. Some people just simple appreciate the look of other people with fewer wrinkles, softer skin, non-saggy boobs and less body hair.

While no doubt many of the children in suggestive poses have been forced to perform, probably the majority of pictures on sites like 12chan have been taken with the child thinking they are having a harmless photo shoot, playing model or some bullshit like that. They may have no idea they are being sexual objects. Sometimes there are normal pictures that people have collected because they happen to be unintentionally erotic.

A good deal of the photos seem to be from child "model" sites. I'm sure the families of those children get paid good money to have their kids pose, and the only harm done to the kids is if the shoot is outside and they happen to get a sunburn.

Anyway, the reason it is legal is because they are not nude and they are not engaging in sex of any sort. If kids were posted nude, that shit would be gone in no time. There is nudity on that site, but only of people 18+ (except when people sneak one past the mods).

Wierd. I first heard of this site yesterday and within the past day I've seen it referenced at least 5 times. Shit really catches on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11735850 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Some people just simple appreciate the look of other people with fewer wrinkles, softer skin, non-saggy boobs and less body hair.





Wow, this is a strange phenomenon. I didn't realize this...Wait, this is characteristic nearly everyone. It is certainly what we are constantly being conditioned to be attracted to.

In all, you make a very good case and your post was well thought out. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I think that the reason I decided to post this is because I had a recent experience and admittedly got a bit holier than thou up in my head. Having said that, I'm not trying deflect my original intentions or anything.

So recently, my wife received a album consisting of photos of her from her childhood on up to her teen years. It was incredible to see these photos of an innocent, precocious child. They seemed to confirm her description of a loving and caring childhood. I now have no doubt this is was the case.
Now, at some point while looking at these photos, I thought of what I encountered on the website. Now, when making observations of photographs, you always need to make assumptions. The illusion that a photo is a representation of reality continues to fool so many people.(for more on this read up on John Berger)

I thought of those childrens' childhoods. I thought, at what point does a parent decide that they will continue to accept money from a photographer who dresses that child in provocative clothes? Or after seeing nip slips and panties?
What kind of childhood will they have? How will this parenting affect their development? Childhood is about innocence. When someone more powerful alters this innocence, there are ramifications. 
What did my development as a child consist of? 
I believe that Freud was indeed onto something regarding early and late childhood sexual experiences. imperfect indeed, but invaluable.

I for one certainly believe that the way we develop sexually has an enormous influence on who and what we become when we are adults.

I also thought, most people, when they see a photo album like this don't have another reference point in their brain to see these pictures.
With my curiosity, I opened pandora's box so to speak.

I wish I was still naive. But I have reason to believe these strange, challenging experiences are all part and parcel of the development of personality and the mind. If one so chooses.

I know I'm asking a lot out of anon with this thread. You don't have to respond. These are just my thoughts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11736787 -

Some of those kids are just prepubescent camwhores... dunno if they figured it out for themselves or if some adult is getting them to do it but that's pretty fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11736801 -

new jerken site to add to the favorites

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11737352 -

Let's think about this critically:

Say a female child is born into a poor village, to an even poorer family.

A few years pass, and the father of the family (also the main breadwinner) dies. This leaves the family without adequate money for food or healthcare.

The mother makes a deal with a cartel/organized crime group, and sells her child into sexual slavery for a substantial sum of money.

The child will obviously have to be taken care of (fed, clothed and sheltered) and can't be abused too much or risk showing bruises for films/pictures. Also, although the child may be forced into sex, the child is a product and therefor would be protected by the criminal organization.

If you were to consider the average lifespan and lifestyle of a child in a situation where he/she had not been sold into sexual slavery, you really must consider whether the change is that negative. If they are raised from an early age, where being a 'sex slave' is all that they really know, how would they know it was wrong or bad? In fact, they might grow up gaining great pleasure from it.

I guess until the rest of the world is 'first world' quality, you can't legitimately make the claim that it is abuse. For all you know, it might have been the only way for the child to survive.

tl;dr: morality is subjective.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11737477 -

Anonymous #16 said:
If you were to consider the average lifespan and lifestyle of a child in a situation where he/she had not been sold into sexual slavery, you really must consider whether the change is that negative. If they are raised from an early age, where being a 'sex slave' is all that they really know, how would they know it was wrong or bad? In fact, they might grow up gaining great pleasure from it.




:dudewtf:

You are fucked in the head muchacho!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11737949 -

He has a good point. If it wasnt looked down upon so much by society it wouldnt be so shameful and scaring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11737984 -

This was a hell of a way to ask about the legality of the site and whether or not you'll get raided for viewing it. Nice one, Costanza.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11738453 -

:yoda2:Pondering Justice, He is.
The Site, who owns?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11738546 -

Anonymous #16 said:
morality is subjective.



&

Anonymous #5 said:
He has a good point. If it wasnt looked down upon so much by society it wouldnt be so shameful and scaring.



:logic:
Hard to accept, but true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11739139 -

Kids getting sold into sex slavery is nto good. It is very scaring for those young children!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11740339 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Kids getting sold into sex slavery is not good. It is very scaring for those young children!



Do you know any ex-children slaves who can corroborate your opinion?

The reason they put down fighting dogs is because that's all they know. If a child is raised as a sex slave, and that's all they know, that's life. The scaring comes from when they are introduced to the concepts of virginity/purity, and what a pedophile is, and how everyone views a pedophile.

In short I agree with you, being told you have been repeatedly 'violated' by the most hated figure in society, would be very scaring indeed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11740361 -

there are some chans that are 100% child porn. I accidentally stumbled upon one once. never again........... :facepalm:

Edited by Anonymous (12/29/09 10:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #11740632 -

i checked it out...the jailbait forum. from what i saw, it's nothing that bad. certainly no little kids. just what it says...jailbait. there was only 1 set of tits on the whole first 3 pages and the girl def looked old enough to be 18-25.

not sure what the big deal is? we have threads like that here on the shroomery every once in a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11740974 -

People are complaining about the girls that aren't nude, the younger ones.

While I don't doubt there is plenty of nudity passed around, I really doubt people are trading pictures of 10 year olds in their bathing suits here at the shroomery. I could be wrong, I tend to stick to cult.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11741095 -

Anonymous #19 said:
i checked it out...the jailbait forum. from what i saw, it's nothing that bad. certainly no little kids. just what it says...jailbait. there was only 1 set of tits on the whole first 3 pages and the girl def looked old enough to be 18-25.

not sure what the big deal is? we have threads like that here on the shroomery every once in a while.



I'm not going to link but there are definitely videos of little girls diddling each other.

okay, fine...

:whacker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11741819 -

Anonymous #14 said:
People are complaining about the girls that aren't nude, the younger ones.

While I don't doubt there is plenty of nudity passed around, I really doubt people are trading pictures of 10 year olds in their bathing suits here at the shroomery. I could be wrong, I tend to stick to cult.



well those kind of pics are disgusting. you're right, i haven't seen anything like that on here. real pedophiles are the scum of the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why does 12chan exist? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11742051 -

12chan = in favourites :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 12Chan Anonymous 422 7 11/15/09 07:10 PM
by Anonymous
* So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 2,766 121 12/28/09 09:54 AM
by Anonymous
* I am sexually attracted to underage women
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,182 39 06/21/12 10:05 AM
by Anonymous
* Famous Underage Chics I'd Totally Bang
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
Anonymous 10,725 438 02/28/10 09:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,441 34 07/01/09 03:07 PM
by Anonymous
* The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 8,034 122 03/28/09 08:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Gonna be partying with ALOT of underage girls
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,623 45 10/11/08 09:30 PM
by Anonymous
* 15 yo girl wants my dick
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 8,590 190 01/03/09 11:20 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,241 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.