Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11611661 -

Because I don't think taking drugs to alleviate boredom is a very good idea in the long run.  That's just personal opinion, of course... but if you want LSD and can only get DXM, you probably should just wait for the LSD instead of robotripping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11611683 -

I never said I never ate hbwr or dxm and I LOVE my jay-dub ate-teen but damn people who are like in their twenties or older still chuggin' cough syrup or ordering HBWR to their mom's house are just plain retarded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11611710 -

Quote:
Anonymous #5 said: damn people who are like in their twenties or older still chuggin' cough syrup or ordering HBWR to their mom's house are just plain retarded



And what's retarded about that?  Some people like DXM and HBWR seeds over other psychedelics and dissociatives.  Different strokes for different folks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11611734 -

HBWR can definetly get very intense aswell, up there with the top psychs for me. Certaintly much better than the majority of RCs I have tried, cept 2c-e which is probably my fav psych all round.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11612431 -

Quote:
And then there's the research chems, which are for adults who don't have any hookups.



I vastly prefer 2CE over LSD. A sheet of good blotter or a gram of 2CE? I'll take the 2CE, thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11612540 -

i'm curious, if someone doesn't smoke pot. and has no dealer, how is someone supposed to get a dealer for anything else. dealers are typically unreceptive to..


anon - hey you sell pot?
dealer - yea man what do you need?
anon - i need some acid and mushrooms stat!
dealer - lolz

i'm defiantly not saying that DXM is better or even comparably to your definition of a psychedelic experience, but it's silly to assume only kids use these drugs or that they have no value.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11615314 -

Maybe people actually like DXM?
Holy shit, I know thats crazy, but just maybe.. :facepalm:

Edited by Anonymous (12/09/09 10:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11615323 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Quote:
Anonymous #5 said: damn people who are like in their twenties or older still chuggin' cough syrup or ordering HBWR to their mom's house are just plain retarded



And what's retarded about that?  Some people like DXM and HBWR seeds over other psychedelics and dissociatives.  Different strokes for different folks.



Seriously? people in their twenties ordering HBWR to their moms house and drinking stolen robitussin isn't retarded?

Seriously?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11617190 -

RC chems for adults who can't get connects? You fucking asshole I'd gladly trade my crystal mdma, pcp, lsd, mushroom and dmt connects for some of shulgin's random tryptamines.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11623265 -

I have great connects. Fresh shroomies, been cracker dried and handed to me within 24 hours of pick.

Lovely LSD, the real stuff with no speed or Raid sprayed on it.

Great bud, tasty and cheap.

Been doing those for 25 years.

I'd like to try something new.

I'd like to have an alternative to carrying leafy green down the highway that is legal.

I might even like having a trip available that is legal.

I haven't ordered any YET, because I have to be responsible and save money for Xmas, even though I am not Christian, the kids expect presents. *grin*

But I WILL, because I am about new experiences, and if I don't like em...the toilet is always right there. No worse than getting ripped off for pressies or blotter; in fact better because I know I don't know what I'm getting and may not like it.

I vote for ButtHurtBaby.

Oh, and most RC vendors have an intelligence test before u can become a customer. You have to find them. That's it.

Have a good day.

That's all I have to say.:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11623399 -

Like buying street drugs is any safer than ordering RC's. :rolleyes:

Its been said DXM is not the same thing as other psychedelics. Its still very worthwhile. Youre mad because you can buy it at walmart? What exactly makes a drug worthy to you? It has to either come from the ground or be bought from a hippy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11623653 -

Alcohol, heroin and nicotine are bullshit drugs.  Anyone who uses them should be locked away in prison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11623695 -

Anonymous #19 said:
Alcohol, heroin and nicotine are bullshit drugs.  Anyone who uses them should be locked away in prison.



:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11623941 -

Quote:
Alcohol, heroin and nicotine are bullshit drugs.  Anyone who uses them should be locked away in prison.




Have you tried Viagra or Cialis? You don't have to take your frustration out on other people, theres a cure now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11623964 -

You are aware that most RC's were discovered by Alexander Shulgin(father of MDMA) AND ARE DOCUMENTED in 2 of his books?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #11624078 -

Shulgin seems to place great importance on the spiritual aspect, or at least learning potential, of each of his discoveries, too.

Sure he doesn't leave out the sexual part, or how it affects his ability to taste food, or whether it makes him dislike bright light...but that is because while he was trippin' he remained a scientist to as great a degree as he could. His wife is no dummy either, and she does the same thing. Ofter her take on a compound is similar to his, but sometimes it is significantly different.

These are properly named I think. Research is what they are for and what they need.

If you just wanna get high, giggle, take a path to spiritual growth thathas been trod by hundreds of thousands already since the 60's...stick with  what u know.

But those ppl who took Hoffman's "problem child" in the first set of experiences had no idea what they were getting into.

Someone has to do it.

LoL. I also can't see any logic in putting things like the 2c-x drugs in with DMX.

Diff class of drugs, diff end goal usually, and diff circuit in the brain. Not just apples and oranges, but Nikes and Twinkies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11624713 -

Anonymous #17 said:
I have great connects. Fresh shroomies, been cracker dried and handed to me within 24 hours of pick.

Lovely LSD, the real stuff with no speed or Raid sprayed on it.

Great bud, tasty and cheap.

Been doing those for 25 years.

I'd like to try something new.

I'd like to have an alternative to carrying leafy green down the highway that is legal.

I might even like having a trip available that is legal.

I haven't ordered any YET, because I have to be responsible and save money for Xmas, even though I am not Christian, the kids expect presents. *grin*

But I WILL, because I am about new experiences, and if I don't like em...the toilet is always right there. No worse than getting ripped off for pressies or blotter; in fact better because I know I don't know what I'm getting and may not like it.

I vote for ButtHurtBaby.

Oh, and most RC vendors have an intelligence test before u can become a customer. You have to find them. That's it.

Have a good day.

That's all I have to say.:jah:



All you have to say is you actually think you can put an active dose of amphetamine on a tab and its sprayed with raid? I don't even have anything to say to that:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11624866 -

no sir. i constructed my sentence poorly.

in the 80's the mexican mafia and the banditos were famous for taking sheets of perfectly good acid, and spraying it with Raid, because they thought that the poison made for more visuals.

I don't know, but it certainly made my muscles cramp and my stomach grind.

I so apologize and I'm not being sarcastic; I'm changing meds and I am a bit loopy most of the time. My intent is to be as clear as possible.

bless ya'll.

:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11624885 -

Raid destroys Lsd and I highly doubt any mexican banditos ever could ever acquire the skill or material to synth lsd when professional chemists have trouble with it. Your an idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11624909 -

in all good heart, piss off. i saw the idiots do it.

i am sure it isn't the thing to do to good 1000 sheets.

i didn't do it.

no they didn't synth it and i never said they did you obnoxious fool

please go learn to read and then come back and continue to be hostile,

since it is all you can do. perhaps a hooker and viagra might reduce

the omnipresent hostility?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a janitor's rant
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 541 20 01/12/10 09:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,099 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.