Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs?
    #11599011 -

....and how did it work out? All the research I can find says most of

this stuff, excepting things like the MDIA that I can't find a thing

on, are not scheduled, but "...is not explicitly scheduled in the

United States, but possession may still result in prosecution under

the Federal Analog Act as an MDMA analog." ...this is mainly what I

am worried about. There really isn't any hiding behind P.O. boxes

anymore or stuff like that that I know of.


I am a first timer both at buying them and using them. I wouldn't

mind some more experienced advice on what to get also. I love the old

legal pharm x, some stuff after it called Rhapsody, mushies, and good

clean acid in that order. I don't mind trippin really hard, but I

don't want anything dark. I have my issues, and I'd like to deal with

em on an even field.:jah:


I don't have access to 2c-b, but most of the other 2cs. (-c, -d, -e,

-i, -p, and -t-2. but i'm not gonna do the t-2, i've read on here

thiolated compounds may be toxic.):eek:


also bk mdma, bk mdmb, mdia,buphedrone, and mdpv. I don't want speed,

that crap is everywhere. so I probably don't want the mdpv.:confused:


I love the euphoria and i-love-you of xtc, I don't get visuals off of any

amount of anything I have ever done (up to a half ounce of cowpatty

shrooms, or 15 hits of 5 diff kinds of 80's acid; that is 3 each x 5, and ), so that is not an issue at all.

I love the body high, the "happy drunk" that u get off of shroomies,

and the head trip of clean acid.


so please folks, I know I'm a noob. But isn't that what this place is

all about - sharing knowledge amongst ourselves since the straight

won't tell us the truth?:bow2:

with respect,

laotzo


edit: I am talking really the smallest amount they sell. I have no intention of letting this leave my stash box. No dealing, no sharing, no telling. I'm not ordering 10 grams of bkmdma to press and sell at the clubs.

:eek:

Edited by Anonymous (12/06/09 10:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11599023 -

Epic fail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11599335 -

lol... why would the law be any different in Texas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11600353 -

ok no. 2

I know I am a noob, so my form, by definition, will be crude and weak.

Beyond that, please elucidate. I don't have a thin skin, but if u 

don'tgive me more to go on, I can't learn and improve.

no. 3. Texas has the highest percentage of its population in prison

of any state in the union. The USA has the largest percentage of its

pop in prison of any country in the world. *Check Amnesty Int'l*

On top of that, Texas has the most backward attitude, and takes the

most joy in busting us, of any state I've been in.


I'm just lookin for some help. Please don't belittle me or feed me BS.

The spirit here seems better than that. I am just trying not to die

like the ppl with the tainted bromo dragonfly recently and to not go

to prison. Both very good goals, in my admittedly self-centered list.

Please anyone who has something to contribute, even why I suck.

Come on ppl.:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11600711 -

what part of texas do you live in?

I live in texas. I ordered rcs. i got high.

just like tens of thousands of other texans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11602066 -

Yeah you have nothing to worry about. Perhaps rent a PO Box under a fake name if you're paranoid.

And I guess individual states could have their own RC legislation (like Salvia) but I would have heard about it if there was.
The only thing anyone has to worry about is the Analogue Act (federal)
and that would MOST likely only be used in a distribution situation (such as operation Web Tryp in 04).

Hope that helps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11603687 -

Quote:
Anonymous #1 said:
Im a Faggot scrub who doesnt know shit
:gameover:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11603828 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:
Anonymous #1 said:
Im a Faggot scrub who doesnt know shit and i need to type in normal paragraph form but am too much of a scrub to accomplish that i have to manually double space everything and make everything look shitty and choppy
:gameover:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11605694 -

dont order shit cuz faggots like you are the reason drugs become illegal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11606672 -

thanks for the helpful responses. and thanks to the non helpful ones for reinforcing my conviction that just because you can type doesn't mean you have anything to contribute.:fishsmack:

bless both sets of ppl, may you be blessed with exactly what karma has in store for ya.:jah:

in particular #4: you were helpful, that was EXACTLY what i was looking for sir or ma'am. (hugz)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11606855 -

Hey I was helpful too! (Eventually)

:crying:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11606962 -

yes and i am sorry i didn't thank you explicitly.:cool::bow2:

i wouldn't place too much faith in a fake name/PO Box setup after the patriot act; on top of that, the most common thing i see when someone gets busted for mailing drugs is that they substitute a package and wait for pickup. Then they bust ya. Since at some time u have to go get your stuff out of your PO box, it seems that isn't a good dodge any more.

I sure could be wrong and if i am, please send me a PM about it.

I would hate to give anyone reading that i had any intention of trying to sneak anything illegal through the postal system. heavens forbid!

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11607058 -

How can I send a PM in SA?

Also, I've heard a good tactic if you're very cautious is to just get something shipped to your house, don't open it and write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the outside and leave it sitting out for a week or so. That way if they DO kick down the door you can have a pretty good defense that you had no idea what was inside. 

Not sure how well that would work in court, but if that's their only evidence on you I can't see how they'd convict you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11607811 -

I'm a little thick sometimes. SA? as in south america?

u can send me a pm by clicking on my profile in my post.

that should take you to my profile page, and that has a "send Personal Message" button or something like that.

if u want to encrypt that PM, then u can do that within the shroomery. just search for encrypted PM...and it will send u to a page with a walkthru on how to do it.

like i say, i'm a bit thick sometimes, and even i muddled through it.:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11607877 -

lol... SA = Shroomery Anonymous

how can I click your profile if I don't know who you are?
:hamletmonkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11607909 -

oh. i'm an idiot.

ok. i'm not that afraid. i put this in the anon to  let my responders be

safe.

this is that annoying noob, laotzo.

sorry 'bout the brain fart. chainging meds at the moment and i don't have

an effective dose of either going.

so send me a PM and share what you know. Please.

:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11607950 -

Yeah, I live in Texas and ordered some RC's that customs found and I spent 2.5 years in jail, and I"m still on probagtion for it.

fucking sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11608009 -

you need to post up your email address so we can talk in private about the new tactic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11608115 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Yeah, I live in Texas and ordered some RC's that customs found and I spent 2.5 years in jail, and I"m still on probagtion for it.

fucking sucks.



how much of what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has any one in the usa, and more to the point, texas ordered RCs? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11608440 -

i'd like to talk to any of ya. but in particular # 7 and # 8.

ty vm.

it is laotzo@yahoo.com

not too subtle lol.

send me an email

:thanx:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 651 21 10/31/09 10:48 PM
by Anonymous
* So I did one of the most difficult things of my life. Anonymous 522 19 10/22/09 01:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Holy fuck what do I do?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,453 73 12/14/09 03:34 PM
by Ythan
* Bullshit drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,099 49 12/11/09 12:55 PM
by Anonymous
* opiates + misery Anonymous 337 17 12/20/09 04:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Hippie3 is a fucking fascist Anonymous 458 18 12/10/09 03:14 PM
by Anonymous
* Im a bad ass mofo. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,747 86 11/09/09 09:59 PM
by Anonymous
* How many M&Pers postin' in anon? Anonymous 170 5 12/09/09 06:43 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
871 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.