Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11611334 -

MDMA's sheer power of opening you emotionally to someone else at the time is something you cannot deny. This obviously extends into sober life because once you spilled the beans (no pun intended :tongue:) there is no going back and you have to be more open with those people, this in turn makes you more open with everyone.

There, that is absolute PROOF of MDMAs long term benefits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11611371 -

I wouldn't care if MDMA caused fucking cancer. I would still use it. People smoke tobacco just to make themselves feel sick and t
Anonymous #1 said:
I've eaten E probably over 200 times, I've had molly many times, I know what MDMA feels like.  I've had MDMA testing kits before, don't really bother anymore.  I'm usually good about telling if its good by smelling it/tasting it.  Also, just because they haven't proven that MDMA causes brain damage doesn't mean it doesn't.  I also would bet the farm that it can cause mental issues later on down the road.  Don't fucking link an inthemix article on how its safer than peanuts either.  Also, MDMA doesn't teach you how to love, it just makes you so fucking happy you don't harbor anything but positive feelings.  This would be great if it wasn't for the fact that you are gonna feel like complete shit for several days afterwords.  You are so fucking high though the entire time its really hard to remember the experience first off, and second off your too far off from reality to understand it.  Its a good feeling, but its empty.  On LSD you are entirely cognitive, shit you think of you do remember, though it may not entirely make sense sober, it did then and you remember that feeling.



You sound like an MDMA burnout who is upset that it doesn't affect you the way it used to. Since you can't enjoy it anymore you don't want anyone else to either. :bored: Well your words are meaningless. :sorry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #11611432 -

this site is full of drug believers.

you need to believe more in people.

MDMA = LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #11611681 -

Last time I ate MDMA I was as high as a kite.  I still get pretty high when I eat it, but I would rather just eat some dextroamphetamine.  At least then I would remember everything and be able to get my dick hard.  Also, crash from dextroamphetamine is easier. If I wanna bring myself closer to god, I'm gonna eat LSD.  If I wanna run around like a retard having one sided conversations with everyone, dancing to the sounds of a subway car, I'll eat some E.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11611794 -

"one sided conversations"


lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11612183 -

xtc is for crackheads

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11612603 -

MDMA isnt bad for you with occasional use. If you dont have self control that isnt the drugs fault. If you cant benefit from it, thats a personal problem. It has mental effects that are useful beyond just feeling good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11612626 -

I figured there would be more acidheads here that see how much more valuble LSD is vs MDMA, I guess I was wrong.:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11612649 -

it can disrupt chemicals in the brain but THC can heal it..


MDMA is a drug you do under 20 times in a lifetime imo

ive seen too many rolled out people popping 10 pills in a night.. i dont wanna turn out like that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11612651 -

:whocares:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11612691 -

Its not that LSD isnt valuable, its that MDMA has different and more predictable effects. They arnt interchangeable. Neither of them can be abused without consequence though.

For thinking about a variety of concepts LSD has its place too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11612698 -

Anonymous #12 said:
I take into account all of the studies that have been done, and like I said, there isn't any CONCLUSIVE proof that MDMA causes brain damage.

And even if it does, it's most likely only for extremely heavy/chronic usage.

ANYTHING in excess is toxic.



I posted two studies with conclusive evidence of MDMA's neurotoxicity.

You mentioned chronic use though.  The study proved MDMA's toxicity when used twice weekly for 8 weeks.  I would consider this chronic use, so yes, you're correct there.

Anonymous #17 said:
There, that is absolute PROOF of MDMAs long term benefits.



This is also true in certain cases.  MDMA has an enormous success rate in treating PTSD.  It's also useful in marriage counseling.  I'm sure there are more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11612774 -

i killed a man with my bare hands

while on methylone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11613172 -

1.that wasn't really directed at anyone in particular
it was just useful advice.

and

2. NOT EVERYONE EATS MEAT AND DRINKS MILK  (I DON'T)
-so go snort a line of powdered jenkem :shakefist:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11613269 -

Anonymous #17 said:
MDMA's sheer power of opening you emotionally to someone else at the time is something you cannot deny. This obviously extends into sober life because once you spilled the beans (no pun intended :tongue:) there is no going back and you have to be more open with those people, this in turn makes you more open with everyone.

There, that is absolute PROOF of MDMAs long term benefits.



Dude QFT

Well fuckin said.

Thats what I always think. Remember the time you FIRST tried a drug..and the effect that it had on your personality and the effect it had on your life.

That will tell you how powerful it is for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11613446 -

:tomatoface: is awesome and makes my ass laugh out loud.

and so does the claim that MDMA is illusion filled and acid isn't! HAHAAHA!!! LSD is the king of illusion so good fucking luck man!



though hey, i'll agree with the op on the fact that MDMA is overrated... as an mind enlightening drug. it's neurological changes that leave you bewildered and loved up. lacking of fear and peace barriers, IMO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11613470 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I figured there would be more acidheads here that see how much more valuble LSD is vs MDMA, I guess I was wrong.:hippie:




im with you, i was also into E, maybe i have done it around 20 times tops.  about 3 pills or less.


i agree, fuck MDMA.

and when i say that i mean FUCK the notion that promotes it as a safer option to other hard drugs. 

lots of people are in denial of their drug abuse.  even in my short experience (i no longer take E) never taking E more than once in a month negative side effects were manifested.  I only pose as ANTI MDMA because i disagree with the shameless promotion of the drug for recreational use.  I agree that it is usefull.  But MDMA is not at all like weed or psychedelics.
....



LOL remember the first time you tried a drug...... LOL you sound like such an E tard man.

LSD rules but its a different category.

MDMA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11613592 -

Anonymous #16 said:
I posted two studies with conclusive evidence of MDMA's neurotoxicity.



You mean this one? http://www.drugpolicy.org/docUploads/positronMDMA.pdf
I don't see any other links..

First of all, they didn't use MDMA in the study, they're relying on people to tell them what drugs they've used:
Quote:
Drug screening
We obtained information about MDMA and other drug use by a
preliminary telephone interview, followed by a questionnaire that
asked specifically about MDMA use, a drug-history
questionnaire (drug history section of the addiction severity
index), and relevant portions of the SCID-IV.



That's assuming these people even KNEW what was in their pills/powder (most people don't).

They could have been taking meth for all these researchers know. And yeah, taking methamphetamine with MDMA is neurotoxic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11613713 -

Only study I can think of that provided MDMA in smaller recreational doses was the NIDA study (Ricaurte) where they mixed methamphetamine with MDMA, regardless, just because they cannot prove MDMA causes neurological damage doesn't mean it isn't neurotoxic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck MDMA(to all MDMA advocates) [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #11613757 -

Anonymous #18 said:
I wouldn't care if MDMA caused fucking cancer. I would still use it. People smoke tobacco just to make themselves feel sick and t
Anonymous #1 said:
I've eaten E probably over 200 times, I've had molly many times, I know what MDMA feels like.  I've had MDMA testing kits before, don't really bother anymore.  I'm usually good about telling if its good by smelling it/tasting it.  Also, just because they haven't proven that MDMA causes brain damage doesn't mean it doesn't.  I also would bet the farm that it can cause mental issues later on down the road.  Don't fucking link an inthemix article on how its safer than peanuts either.  Also, MDMA doesn't teach you how to love, it just makes you so fucking happy you don't harbor anything but positive feelings.  This would be great if it wasn't for the fact that you are gonna feel like complete shit for several days afterwords.  You are so fucking high though the entire time its really hard to remember the experience first off, and second off your too far off from reality to understand it.  Its a good feeling, but its empty.  On LSD you are entirely cognitive, shit you think of you do remember, though it may not entirely make sense sober, it did then and you remember that feeling.



You sound like an MDMA burnout who is upset that it doesn't affect you the way it used to. Since you can't enjoy it anymore you don't want anyone else to either. :bored: Well your words are meaningless. :sorry:



Also this.

QFT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,936 topic views. 0 members, 43 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.