Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11720632 -

that 7.5mg couldve ended up in the crotch of your fingers. Such a small dose needs to be done a lil better I would say.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: snoot]
    #11720692 -

man...this stuff is going to get banned so fucking fast it's not even funny.:sad:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11720704 -

It's already been made illegal in Austria, Germany, Sweden and a bunch of other countries.. only a matter of time :nonono:
I haven't even tried the shit yet


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11727360 -

Hey! how was it, mayne :awedance:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cabot Cheddar Cheese. thoughts 962 18 03/02/11 09:01 PM
by Dr. P. Silocybin
* Sharp Chedder Cheese and Warm Apple Pie crackawebsta 272 8 10/21/09 10:08 PM
by crackawebsta
* BONGLOADS drr 351 2 11/14/10 08:36 PM
by drr
* White Cheddar Cheez-its
( 1 2 all )
Nitrous Monkey 1,455 34 06/21/14 01:29 AM
by NonVerbalist
* What is weed usually laced with?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
WallofSleep 9,186 81 07/30/21 10:44 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* floral adulterants a.k.a. laced nugz
( 1 2 3 all )
jainveganbuddha 3,378 52 12/18/10 11:50 AM
by Prisoner#1
* laced weed
( 1 2 3 all )
thinkyou 4,384 53 04/23/12 04:48 PM
by Infinitys Minute
* My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced?
( 1 2 3 all )
x2theone2x 2,923 42 04/05/13 10:28 PM
by x2theone2x

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,580 topic views. 10 members, 102 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.