Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I just laced my turkey sammich.
    #11712308 -

I'm like Mr. Wizard meets Emeril, bitches.

What kind of science project will I cook up next?

Whatever it is, I'll be sure to kick it up a notch!

Turkey Sammich w/ JWH-018 spread.

7.5 mgs JWH-018 was dissolved in 1/2 tsp warm bacon grease.
I added in a 1/2 tbs honey mustard,
and pinches of powdered garlic and red pepper.
This was spread onto Nature's Own Whole Wheat on which I added healthy portions of
mesquite turkey breast,
lettuce,
and sharp chedder cheese.
I sliced it down the middle and

:voila:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11712334 -

Isn't that kind of a high dose?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: robbyberto]
    #11712343 -

bookmarked*


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: robbyberto]
    #11712391 -

robbyberto said:
Isn't that kind of a high dose?



No more than 3 bongloads being a high dose in relation to 2 bongloads.

It's a pretty gentle ride, when JWH is taken orally.

I've got a bit of a tolerance also.

7-8 mgs might freak someone who's never tried it.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11712400 -

Yeah, I don't know too much about it. Never tried it. I remember reading that a noob should start with about 2 milligrams. I'd be kind of nervous taking such an unknown chemical, though.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: robbyberto]
    #11712422 -

I could never take this stuff. I feel it has "way too high" written all over it.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Rocker232]
    #11712448 -

mmmm warm bacon grease.

...but sharp cheddar?

...come the fuck on now.  :methisgood:


--------------------




[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: TheBandit]
    #11712579 -

Slap some provolone on that sammich.

Yum yum. :thumbup:


--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: robbyberto]
    #11712581 -

robbyberto said:
Isn't that kind of a high dose?



absolutely not :vaped:


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Edited by Mchaggis (12/24/09 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11712588 -

:picard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11713993 -

:confused:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11713998 -

:bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11714014 -

:gump:

I like this thread

I just tried a cannabinoid blend from the sto'

"Black Magic Smoke"

Same ingredients as p.e.p. spice + marshmallow leaf and hefty, Rocket-Spice-Ultra-style dosages

Just in case anyone ever wants to know, that's what it's called and it's got the goodies in it.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11714036 -

scrap the cheddar and throw on some smoked Gouda


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11714054 -

CosmicFool said:
scrap the cheddar and throw on some smoked Gouda



a nice mild edam


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11714595 -

Hell naw.

Sharp cheddar it is goddammit.

Y'all can have all that fandangled cheese.

I'm an American.

I eat freedom cheese.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11714636 -

mmm... freedom



--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11714793 -

so did it work nicely?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11718234 -

Mchaggis said:
mmm... gaydom  :sheepfucker:






for sure bruvz.
we accept you.
just stop trying to push your beliefs on everyone else.


--------------------




[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just laced my turkey sammich. [Re: TheBandit]
    #11718502 -

:fishgun:

Yeah swyf how was it?


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cabot Cheddar Cheese. thoughts 962 18 03/02/11 09:01 PM
by Dr. P. Silocybin
* Sharp Chedder Cheese and Warm Apple Pie crackawebsta 272 8 10/21/09 10:08 PM
by crackawebsta
* BONGLOADS drr 351 2 11/14/10 08:36 PM
by drr
* White Cheddar Cheez-its
( 1 2 all )
Nitrous Monkey 1,455 34 06/21/14 01:29 AM
by NonVerbalist
* What is weed usually laced with?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
WallofSleep 9,186 81 07/30/21 10:44 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* floral adulterants a.k.a. laced nugz
( 1 2 3 all )
jainveganbuddha 3,378 52 12/18/10 11:50 AM
by Prisoner#1
* laced weed
( 1 2 3 all )
thinkyou 4,384 53 04/23/12 04:48 PM
by Infinitys Minute
* My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced?
( 1 2 3 all )
x2theone2x 2,923 42 04/05/13 10:28 PM
by x2theone2x

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,580 topic views. 2 members, 31 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.