Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge!
    #11439747 -

to subliminally communicate through music!

I'll start(pay close attention to the beginning)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVf8nG0BZg

and remember you who are reading these words that this is MY thread, MY topic so stay on it or browse elsewhere!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11439772 -



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCdMMd3dpk4

one more cause I Just can't help myself :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! *DELETED* [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11439936 -

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: f

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11440067 -

dr_gonz said:
I think you lose me when you try to tie Christianity as ultimate truth into all your theories...



I think you lose when you ignore what I asked about sticking to the topic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440080 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440090 -

Sorry dude, I don't watch youtube videos on this forum.

And I don't get what the challenge is either, mind clarifying?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11440092 -

dr_gonz said:
I think you lose me when you try to tie Christianity as ultimate truth into all your theories...



1 shroom is better than no shrooms, and he certainly has it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11440097 -

WakeboardrB said:
Sorry dude, I don't watch youtube videos on this forum.

And I don't get what the challenge is either, mind clarifying?



find a video which syncs with what your feeling or what you want to say

look for little transcendental touches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440108 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440175 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440190 -

Oh fuck haha I scrolled down and saw Wakeboardr's thread.

So WakeboardrB wins.

Lifeupondeath you are made of fail.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: g00ru]
    #11440228 -

guruu said:
Oh fuck haha I scrolled down and saw Wakeboardr's thread.

So WakeboardrB wins.

Lifeupondeath you are made of fail.



I didn't accept his challenge and he hasn't accepted mine

everyones a loser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440237 -

just for you Neuron(only 24 seconds)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eIyiuj_zLI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440244 -

He challenged you.

You failed to accept his challenge.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: g00ru]
    #11440274 -

guruu said:
He challenged you.

You failed to accept his challenge.



Yeah, so I really owe him nothing. It would be different had he accepted, then I'd gladly play his reindeer games.

I communicate with my own words. Not by posting other peoples work.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11440483 -

PTERODACTYL SIGHTING!!!!!!!100% REAL



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11440503 -

I AM SWIM said:
PTERODACTYL SIGHTING!!!!!!!100% REAL





the wings never move

probably some type of kite or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440511 -

cuz it's a video of a bunch of pictures :flowstone:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11440517 -

I AM SWIM said:
cuz it's a video of a bunch of pictures :flowstone:



I'm not saying its fake

I don't know

I have heard of the legends of "thunderbird" or whatever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - I officially issue YOU a challenge! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11440529 -

oh I get what your saying now

I still would expect to have a picture of the bird where the wings were at least somewhat different

every shot the wings are at the same angle(but that could also be because of gliding so I don't know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a challenge to the shroomery : shroom babes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hippie3 25,750 183 12/29/03 04:51 AM
by alakona
* The NO SPANKY SPANK challenge returns - WEEK 1
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
BrAiN 15,013 155 11/29/07 12:56 PM
by BrAiN
* The Official Epic Glass Blowing Thread, new pics 5/13!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ZippoZM 19,249 104 09/19/05 10:22 AM
by PerfectlyDefectd
* The Official Shroomery Bartenders' Thread BrAiN 2,188 16 08/27/05 01:12 PM
by MrBump
* The Freak Q Librium challenge to Swami FreakQlibrium 1,599 18 12/28/04 12:01 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* OFFICIAL FRIDAY LNC THREAD
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
World Spirit 26,986 398 10/15/05 04:05 AM
by Spooge
* The Official Desiree Fan Club
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
cisole 8,040 85 01/21/05 05:27 AM
by goobler
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OldSpice 10,097 90 02/20/04 07:22 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,153 topic views. 7 members, 19 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.