Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
. [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10662084 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10662091 -

I do that enough with weed and shrooms. Trust me, bad trips dont help me anymore than anyone else. Ive already had 3 this year. But Ive had more good, so :getstoned:


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10662101 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10662114 -

I dont really know yet.
I have started "letting go" the past few trips, but I keep running headfirst into this wall of doom. But, I have tripped more this year than all the others combined.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10662151 -

dr_gonz said:
good quality mid-grade. took 2 hours to kick in last night, but when it did..... WOW is all I can say.



ah:bigweed:


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11534123 -

dr_gonz said:
:vaped:





Ahahahahaha I love u haha

I bumped cuz ican


--------------------
haha


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Firecracker Fail
( 1 2 3 all )
x Ju x 4,494 43 02/21/10 06:25 AM
by x Ju x
* 5g firecracker
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Atheist 5,440 77 06/07/10 11:24 AM
by Snip
* Firecracker addiction skatealex2 1,742 11 02/26/09 03:50 PM
by skatealex2
* Firecracker Question TuneInTurnOn 2,096 10 05/04/07 09:13 PM
by moeburn
* First Time Firecrackers x Ju x 1,291 9 02/19/10 06:15 PM
by x Ju x
* Firecracker or Banger? calientepocket 936 5 11/23/08 09:01 PM
by Coaster
* Spice firecracker?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jawofmalak 5,485 79 04/04/09 05:39 AM
by GoaM
* Firecracker Friday- how big was your biggest?
( 1 2 all )
upinthetrees 2,347 38 05/24/09 07:14 PM
by Polk_Audio3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,793 topic views. 3 members, 60 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.