Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So, I just bought a 4x4
    #11676592 -

Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4
Extended Cab


I'm so stoked.

:awebig:


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: kanglow]
    #11676644 -

ive got a jeep. woo!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: frith]
    #11676651 -

now the fun part breaking it:whoo:


--------------------

send guns, money ,lawyers, and drugs its been a long night

everything i post is a lie im a pathological liar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: frith]
    #11676658 -

had a jeep rolled it 7 times down the side of a mountain. the insurance company wanted proof of life so i had to go down and show them i.d.... have fun wheelin! if you have any questions just ask.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: kanglow]
    #11676663 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: rackem]
    #11676664 -

rackem said:
had a jeep rolled it 7 times down the side of a mountain. the insurance company wanted proof of life so i had to go down and show them i.d.... have fun wheelin! if you have any questions just ask.



proof of life? like proof you didnt die?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: nachohippie]
    #11676665 -

That's what I'm going to do next weekend after christmas.  I'm going camping and the only way to get to the campsite is with a 4x4...  :whoo:


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11676673 -

It's a 1995 with 118k miles.  I paid $1600


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: frith]
    #11676674 -

exactly... they didnt think anybody survived the accident.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: kanglow]
    #11676675 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11676698 -

@rackem
thats awesome.

i had a buddy who put nitro in his old CJ. problem was that he had a 4" lift on it too. he was on the beach, turning, when he threw the nitro.

rolled it 6 times, flipped it over, drove it home.

all it needed was an alignment.

fuckin love jeeps.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: frith]
    #11676731 -

Jeeps are fuckin amazing.  I would love to have a new wrangler rubicon


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: kanglow]
    #11676734 -

im not too crazy about the new ones.

something to be said for being able to clean the inside with a garden hose. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: frith]
    #11676755 -

frith said:
@rackem
thats awesome.

i had a buddy who put nitro in his old CJ. problem was that he had a 4" lift on it too. he was on the beach, turning, when he threw the nitro.

rolled it 6 times, flipped it over, drove it home.

all it needed was an alignment.

fuckin love jeeps.


hahaha thats classic. i miss the jeep scene. they are rugged, hell mine started after being upside down for 24 hrs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: rackem]
    #11676798 -

So, how much would a 3" lift and a good set of swamp tires cost?


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I just bought a 4x4 [Re: kanglow]
    #11676846 -

depends on the lift kit, i recommend staying away from the body lift, and you may have to do some driveline geometry so you dont blow out u joints on your driveshaft (although 3 inches is fairly mild i wouldn't worry about it too much) but check out fox stay away from rancho, the ride is harsh but prolly your cheapest bet. tires by far will be the pricest depending on what you are looking at.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ...1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 $6,995... LayYouIn 1,640 14 01/01/08 06:11 AM
by monkeyheaven
* Bio-Diesel & 4x4 questions Tomatadunothing 1,615 11 04/01/05 01:00 PM
by Tomatadunothing
* 4X4 loopin20 348 2 05/19/06 08:21 AM
by loopin20
* 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS extended cab 2 WD weirdguy32 208 6 09/18/16 01:39 PM
by King Klick
* I'm buyin a Jeep TYL3R 1,063 16 07/30/05 12:40 AM
by firesway
* car accident Lndrydusting 760 7 07/21/08 06:12 PM
by Lndrydusting
* so my mushroom hunt ended up as a 4x4 in my car... kadakuda 1,061 5 10/02/04 10:58 PM
by kadakuda
* jeep wakeboarding samueljackson 1,065 19 10/03/05 05:53 PM
by samueljackson

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
477 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.