Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I just slammed oxycontin.
    #11600931 -

Its pretty wicked, my first time ever injecting something. :tee:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11600935 -

junkie drugs FTL


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11600939 -

were you the guy who said that you had to distance yourself from oxy's cause you might get addicted? and I said you already are?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11600940 -

another junkie, he'll be scrapping A/Cs soon most likely.

its a sad road these people go down.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11600945 -

Hope you used a good micron filter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11600950 -

Nah I used to be heavy into Pods.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11600969 -

Its none of my business but those OC's are some bad shit bro. I developed a real problem with them a little while ago. Needless to say its a real rough road to travel. I lost pretty much everything. Long story short my GF told me she was pregnant and I finally quit those fuckers, not without using some other shitty meds though. Now my son is 1yr 2 mos old I have another child on the way and I havent touched an OC since July 08, just the basics now. Sorry to rant just my .02 Good Luck bro...


--------------------
I'm Looking for Vietnamese Pans :pm: For More Info

I LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, BUT IT'S OK...THEY KNOW ME HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: MrKnightVision]
    #11600974 -

thanks for sharing my man. I feel you, I got pretty hooked on pods for awhile. That shit becomes all you think about that. It took me going through severe withdrawl to experience what it means to be addicted. Since then I might do some sort of opiate once or twice a month. I got luck in that sense.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11600983 -

Why the hell did you decide to start injecting oxy.

IV is nasty shit, injecting pills is an extremely dangerous habit and oxy is one of the worst pills to boot.

I can understand a former IV user, but what in your right mind thought that was a good idea.

I banged about 1000-1500 shots of meth over a 2-3 year period and came out without losing a single vein or any direct injection problems... I had a friend that did 1 year of MSContin (maybe 300 shots?) and completely fucked both his arms up.

Why would you make a decision to IV pills :megacrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Chubba]
    #11600988 -

oxy is yum...iv is not for me....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Chubba]
    #11600992 -

I'm still in withdrawals from my oxy addiction

I really don't think I'll ever be the same again

in a way its a good thing though cause its really toughened me up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11600995 -

I wanted to try slamming oxy. Its a pain in the ass I probably wont do that again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #11600997 -

sooo much fillers man thats goin in you along with the oxy, not healthy..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Chubba]
    #11601005 -

Chubba said:
I banged about 1000-1500 shots of meth over a 2-3 year period and came out without losing a single vein or any direct injection problems... I had a friend that did 1 year of MSContin (maybe 300 shots?) and completely fucked both his arms up.



I'm guessing your friend wasn't using micron filters? Because yeah, all the filler/binding material will fuck your veins up majorly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11601007 -

snorting was as far as wed go...iving pills just aint healthy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11601009 -

Dont people smoke oxy too?!?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: danlennon3]
    #11601011 -

i dont know anyone that has personally...but im sure someone has. i couldnt tell ya if it will be active though??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11601015 -

people 100% sure smoke oxy

i think its most active when heated. dont hold me to that tho


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: the human abstract]
    #11601017 -

i saw an entire true life about it at rosecrants.. a rehab center


i was drooling over it.. (no not from the serequel)


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just slammed oxycontin. [Re: the human abstract]
    #11601021 -

really?? so its active once a flame is put on it???  i always thought about it, but didnt want to waste them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* oxycontin appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lightningfractal 14,954 115 10/17/11 10:02 PM
by 2Cents
* just railed 10mg of oxycontin
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 3,461 50 06/08/06 11:52 PM
by Cubieman420
* Mother accused of injecting son with feces WTF
( 1 2 all )
TheCheat 1,226 20 08/17/05 12:22 AM
by Ravus
* oxycontin
( 1 2 3 all )
the muffinman 2,464 42 10/17/08 06:39 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* Is it difficult to obtain OxyContin Pills???
( 1 2 all )
pftek 2,398 24 08/31/09 10:16 PM
by Rustifer
* Federal Judge Fines OxyContin Maker Purdue Pharma $634.5 Million Dollars OneMoreRobot3021 1,191 7 07/20/07 06:41 PM
by Nova
* Prescribed Oxycontin for 30 years?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,674 22 06/29/08 10:18 PM
by Irishdrunk
* Am I getting Oxycodone or Oxycontin? (Update: My mind just got raped)
( 1 2 all )
subiedude 7,678 26 08/17/09 08:35 AM
by dlf5093

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,011 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.