Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11601028 -

I remember seeing an Intervention episode where this dude did nothing but SMOKE oxy! He carried around a straw with a folded up piece of aluminum foil and did the chase the dragon routine, like opium... Smoking oxy does not sound too healthy


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: danlennon3]
    #11601032 -

yea damn...sounds real bad for ya..I just assumed they were heatin it up to shoot up...Ive heard of people talking of smoking it, but have yet to see anyone do it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11601047 -

Quote:
'm guessing your friend wasn't using micron filters? Because yeah, all the filler/binding material will fuck your veins up majorly.



Nop, just your standard cigarette filters they hand out at the needle exchange.

If the OP used a micron filter and researched the proper method, perhaps I overreacted a bit... still, it's not a good habit to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Chubba]
    #11601053 -





... still, it's not a good habit to start.


:thumbup:


--------------------
I'm Looking for Vietnamese Pans :pm: For More Info

I LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, BUT IT'S OK...THEY KNOW ME HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Chubba]
    #11601054 -

Actually, looking at his thread in ODD it sounds like he just used cotton, despite multiple people warning that shooting OC without a micron filter is both stupid and dangerous.

Sounds like he's just gonna fuck his veins up bad and learn the hard way :rolleyes:

Hakim, what exactly is the point of making a thread asking for advice if you don't intend to follow any of it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11601061 -

nowwhoutthink said:
really?? so its active once a flame is put on it???  i always thought about it, but didnt want to waste them.




Lot's of people smoke it. You need to freebase it though on some foil. Burning it directly with a flame will probably lose a lot of active ingredients.

And I could be wrong but I am almost 100% sure that oral use has higher bioavailability than any other route of administration. I think people do it for the rush .

I smoked it one time. Was not that good at all. Don't care to do it again.



Hakim is an idiot if he didn't use a micron filter. I will never shoot up. I'm just snort.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11601065 -

thanks for the info  DC...usually snort..sure swallowing is just as good though..and better for the nostrils.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11601072 -

Ive read that the bio availability of snorting is like 40% and swallowing is 80% so swallowing it is better.

Although I bet plugging will work even better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11601085 -

yea..i bet pluggn is better, but i just dont put stuff up my ass ha. no offense to people that do use that roa.

youre right though. i remember reading that its better to swallow. i guess we just started snorting outta nowhere and just was the roa we chose. laying off that shit for now though. hydros holding me over for now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11601094 -

Yeah I still snort too. Its nice to bump it real fast when its wearing off and it sort of prolongs whats already in you. This makes it feel almost like it lasts much longer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11601099 -

yea...snorting def raises your tolerance fast! though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11601119 -

what yall think he meant by slammin? im or iv? thought slammin was im but i feel like people use the term for either or sometimes


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11601122 -

LOL, you wouldn't IM a pill, good way to lose a limb :vaped:

I personally like "boot" or "booting", that's very popular in Australia. So is "whack"... "have a whack", or "have a belt"... "holy shit, that was a hell belt" (big hit).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Chubba]
    #11601125 -

:shrug: iv'ing a pill dont seem so smart either, i mean how much filler is in that shit? hope he cleaned it up first with some with some solvents or something


--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11601127 -

Thats the point of a micron filter.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11601149 -

Doctor_Dick said:
what yall think he meant by slammin? im or iv? thought slammin was im but i feel like people use the term for either or sometimes



I've never heard "slamming" refer to IM administration :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11601332 -

DeathCompany said:
Ive read that the bio availability of snorting is like 40% and swallowing is 80% so swallowing it is better.

Although I bet plugging will work even better.



plug only if water soluble.. if it is then you have to break it down in water and put it in a syringe (like a cooking or dental syringe not a needle) and then squirt it up.. its sick i know

but you get 90% of the drug.. no stomach acid or mucus to break it down


--------------------
★★★ ★

Edited by the human abstract (12/07/09 06:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11602540 -

Hakim0777 said:
Its pretty wicked, my first time ever injecting something. :tee:



:sad:

Enjoy the ride; it's gonna be a bumpy one.  I've never slammed oxycontin but IV heroin was the most pleasurable experience I've ever had, and if the experience you enjoy most in life is one that is illegal, hard to get, and brings with it the chance of devastating everything else then there are going to be problems.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: deCypher]
    #11602570 -

addiction is a bitch!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11602729 -

:frown:

Please be careful and refrain as much as humanly possible.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* oxycontin appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lightningfractal 14,954 115 10/17/11 10:02 PM
by 2Cents
* just railed 10mg of oxycontin
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 3,461 50 06/08/06 11:52 PM
by Cubieman420
* Mother accused of injecting son with feces WTF
( 1 2 all )
TheCheat 1,226 20 08/17/05 12:22 AM
by Ravus
* oxycontin
( 1 2 3 all )
the muffinman 2,464 42 10/17/08 06:39 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* Is it difficult to obtain OxyContin Pills???
( 1 2 all )
pftek 2,398 24 08/31/09 10:16 PM
by Rustifer
* Federal Judge Fines OxyContin Maker Purdue Pharma $634.5 Million Dollars OneMoreRobot3021 1,191 7 07/20/07 06:41 PM
by Nova
* Prescribed Oxycontin for 30 years?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,674 22 06/29/08 10:18 PM
by Irishdrunk
* Am I getting Oxycodone or Oxycontin? (Update: My mind just got raped)
( 1 2 all )
subiedude 7,678 26 08/17/09 08:35 AM
by dlf5093

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,011 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.