Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: Learyfan]
    #11709048 -

without a doubt


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11709062 -

across the universe is always a fav.

something...hearing that live this summer with paul on ukulele was a pretty special moment for me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: automan]
    #11709064 -

Blackbird and the Anthology version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps are 2 of the best acoustic recordings I've ever heard.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11709081 -

oh also love the anthology version of let it be


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: yogabunny]
    #11709123 -

Havn't heard that one, such a great song though. I'll go find it now.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11709141 -

Damn, this is hard... I just have to make a list.

Across The Universe
While my Guitar Gently Weeps
Happiness is a Warm Gun
A Day in the Life
Let It Be
Don't Let Me Down

So many awesome songs...


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11709187 -

pfxtc said:
As for least favorite song?

Lovely Rita.



I fucking hate that goddamn Octopus's Garden song.  It's just terrible


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11709189 -

I'm adding another favorite
"When I saw her standing there"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11709202 -

I almost forgot about Yellow Submarine! See, this music has been such a part of our culture, it's absorbed almost subconsciously. When I was 16 or so and started to listen to actual Beatles albums, there was such feeling of familiarity. I had been hearing some of those songs my whole life, either through my parents (hippies, yes), through cover versions, or just random happenstance. The Beatles are a constant thread in my life, and once I realized their importance...

So did y'all like the recent movie Across The Universe? I really enjoyed it, though I thought it spent too much time on plot lines and romance.


--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: ToolTroll]
    #11709238 -

I thought Across The Universe was pretty good(saw it in theatres on teh LSD), but a lot of music snobs really hate it.

I'm not a fan of musicals usually, but I liked that one.  Lots of good visuals and well directed.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #11709240 -

PurpleKush said:
pfxtc said:
As for least favorite song?

Lovely Rita.



I fucking hate that goddamn Octopus's Garden song.  It's just terrible



I agree, the only bad song on Abbey Road.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #11709304 -

PurpleKush said:
I thought Across The Universe was pretty good(saw it in theatres on teh LSD), but a lot of music snobs really hate it.

I'm not a fan of musicals usually, but I liked that one.  Lots of good visuals and well directed.




i hated it :/ ......  and i LOVE the beatles and julie taymor.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: yogabunny]
    #11709317 -

the tripping scene and the enlisting to the military scene were both really cool though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: yogabunny]
    #11709361 -

I really liked the canvas of bleeding strawberries. And when Prudence came in through the bathroom window. And I LOL'd when Bono started prancing around, walrus-like. Definitely entertaining, although if I didn't love the Beatles it would probably not ever be on my radar, or need to be.


--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: ToolTroll]
    #11712885 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11713091 -

A Day in the Life :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #11713258 -

PurpleKush said:
but a lot of music snobs really hate it.



Guess I'm a music snob.:lol:

I thought it was perhaps one of the worst things I've ever seen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: wildchild68]
    #11713285 -

I don't listen to much of the beatles, but a few of my favorites are Strawberry Fields, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, imagine (solo john lennon?).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: golbez03]
    #11713288 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite Beatles song? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #11713323 -

pfxtc said:
As for least favorite song?

Lovely Rita.



what? lovely rita's well good! its up there with one of my favourites!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Beatles song??
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 4,763 30 08/20/04 04:50 AM
by ivi
* I can't name this beatles song InnerBeing 790 6 12/24/04 03:20 PM
by InnerBeing
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,993 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* my favorite dead song
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 4,652 32 03/01/05 08:20 PM
by Ripple
* LEAST favorite dead songs
( 1 2 all )
cortex 2,775 25 04/24/06 03:23 PM
by Mitchnast
* Favorite dead song? Krishna 1,183 18 03/14/04 12:58 PM
by Jenny
* Grateful Dead covering The Beatles (mp3s)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 7,731 64 09/15/04 01:30 PM
by Learyfan
* Self-Pleasuring to Favorite Beatles Song? OneMoreRobot3021 729 8 08/18/04 02:52 PM
by Hooty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,309 topic views. 4 members, 40 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.