Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Firecracker addiction
    #9870471 -

I am addicted to firecrackers. I make out last 2-3 firecrackers a week. They are just to good on those days I have nothing to do. I'd rather be high off an edible than hitting a vape or bong every hour. I also love the low dose tripping feel that firecrackers cause.

Anyone else addicted to marijuana edibles?  I would be surprised if no one else enjoys them like I do. They can be intense though if you use too much weed:sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: skatealex2]
    #9870507 -

You bake them in an oven? I've only done microwave and it only fails. I baked them one time, but only for 10 minutes I did feel stoned as fuck though, but I feel like it should have been in longer.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: Rocker232]
    #9870518 -

Microwave firecrackers  :lol:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: Rocker232]
    #9870534 -

I know exactly how you feel man. Firecrackers are just fucking awesome. When I start up with weed again in a long while, you can be sure that the first thing I'll be doing is setting the oven to 325°.

:vaped:


Rocker232 said:
You bake them in an oven? I've only done microwave and it only fails. I baked them one time, but only for 10 minutes I did feel stoned as fuck though, but I feel like it should have been in longer.



Why haven't you just tried making it the usual way that everyone else makes it? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: Rocker232]
    #9870538 -

Rocker232 said:
You bake them in an oven? I've only done microwave and it only fails. I baked them one time, but only for 10 minutes I did feel stoned as fuck though, but I feel like it should have been in longer.



I used to bake them, but baking is risky cause I am still at home. so I put in microwave on medium temp setting, and cook it twice for 20-30 seconds at a time. just make sure you don't burn them in the microwave. its been working for me every time I do them.

firecrackers are sick for when you wanna just stay high for awhile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: skatealex2]
    #9870544 -

oven's are the easiest way to do them though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: skatealex2]
    #9870545 -

Not everyone can put marijuana in their oven :crazy2:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: Rocker232]
    #9870554 -

Maybe you shouldn't be doing drugs at your parents house


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: skatealex2]
    #9870558 -

skatealex2 said:
oven's are the easiest way to do them though.



Not really


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9870576 -

My Mother is aware I smoke, it does not mean I can cook Marijuana in the family kitchen though, thanks for the concern there chief :thumbup:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: Rocker232]
    #9870590 -

I've heard if you just let them sit for 2 or 3 days the THC will bond with the fat and achieve the same effect that you'd get with baking. I'm not sure if that statement is true or not though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecracker addiction [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9870595 -

blewmeanie said:
skatealex2 said:
oven's are the easiest way to do them though.



Not really



haha yeah. what I meant is microwave is the easiest way to do them and oven's can be more consistent, but microwaves do the job just fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* firecrackers
( 1 2 all )
thegatewaydrug 2,226 21 11/10/05 11:02 PM
by JJ01769
* Firecracker Question TuneInTurnOn 2,096 10 05/04/07 09:13 PM
by moeburn
* First time firecrackers Adden 2,017 14 09/17/05 09:06 PM
by dblaney
* Microwaves: Convenience vs. Long term health?
( 1 2 all )
AbstractHarmonix 2,586 25 07/01/05 02:29 AM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Mmmmmmm firecrackers... Stonerguy 874 7 01/16/06 12:44 PM
by zSDMF
* Fucking Microwave Madtowntripper 740 4 10/23/05 12:35 PM
by dr0mni
* Killing someone with a microwave mr_kite 938 16 05/27/07 09:00 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* just made some "firecrackers"
( 1 2 all )
CptnGarden 2,843 30 07/26/05 12:41 AM
by Trainwreck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,742 topic views. 6 members, 27 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.