Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Bullshit drugs
    #11609184 -

Is anyone else sick to death of people talking about "tripping on DXM"? Sorry if you're 16 years old and don't have any hookups, but chugging cough syrup is just pathetic and if you think "I felt like a puppet and I like saw the whole universe and stuff and now I'm really tired" in any way compares to a legitimate psychedelic experience then you have obviously never had one. As a general principle I'd say that if you can buy it off the shelf at Wal-Mart it's not a fucking trip.

And then there's the research chems, which are for adults who don't have any hookups. I know variety is the spice of life but if you're ingesting random white powders that you ordered off the internet then you are a fiend. It's bad enough when people pass RCs off as acid, but deliberately purchasing untested compounds from unverifiable sources is far worse, especially given the periodic episodes of people dying from a bad batch off of cooldrugz.ru or whatever.

If you can't find real psychedelics then wait until you can. If you can't wait then you're fucking yourself up and need to go clean because you should not be dependent on this stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11609536 -

I'm a cough syrup drinking RC eating adult without any hook ups, and I approve of this thread!

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11609560 -

Yeah, because dissociatives have NO value :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11609776 -

anon 1 you are a faggot cock kissing cum eatting gaylord

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11609833 -

Anonymous #4 said:
anon 1 you are a faggot cock kissing cum eatting gaylord



He's butthurt 'cause no one'll share their  RC vendors with him :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11609933 -

Yeah, despite the fact that I can pick a couple wet pounds of shrooms after a good rain (this week oughtta be awesome) I really wish I could order up some JTLA-8894-HC-88-A. Whenever I ask my friends "hey you wanna take some shrooms after finals?" they respond "fuck that, give us some JTLA-8894-HC-88-A, we know and respect that". All the girls I've dated have begged me for RCs too, they consider them much safer and more predictable than those boring old psychedelics and they think that taking shrooms is desperate and weird.

:commonsense:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11609957 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Yeah, despite the fact that I can pick a couple wet pounds of shrooms after a good rain (this week oughtta be awesome) I really wish I could order up some JTLA-8894-HC-88-A. Whenever I ask my friends "hey you wanna take some shrooms after finals?" they respond "fuck that, give us some JTLA-8894-HC-88-A, we know and respect that". All the girls I've dated have begged me for RCs too, they consider them much safer and more predictable than those boring old psychedelics and they think that taking shrooms is desperate and weird.

:commonsense:




lol buuuuuutt huuuuuuuurt

"I eat shrooms I'm better than everyone else"

I thought psychedelics were s'posed to destroy your ego?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11610329 -

Only while you're tripping :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11610723 -

lol ive done almost everything and i still think dxm is fun. your just fucking gay op..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11610910 -

he's right about DXM being lame

sorry:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11611031 -

He's right.

DXM, LSA, and diphenhydramine are for kids who can't get the real shit.
I'm surprised about how popular they are on a forum dedicated to the cultivation of mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11611046 -

Anonymous #7 said:
He's right.

DXM, LSA, and diphenhydramine are for kids who can't get the real shit.
I'm surprised about how popular they are on a forum dedicated to the cultivation of mushrooms.



agreed

I hate when people refer to HBWR seeds as "LSA" like they've got a real drug or something. Then they feel like shit and think it's the LSA in them rather than the poisonous glycosides making them feel that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11611107 -

if you want a real drug do datura :kong:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11611127 -

dxm and weed are fun sometimes..
imo

only if you mix with bud tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11611157 -

Anonymous #6 said:
if you want a real drug do datura :kong:



QFT. Real niggas only use Datura and Jenkem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11611173 -

lsd was a research chem at one time jackfuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11611271 -

Anonymous #10 said:
lsd was a research chem at one time jackfuck



Yeah, and then it was shown to be non-addictive and non-toxic and was approved for psychiatric use.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11611373 -

I've done plenty psychedelics in very high doses and I enjoy ketamine so would probably enjoy DXM, in fact it sounds better. 4 hour K hole, yes please! It's a different thing entirely really, I don't see why you would even bother comparing the two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11611575 -

This thread is idiotic.  I've done DXM, RCs, LSA-containing psychedelics, and Datura for the experience, not because I couldn't get other drugs.  If you're taking legal drugs just because you're bored and don't have good connects then you're obviously a tard but not every user of the aforementioned drugs is like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit drugs [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11611643 -

Quote:
If you're taking legal drugs just because you're bored and don't have good connects then you're obviously a tard but not every user of the aforementioned drugs is like that.



I don't see whats wrong with that. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a janitor's rant
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 541 20 01/12/10 09:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,099 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.