Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Shroomery hoodie!
    #5663333 -

WEll yesterday in the mail I received my Shroomery hoodie and a shroomery shirt and it is all thanks to Theolduser! He is fucking awesome.. now I am one of the cool kids with my bad ass forest green Shroomery hoodie :hug:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5663335 -

They still make those?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5663336 -

They need to make a hat. I would so buy one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #5663343 -

I saw a picture a long time ago of someone, I think 40oz., with a black shroomery hoodie that was really nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: domite]
    #5663345 -

yea a black hoody would be cool, im not feelin the green ones.


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: domite]
    #5663346 -

Sweet! I can't wait to order mine this month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: EarthDroid]
    #5663348 -

Hey ED, good to see ya


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: Yarry]
    #5663358 -

Thanks!  I missed you, I am very glad to be back, although I need to make a new gnome.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: EarthDroid]
    #5663359 -

So they do still make them then?

Do you have a link?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: domite]
    #5663365 -

I also got my Shroomery shirt in the post yesterday :smile:

It's a lot more green that i thought it would be but it'll do. Black ones would be teh shiznit!


--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: Dfekt]
    #5663387 -

Anyone?

Edit:Never mind, i found it, not as nice as the old ones.

Edited by domite (05/23/06 09:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5663773 -

yer suppose to model it for us!~

:smile:



tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: Roadkill]
    #5663810 -

only if I can look on the inside

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5663820 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: goobler]
    #5663905 -

goobler said:
only if I can look on the inside



and see her guts?

:smirk:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: domite]
    #5663956 -

domite said:
I saw a picture a long time ago of someone, I think 40oz., with a black shroomery hoodie that was really nice.



my hoody was from the original batch made years ago,
the design was made by smack31.
only a few of us have them =]



--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: Roadkill]
    #5663957 -

sure, why the hell not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: 40oz]
    #5663981 -

Yeah, I figured it would be impossible to get. Oh well, the shroomery doesnt have my size anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: Roadkill]
    #5664106 -

Haha, I was thinking the same thing when I read this thread Roadkill. Where's the pics??

Quote:
They need to make a hat. I would so buy one.



Yes! A ball cap with a cool looking mushroom on it. Not the crappy cartoonish graphic, but a more real looking mushroom.
Maybe even a wool style hat too.

I'm about to buy some blank hats, go to a printing shop where i can get jpg images printed on clothing and items.. i can start selling them on ebay too. They wont say anything about the shroomery, but will have mushroom pictures on them.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hoodie! [Re: 40oz]
    #5664150 -

40oz said:




I like how you use your one turntable as a stand for your CD player. Using your disconnected mixer to display a shirt shows ingenuity and flair. Can't wait to hear wunna yo tapes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I want a Shroomery hoodie. Tasty_Smurf_House 851 12 09/02/04 11:52 PM
by Fungushungry
* Shroomery Hoodie OneMoreRobot3021 1,033 17 01/14/05 04:56 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The Shroomery Store
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,635 38 04/26/04 08:42 AM
by joe666
* Bought me some shroomery gear ShroomyMcPot 564 3 07/25/04 06:17 PM
by wandrnshaman
* What ever happened to the shroomery apparel? ShroomNoob03 438 2 09/01/04 04:48 PM
by SoulSurfer
* Anunaki members on Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Gypsy Boy 1,075 26 05/05/21 10:07 PM
by Asante
* Seattle Hempfest 2008
( 1 2 all )
mathewww 3,084 21 08/18/08 02:40 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* Seattle HEMPFEST!!!
( 1 2 all )
fliped 3,254 37 08/21/07 09:59 PM
by Gastronomicus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,008 topic views. 2 members, 213 guests and 226 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.