Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ?
    #11628112 -

Just wondering?

I got attacked by a big gang of youths unprovoked while walking to a shop.  They smashed a bottle over my head from behind then proceeded to try and kill me by kicking my ribs and organs in, then robbed me while I was incapacitated.  Its a wonderful world.

But anyway all these posts about suits I wondered if anyone knows of a site that sells a jumper / hoody / suit that would prevent a hard kick to the ribs from hurting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628134 -

I don't know of such a thing, you need to move :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628135 -

I forget what there called, but get the one that comes with a concealed carry permit and a 45 in the pocket. Those are really good at stopping a kick.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628138 -

if by hoodie, you really mean .45, then yes but it's far more important to
be aware of what's going on around you, getting smashed in the back of the
head wont offer much in rib/face kicking prevention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11628140 -

If its legal where you live I would think about getting a concealed carry permit. I carry a 45 in a SuperTuck holster, you cant even tell its there


--------------------
I'm Looking for Vietnamese Pans :pm: For More Info

I LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, BUT IT'S OK...THEY KNOW ME HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: MrKnightVision]
    #11628145 -

MrKnightVision said:
If its legal where you live I would think about getting a concealed carry permit. I carry a 45 in a SuperTuck holster, you cant even tell its there


I can't recommend it, some times you over react to a situation or believe you are defending yourself. Other solutions would be best for your own good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628146 -

Take the power back.

Bulk up, train hard, be aware and carry a weapon + the confidence to use it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: MrKnightVision]
    #11628148 -

Your allowed to just start popping off kids who surround you?  Or you have to wait for them to hit you first?  :confused:

The amount of times I've been randomly attacked around here there would be a lot of dead people and I'd probably be in jail if I had a gun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Chubba]
    #11628150 -

Chubba said:
Take the power back.

Bulk up, train hard, be aware and carry a weapon + the confidence to use it.



damn right, physical strength overpowers guns imho aswell,
but this post comes from a anti gun person.

on the other side, i could be huge as fuck and fast, but one bullet and fuck the muscle ..


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Maurer]
    #11628152 -

Quote:
I can't recommend it, some times you over react to a situation or believe you are defending yourself. Other solutions would be best for your own good.



If you have sufficient distance and point a gun at someone AND they still attack, shoot.

There's no overreacting.

If someone closes a gap and attacks a person with a gun, they deserve to be shot. I believe the vast majority would back off to live another day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Maurer]
    #11628155 -

Maurer said:
MrKnightVision said:
If its legal where you live I would think about getting a concealed carry permit. I carry a 45 in a SuperTuck holster, you cant even tell its there


I can't recommend it, some times you over react to a situation or believe you are defending yourself. Other solutions would be best for your own good.



Yeah I would hate to use a weapon after getting smashed in the head with a bottle  :evil:


--------------------
I'm Looking for Vietnamese Pans :pm: For More Info

I LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, BUT IT'S OK...THEY KNOW ME HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628158 -

Quote:
The amount of times I've been randomly attacked



That goes back to my first post.

BE AWARE.

Nobody should be able to "randomly attack" you, you should be able to have a gun pointed at their face before a single strike is thrown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: MrKnightVision]
    #11628160 -

I'm just saying I like to not go to pounding in the ass prison :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Chubba]
    #11628163 -

Chubba said:
Quote:
The amount of times I've been randomly attacked



That goes back to my first post.

BE AWARE.

Nobody should be able to "randomly attack" you, you should be able to have a gun pointed at their face before a single strike is thrown.



+100:thumbup:


--------------------
I'm Looking for Vietnamese Pans :pm: For More Info

I LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, BUT IT'S OK...THEY KNOW ME HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Chubba]
    #11628168 -

I was in a bar and a guy walked up to me said something i turned to looked at him and was punched over for no reason.  Luckily my friend boshed him one back for me.

If I had a gun though - the amount of rage I had at the time I would of emptied the whole clip in him.  No doubt I'd be in jail if I had one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Maurer]
    #11628169 -

Maurer said:
I'm just saying I like to not go to pounding in the ass prison :shrug:



You dont go to prison for defending yourself


--------------------
I'm Looking for Vietnamese Pans :pm: For More Info

I LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, BUT IT'S OK...THEY KNOW ME HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628173 -

where the hell do you live man?


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628174 -

where do you live that has you randomly attacked on multiple occasions?

i've never been attacked.  i've never even been in a fight.  and tbh, i'm not a fan of the thought of every joe schmoe walking around with a concealed carry permit just waiting to "defend" himself.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: nice1]
    #11628175 -

I'm a MASSIVE fan of protection dogs.

You need to invest a decent whack of money, but you have a best friend for the next 15 years that will defend you against multiple attackers (even armed).



I would like to see a group target a guy walking with a protection dog, not going to happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there such a thing as a punch/kick proof jumper / hoody ? [Re: Chubba]
    #11628178 -

You mean those attack dogs from red alert 2 are real!?!? oh shit.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need a new hoodie.
( 1 2 all )
Jim 3,149 33 02/06/05 09:18 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* HELP TrashCan Punch Mix
( 1 2 all )
SystemTool462 4,428 21 10/28/05 05:29 PM
by trendal
* LRG "Dead Serious hoody" aka "Skeleton Hoody" S33D 2,401 5 11/27/06 04:45 PM
by mr_kite
* Hoodies.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,610 61 09/26/05 06:35 PM
by Liz
* I got my ass kicked tonight
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 3,439 34 03/19/06 11:11 PM
by hug_the_man
* Just kicked some fucker's ass...
( 1 2 all )
Brakkie 1,486 31 12/21/05 12:53 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* proof I am a shroomery addict
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 4,425 34 03/07/08 10:28 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Shroomery hoodie!
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 3,008 47 05/23/06 04:11 PM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,601 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.