Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed
    #11700905 -

I have close to a pound of dry shrooms, a gram of molly, a ten strip of good acid, 300mg of DMT and a load of other assorted goodies, but cannot for the life of me find a damn gram of bud, not even dirt weed, which I would gladly welcome at this point. I can't even trip on the mushrooms because I always smoke when I trip. Fuck!!! What gives? Is it this dry everywhere?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11701007 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I have close to a pound of dry shrooms, a gram of molly, a ten strip of good acid, 300mg of DMT and a load of other assorted goodies, but cannot for the life of me find a damn gram of bud, not even dirt weed, which I would gladly welcome at this point. I can't even trip on the mushrooms because I always smoke when I trip. Fuck!!! What gives? Is it this dry everywhere?



I am so incredibly jealous. I would give anything to find some molly or acid.

I have weed though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11701183 -

:troll:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11701335 -

Sell that bullshit and get a ball of some nice heroin.

Seriously, dude... Stop fucking with all those pussy drugs and learn your way around a syringe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11701438 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Sell that bullshit and get a ball of some nice heroin.

Seriously, dude... Stop fucking with all those pussy drugs and learn your way around a syringe.



crawl back into your mothers basement with your needle and die, junkie

as for OP i cant find cid, but i got molly and dope and shrooms aplenty (no dmt either :frown: )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11701451 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Sell that bullshit and get a ball of some nice heroin.

Seriously, dude... Stop fucking with all those pussy drugs and learn your way around a syringe.



crawl back into your mothers basement with your needle and die, junkie

as for OP i cant find cid, but i got molly and dope and shrooms aplenty (no dmt either :frown: )



It's really sad that people like you still exist on the shroomery. Stop being so close-minded and realize that shrooms and H are no different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11701552 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Sell that bullshit and get a ball of some nice heroin.

Seriously, dude... Stop fucking with all those pussy drugs and learn your way around a syringe.



crawl back into your mothers basement with your needle and die, junkie

as for OP i cant find cid, but i got molly and dope and shrooms aplenty (no dmt either :frown: )



It's really sad that people like you still exist on the shroomery. Stop being so close-minded and realize that shrooms and H are no different.



A) Heroin is addictive, shrooms are not.
B) Heroin is chemically refined, shrooms are not.
C) Heroin can be OD'd on, shrooms cannot.
D) Heroin requires you to jab yourself with needles, shrooms do not.
E) Heroin shows up on drug tests, shrooms do not.
F) Heroin is expensive, shrooms are cheap/free.
G) Heroin is grown in war-torn regions, shrooms are grown locally and/or naturally.
H) Heroin mutes your consciousness, shrooms amplify it.

I could go on and on...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11701564 -

um..

I'll give you this much.

All drugs are your choice to do with in your body what you will, and I'll not argue you that.

On the other hand, really and truthfully - every drug is different from every other.

They each have a different high, level of "more-ishness, tolerance buildup, type of setting to do it in, social aspect or lack of one, a different subculture with different rules and attitudes...

They couldn't be more different. Asking someone to treat mushrooms like heroin mentally is like asking me to treat tobacco and pot the same. they aren't even from the same planet if you ask me....


I don't think you should be tossed to your mother's basement to die or be assumed to be a junkie just because you use H IV...

but you can't realistically think molly is like speed is like DMT is  like horse is like pot is like jwh....come on.

I'll try to be realistic if you will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11701691 -

Anonymous #3 said:
:troll:



I'm no troll. I'm really in need of weed. All my usual connects say they don't have anything, or they are about to re-up, or they are waiting on a phone call, or etc etc etc....but no one seems to get anything. To be fair, the molly and the cid came from a festival a while back and I have been sitting on them. I had a friend who grew good bud, but he got arrested for something unrelated. His old lady still has bud but shes the type that'll say, "call me in a few hours and we'll get together" and then you call and call and no answer. I guess it is time to scrape the bowl, which I HATE doing, but damn, desperate times...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11701748 -

jwh. 3 days...well holidays, but not long. not as long as you app have been waiting.

order.

receive.

get blazed.

rinse.

repeat.

when bud comes around again, set that jwh aside for next dry spell and revel in real bud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11701768 -

Anonymous #7 said:
jwh. 3 days...well holidays, but not long. not as long as you app have been waiting.

order.

receive.

get blazed.

rinse.

repeat.

when bud comes around again, set that jwh aside for next dry spell and revel in real bud.



I have considered this. How do the jwh's compare to real bud? What is the best one/combo to get?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11701921 -

I think jwh 018 is just exactly the high of top grade medical from humbolt county.

Very cerebral high, very little body load, in fact I skip my morning coffee if I start the day with JWH 018, it's actually quite stimulating, like some very good medical stuff is.


No tiredness, less absentmindedness, and no smell. You can lay it onto cigarettes (unfiltered) and smoke in public.

It's also active orally with out any prep. Doesn't even taste bad.

You will need a milligram scale or be willing to do a gram into a liter of everclear and do a liquid measure system..there is a tek on here in the other drugs section on how to do it.

It's extremely strong...lots of ppl get paranoia from overdosing.
I did a deliberately huge dose (~65 mg) and had a really nice, psychedelic, almost disassociative trip for about 2 hours, then was more stoned than I have been since high school for another four.

at about 65 to 75 a gram, and being 3 or 4 times as strong as THC..




top grade medical weed tops out at about 25% thc by weight.

this stuff is stronger than THC, but say it is the same.

a gram of pure thc would be equivalent to 4 grams of top bud then ...

so at 75 a gram, can you beat that for 4 grams of super medical?

then remember it's stronger by a lot than THC, 3 or 4 times...so now

you just got 12 or 16 grams of that same top bud...


for 65 to 75 dollars.:eek:


it's legal, it doesn't show on five panel drug screens, and it doesn't stink when you smoke it.

it ain't like some sour diesle for the taste and the fun of passing it about, but...




and if you lay it on something, then you can roll it up and pass it about.

lotta win there.:thumbup:

there's lots of threads about it here and on bluelight.

PM me if you'd like to talk about some of the stuff we aren't supposed to on the open boards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11702079 -

Okay you sold me, I'm getting some. You should be a jwh-018 pitchman. I already have a milligram scale so that will be perfect. The money isn't an issue. I was paying 100-120 a quarter for bud so that sounds like a bargain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11702180 -

just to be transparent, i make no money off it. lol


also you really should read the posts about its safety.

no one really knows, but there are some excellent arguments out there from ppl lots smarter than me, both ways.

there is one study done by a pharm looking into a JWH 018 transdermal for pain, and it is one of the ones to present to like the FDA or whatnot....



they cost in the five figure range, so it is likely the only one at that level that we will see for a while, but they made it look pretty safe. they didn't look at smoking it tho.

do the research and make up your own mind, but i don't expect a gram will shorten your life a lot.:jah:


oh and ok i'm a retard. you can't pm me from an anonymous forum...


this is laotzo... ya'll send me a PM, i have something you want.

Edited by Anonymous (12/22/09 08:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11702256 -

Well that's a done deal. Just ordered a gram. Now comes more waiting, but I am accustomed to that. I have read some people saying that they like combining jwh-018 and 015 and others to get a different effect. I'll try 018 first and then maybe experiment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11702300 -

gratz. if it's not pure white to pale yellow, it's not top purity.

if it is rusty brown, it is max 75% pure, and the other 25% is pure crap.

i'm not sure if there is any more of that going about, but some manufacturer made a metric buttload of some and botched the synth or didn't clean it up or something, but bluelight found that what was labeled as 95+ % pure was at most 75%.

and of course, they just continued to sell it and claim that was what it was supposed to look like, even tho John W. Huffman, the inventor of these compounds, says that JWH 018 should be the palest transparent amber in crystalline form...

mine was pure sparkly white and about twice as fine as sugar.

good luck me amigo  i hope it makes you happy:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11702400 -

she's fucking someone else bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11702679 -

If I could only trip or smoke weed for the rest of my life I would choose tripping in a heartbeat...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11702690 -

weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tons of shrooms, no f-ing weed [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11702817 -

I love tripping in the right setting with the right people, but given the choice of only one, weed is the clear winner for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My treatise on being 40 years old
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 640 22 06/03/08 08:47 AM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 968 62 12/25/08 03:37 PM
by Anonymous
* When you stand in front of a mirror, what are your thoughts about yourself?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 657 31 12/27/09 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Why do people have beef with Coaster
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,765 88 03/09/10 06:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Girlfriends first time Anonymous 165 6 07/23/14 07:40 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
338 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.