Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
JWH is HEROIN!
    #11613419 -

So...I recently got some 73 & 18 JWH's...What nature wanted was bounded to happen, so I tried 10mg of each at once...

What is happening now is so euphoric and extreme, it must be heroin. (though I've never had the big H so...I'm only assuming)

This shit is shitty heroin sold as jwh...but its BAUM
:awetrippie:


--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: Agent MadHatter]
    #11613425 -

it's pretty swell, just don't smoke too much or you'll get uncomfortably high.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: citricacidx]
    #11613441 -

whats 73 like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: druqs]
    #11613450 -

dunno. anyone?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: druqs]
    #11613452 -

I could never smoke it. I know I'd bug out on it. Too much high for me is shitty.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: druqs]
    #11613459 -

Let's hope it doesn't get attention...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: Maurer]
    #11613544 -

Maurer said:
Let's hope it doesn't get attention...




It has, I remember seeing a bunch of media coverage on the brand spice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: BEEP]
    #11613580 -

Quote:
It has, I remember seeing a bunch of media coverage on the brand spice.


I was of course speaking of everyone talking about it, which then leads to youtube. Anyone remember how that happened to salvia.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: Maurer]
    #11617170 -

Just hit the DEA homepage. Search it for JWH and it lists 018 and 073 specifically.

It says that though they appear to have significant effects on the THC receptors, the compounds do not significantly resembly delta 9 THC, so they are not scheduled.

It is very specific.

On the other hand, both are listed on the page called "Compounds of Concern" or something like that, with a lot of purely illegal shit like sassafrole oils, lysergic acids, and PCP.

SO....I'm guessing they are on their way to trying to outlaw 'em, but they don't come under the Analog Act like some of the other RCs.

Grab em while their not.


Illegal that is.
From the DEA website.


CP 47,497 (and its homologues), JWH-018, and JWH-073 are synthetic cannabinoid agonists without the classical
cannabinoid chemical structure. They are used in scientific research as tools to study the cannabinoid system. Although these
substances are likely to have similar effects in humans as Δ9-THC, CP 47,497 (and its homologues), JWH-018, and JWH-073
are not currently controlled under the CSA.


And let the race begin!

:jah:


--------------------
if you can't beat them, arrange to have it done.

george carlin...RIP:heart:

laotzo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: laotzo]
    #11617337 -

Yay, DEA is kind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: Maurer]
    #11617410 -

JWH is pretty good but I like marijuana too much.

I'd only do JWH if I was on probation / needed a job

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: feifen]
    #11620395 -

18+73 is like heroin... It really is, I just sit here, cant move, smiling at my wall...just goooooooooneeeeeeeeee


--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: Agent MadHatter]
    #11620481 -

Agent MadHatter said:
18+73 is like heroin... It really is, I just sit here, cant move, smiling at my wall...just goooooooooneeeeeeeeee



It's only heroin if you can go to sleep whenever you wish, and wake up when you want to.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH is HEROIN! [Re: smack]
    #11620498 -

I've never done heroin, so I'm just saying it bomb.


--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Synthetic cannabinoid 100-800x more potent than THC
( 1 2 all )
Quake3 8,746 26 05/08/07 06:46 PM
by AJ4U
* Spice Gold contains synthetic cannabinoid
( 1 2 3 all )
sopris 9,307 40 03/20/09 10:51 AM
by filthee
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,075 28 07/22/04 04:13 PM
by Redo
* JWH 0-18 false positive for weed... help!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ph33ric 29,904 74 05/23/10 11:39 PM
by Mchaggis
* You think the shroomery is uptight about heroin.
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 5,327 45 09/15/07 04:05 PM
by HeadTripVertigo
* Cannabinoids Induce Brain Cell Growth? korins 1,726 8 10/19/05 11:31 AM
by Skunk420
* Would you shoot Heroin?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JunkFood 7,019 61 08/01/07 01:32 PM
by pantsboy
* Heroin........ Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,942 15 05/21/05 02:40 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,790 topic views. 7 members, 9 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.