Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card
    #11666424 -

I have a shitty laptop graphics card. Not a gaming laptop, just a regular laptop.

Im looking for game recommendations. Due to my computer's specifications shit like Dragon Age is not an option.

I like rpgs, strategy games, action games, adventure games and simulations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11666427 -

[deleted]

Edited by DIYGardens (03/30/10 02:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: DIYGardens]
    #11666430 -

if you like endlessly being at the whim of a random number generator, the flash game "elona shooter" is both very long and decently hard.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11666436 -

i like all the same stuff btw, and also have a shitty computer.

simulations ftw.

its often been a lament of mine that no one has made an honest attempt to make learning video games fun.  we'd all be geniuses by now.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11666437 -

if u like old school which i think u might...

Command and Conquer
Quarantine 1 or 2
Theme Hospital
Blood
Warcraft 2 or 3(maybe)
Masters of Orion 2 (my favorite out of these)
Carmageddon 1 and 2
Double Dragon 1 and 2
Heroes of Might and Magic 1,2,3
Oregon Trail - lol
Operation Wolf


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #11666441 -

StarCraft w/ BW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: DIYGardens]
    #11666442 -

I
DIYGardens said:
Majesty



This one looks fun, downloading it now.


Also I should mention I already have all the blizzard games that arent Warcrack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11666446 -

Duke Nukem 3D?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #11666456 -

I used to play Majesty in middle school, pretty fun game.:tongue:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11666457 -

Spelunky

Try to not get addicted. I dare you.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #11666462 -

Gastronomicus said:
Spelunky

Try to not get addicted. I dare you.



Looks like Dig Dug!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11666483 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I have a shitty laptop graphics card. Not a gaming laptop, just a regular laptop.

Im looking for game recommendations. Due to my computer's specifications shit like Dragon Age is not an option.

I like rpgs, strategy games, action games, adventure games and simulations.



try fallout 1.
fallout 2 is okay too, but 1 is better.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: igwna]
    #11666492 -

now there we fucking go!  i gotta disagree with ya on the 2 vs 1 thing though man.  2 is just awesome


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #11666494 -

they're both pretty great, but 1 was def better. 2 was more humorous i feel, but i never did get the Geck.. Well I did get the Geck but i didnt finish the game.. i got all caught up with Mods and shit and then ruined the game before i could save the deathclaws.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: igwna]
    #11666498 -

spyro the dragon. get a psx emulator.
I've been playing a lot of ripto's rage lately.


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: igwna]
    #11666501 -

Already have fall out.

Im looking primarily for newer things that dont require a great graphics card.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11666504 -

mission impossible


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: igwna]
    #11666511 -

Morrowind and the original Neverwinter Nights can both run on pretty low-spec machines. And both games are pretty expansive, Neverwinter more so, because there are a shit-ton of modules out there, as well as plenty of free online play of all sorts from serious business role-play to dude i just pwned that ogre, lol.

Morrowind can get a bit tricky if you add a lot of mods, and the expansion, blood moon, takes a bit more to run than the original game.

There's also a neat collection of games here, http://www.reflexive.com/, Check out the one called Eschalon Book 1 if you like rpg's, well worth the few bucks to buy it.

I forgot to add Age of Empires, that's a good strategy game.

Edited by Charles (12/17/09 03:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11666516 -

what kind of games are you interested in? diplomacy games? war games? fps? strategy? what?


i personally would like to find some good diplomacy games where i can create a working ecosystem and possibly conquer it. thats just my kinda deal.


i think itwould also be cool to play a game that cast you, the player, as a prisoner.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good game for a bad graphics card [Re: igwna]
    #11666545 -

Ive got Morrowind and love it, have Neverwinter nights too.
I specified in my OP that Im interested in strategy, simulation, action, adventure and rpgs.

I would also like to find good diplomacy games where I can create a working ecosystem and conquer it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What Are Some Good X-Box Games? fjbk47985 1,306 8 07/17/03 01:54 AM
by Blastrid
* Yu-gi-oh Cards? Anyone........ Bullfrog1 1,021 7 02/21/03 01:26 PM
by Bullfrog1
* The games we play DragonEyes 1,710 10 12/01/02 07:52 PM
by DragonEyes
* Debit Cards Phluck 1,187 9 12/16/02 07:12 AM
by EvilGir
* The "This or That" game to play if you're bored:
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
MOTH 23,682 447 12/10/06 02:13 PM
by musher_420
* Alice, The Game, Just as drug related as the movie
( 1 2 all )
LuNaTiX 4,260 35 01/10/04 10:02 AM
by Pinhead
* now i feel.... bad
( 1 2 all )
PHARMAKOS 4,685 21 03/22/04 04:23 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* graphical designs for a 4-wheeler (updated Jun 8 pics!) Eightball 2,945 13 06/24/04 10:10 PM
by Eightball

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,831 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.