Anonymous #1 said: MDMA is not a special chemical, it does not bring you closer to enlightenment, it does not open any door, it does not make life better, it does cause brain damage (give it time), it does cause long term mental issues, it is NOT magic. Stop trying to sell MDMA as a newer version of LSD. Its a selfish drug, not much different than methamphetamine or cocaine. Not that I would tell people not to take it, but it doesn't improve you like psychedelics do. I'm sick of all this "well its only a chemical" shit, LSD has the ability to make you a better person, MDMA won't do shit for you except make you feel like complete shit for a few days. Fuck MDMA, eat more acid. I do like MDMA, but I would never put it in the same category as LSD when it comes to being a chemical that can show you the meaning of life. End of rant.
i can not say that i disagree with this.
|