Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #11663256 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11663310 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11663554 -

What post forced you to do this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11663559 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11663584 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I just really don't like him, and I love every one here.



i saw his first id request, it was like two days ago, he's been here over a year, and he didn't even fill out the id template :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11663785 -

poid seems to be turning into the new Cubie, i dont think hes nearly as bad  but that seems to be the general consensus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11664212 -

You did the right thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11664220 -

I ignored him a long time ago, and I'm glad I did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11664224 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11664247 -

Poid is a fool.

I litteraly ignore him, but I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11664253 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I just really don't like him, and I love every one here.



i saw his first id request, it was like two days ago, he's been here over a year, and he didn't even fill out the id template :facepalm:



what the hell is an ID TEMPLATE?? :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11664315 -

A ten or so question form to get a proper mushroom ID.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11664330 -

why not just get shroomers to ID for you? :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11664468 -

Anonymous #8 said:
why not just get shroomers to ID for you? :shocked:



:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11665444 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I just really don't like him, and I love every one here.



i saw his first id request, it was like two days ago, he's been here over a year, and he didn't even fill out the id template :facepalm:


I apologized to the moderators/trusted cultivators for that; I didn't have the time to fill out the template at that point in time.


- Poid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11665513 -

I just nigged you as well.  Make it 62.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11665574 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
why not just get shroomers to ID for you? :shocked:



:facepalm:



Because some people are prudes SO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DO IT RIGHT!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11665588 -

and op. by making this thread you have confirmed your status as a gay little bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11666342 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I really didn't want to, but he left me no choice.




I ignored him, too. I felt bad about doing it, but he had it coming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ignored Poid [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11666828 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
why not just get shroomers to ID for you? :shocked:



:facepalm:



sorry I get it, you fill it in to give other shroomers information to help identification.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Password request Anonymous 266 4 11/14/07 12:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Encrypting request Anonymous 161 1 03/13/08 10:08 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,446 67 01/15/08 12:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Website idea Anonymous 338 17 08/29/09 10:56 AM
by Anonymous
* 5 am and my girlfriend is not home yet...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 109 110 )
Anonymous 38,252 2,199 11/03/09 11:53 AM
by geokills
* Securely mailing cannabis
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,316 28 11/07/09 11:50 AM
by Anonymous
* PEOPLE IN MUSHROOMS HUNTING Anonymous 411 19 04/06/08 07:44 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
627 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.