Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: Brainiac]
    #11734243 -

Brainiac said:
How long before someone tells him that his movies suck. :rofl:




the first umm wtf was it, the one with the boat and shit. WTF wasthat called.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: snoot]
    #11734253 -

UnderSeig! I havent seen it sense I was a kid but I thought it was alright then. With david busey as the bad guy, priceless.




dood loves crackrox.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: snoot]
    #11734326 -

Isnt that GAry Busey? Anybody ever watch Im With Busey? great show!


--------------------
I belive that both Heaven and Hell exist on this earth. Our gift as humans is that we get to decide which realm we live in.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: SmittysPawnShop]
    #11734474 -

I was about to say, I get confused enough between Gary Busey and ol' what's his name, Nick Nolte.  Throwing in a David Busey would fuck me.


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11734627 -

I actually liked the few episodes I seen of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: Morican]
    #11734872 -

Will Sasso doing Steven Seagal is pretty funny.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11734914 -

My favorite episode is when Steven's partner is like just let me drive. Becasue Steven keeps telling him what to do. His partners seem very annoyed with him!


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: steven segal lawman [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11737493 -

yeah gary busey plays the bad guy in the first underseig I think, lol after I watch celeb rehab with gary busey acting weird as hell, I can never look at him the same.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Steven Segal's new Cop Show memes 2,213 19 12/03/09 03:59 AM
by ilike_trees
* Steven Seagal sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves
( 1 2 all )
WakeboardrB 4,044 37 04/14/10 07:39 PM
by whitelight7
* Lawman w/ Steven Seagal smurf_master 406 8 06/27/11 11:49 AM
by smurf_master
* Steven Seagal has his own Energy Drink
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,270 27 08/25/05 04:28 PM
by krishnamurti
* Steven Seagals shitty movies.
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 569 20 09/23/17 01:13 AM
by akira_akuma
* The official Steven Seagull thread Shroomopotamus 691 4 09/17/15 12:18 AM
by Konyap
* Steven Segal Navy Seal (anyone else relate)? thilfee 261 1 12/19/13 05:19 AM
by memes
* Haha Steven Seagal x Ju x 323 3 11/16/09 09:24 PM
by cmod777debian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,403 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 274 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.