Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please.
    #11269538 -

How do you view this?

He's been living with his gf for 3/4 years and has a 2/3 year old kid and I'd say nearly every time he goes out without her he's trying to get some.

I think he's a total cunt for doing it but what can I do,he's a long time friend.

What would you do,if anything? He's been caught already and they broke up for a few month but they are back together. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11269550 -

I've got a friend who's been dating a former miss teen texas for a few years and he cheats on her regularly.

Personally I think he's an idiot/scumbag because I would give my left nut to bang her on a regular basis.

I think guys like that have some sort of alpha male complex that doesn't allow them to think about anyone
elses needs but their own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11269579 -

Ya,I agree with the alpha male complex thing.

Very apathetic also.

It takes an asshole to do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11269589 -

I agree, it's one thing to cheat on your girlfriend with someone that is actively pursuing you .

But, when you go out and actively try to cheat on your significant other then you're just an asshole, break up with the person and stop taking advantage of them.

Social vampires!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11269650 -

His gf will probably waste another few years with him before she figures out that she deserves better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11269797 -

You are all fucks. Your third person point-of-views mean nothing.


I've personally been in that situation. I'm in love with the girl I'm with. We've been on and off for a little over 4 years now.

But when I cheated on her, I was kind of forced into the relationship. Yeah, you can call me a bitch or a pussy, but I love her and I wasn't willing to lose her just because I wasn't ready to be in a relationship.

I cheated on her a couple years ago when I was a Freshman in college. That's not really a good excuse, but man I didn't know what I wanted at all. I needed to find myself before I could take responsibility of another and their emotions.


Whatever. I banged a couple other bitches. Fucking sue me.

They were hot but they also made me realize what I truly wanted. And from that point on, I knew fucking other girls wasn't worth losing my girl. I just knew it.

And it's definitely not the alpha male complex. I was driven purely by uncertainty, irresponsibility, and sexual hunger.


I was uncertain about what I wanted. Did I want a relationship? I was irresponsible with my life. I lived a reckless lifestyle back in those days. And man I was horny as a mother fucker. I just started living with girls and I freaked. I was hooking up with bitches nonstop. Am I proud of my sexual endeavors? No, most of them were drunken mistakes and eager attempts at squeezing a jizz out. Do I regret it? Nope. Each fuck was a learning experience in their own design.


/end drunken rant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11270034 -

He is a scumbag for doing it and it is your duty as a friend to periodically make him aware of that until he either changes his behavior or becomes so stealthy that none will be the wiser.

Its a dick move and he may bring her STD for trusting him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11270402 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11270458 -

I got an idea mind your own fucking business

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11275122 -

Anonymous #6 said:
anon #4 is roby000






Nope.


:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11275133 -

bullshit.  he uses that emoticon all the time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11275162 -

*snorts coffee thru nose*


that animation made my day.

and there is no excuse.

if u have to sleep with someone else, then be polite enough to make the other person(s) you are sleeping with aware of your slut ways so that they can make an informed decision as to just how much they want to risk by being with you.

otherwise you might as well sneak up on them and inject them with whatever you have; you stealthed it to them without consent.

looked at like that, it's pretty horrible isn't it?

laotzo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11275331 -

Anonymous #8 said:
*snorts coffee thru nose*


that animation made my day.

and there is no excuse.

if u have to sleep with someone else, then be polite enough to make the other person(s) you are sleeping with aware of your slut ways so that they can make an informed decision as to just how much they want to risk by being with you.

otherwise you might as well sneak up on them and inject them with whatever you have; you stealthed it to them without consent.

looked at like that, it's pretty horrible isn't it?

laotzo




LOL, laotzo.


Um, yeah. All the girls I slept with knew I had a girlfriend.
And they were cool with it. The Jamaican girl actually kept begging me for more every fucking night.

:suicide:

Anonymous #6 said:
bullshit.  he uses that emoticon all the time




I'm not roby000. And you will never guess my true identity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11352118 -

Anonymous #8 said:
*snorts coffee thru nose*




Snorting coffee??

Faggot, just drink it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11352180 -

Anonymous #1 said:
How do you view this?

He's been living with his gf for 3/4 years and has a 2/3 year old kid and I'd say nearly every time he goes out without her he's trying to get some.

I think he's a total cunt for doing it but what can I do,he's a long time friend.

What would you do,if anything? He's been caught already and they broke up for a few month but they are back together. :shrug:



Set him up with a hooker (pay for it without his knowledge)
Get it on video
Especially the reaction when he finds the penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11352199 -

Speak your mind and tell him you think what he does is fucked. That's about all you can do. At the end of the day it's really none of your business. You're not fucking him. What do you care who he fucks? He's supposed to be your boy. Don't go and do any moral-driven retarded bullshit like telling his bitch unless you want to lose a friend and get your head kicked in all in the same night.

Edited by Anonymous (10/30/09 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11352220 -

As a true friend I think you know what needs to be done.







fuck his girlfriend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11352264 -

Anonymous #12 said:
As a true friend I think you know what needs to be done.







fuck his child.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11354450 -

Family gangbang!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends who cheat on their girlfriends. Your opinions please. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11354497 -

Anonymous #1 said:
How do you view this?

He's been living with his gf for 3/4 years and has a 2/3 year old kid and I'd say nearly every time he goes out without her he's trying to get some.




I try not to judge the relationships of others.  An outsider can never truly realize the intricacies of what goes on in a relationship.

With that being said, meh, people cheat.  It sucks, but it happens.

What I really  can't stand though, are people that cheat constantly.  I worked with a guy once, and the second he was out of sight of his wife, he was looking for pussy.  Shit happens.  But I have little respect for people that cheat on a regular basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
651 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.