Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I finally found some libs :D
    #11425101 -

After 3 or 4 years searching in Essex, I've found an area where they grow :smile:

I only found 19 but next year I'm going back there every weekend from a few months earlier. Probs go there this weekend, too. I couldn't have a proper hunt because it was getting kinda dark.

When I saw that first fabled one I nearly came in my pants. Exciting times :thumbup:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11425119 -

It's fun, isn't it^^

Congrats on your first active finds!:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: Fahkface]
    #11425129 -

Cheers, dude. And yes it was fun. Just gutted I didn't look there a month ago. I could see a few shriveled/dead looking ones and wondered what had been there recently. They were all kinda spread out, too. Just hope they're there next year :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11425203 -

i still think u got atleast a week left before the hard frosts kcik in

congrats man!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: libs]
    #11425207 -

Well I live down in Essex and it's still surprisingly warm down here. I mean it's not t-shirt and shorts weather but it feels a lot more autumnal than wintery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11425468 -

nice find..... im from essex too and was a bit sceptical at first but have found many fields round here now....

Good job :thumbup:

I sent you a PM


--------------------

Edited by dicky21 (11/10/09 11:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: dicky21]
    #11425536 -

Thanks mate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11425583 -

yea elprawn, i think u still got some libs wiv your name on :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: libs]
    #11425602 -

I hope so mate! I can't wait to sample the goods :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11425633 -

I wanna try some libs :frown:


--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: XD40]
    #11425675 -

XD40 said:
I wanna try some libs :frown:



And we wanna try some cubes and gyms and that, c'est la vie.  :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: Joie]
    #11425718 -

and i want my very own cyan patch in my back yard :frown:
i concur, c'est la vie lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: libs]
    #11426353 -

Actually, when I was walking through the forest, I found some mushrooms that resembled pictures I've seen on here other Psilocybe species but when I found the libs I tossed it away, not wanting to contaminate them with something which was only a maybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11432091 -

Take 2 (today). Found about 30 more. The original ones are more or less dry now.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11432156 -

congrats man dry them out and eat the lot to yourself! should be nice!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: m-d-m-a]
    #11432178 -

I'm gonna go have a proper decent look this weekend. I should be able to get out a bit earlier, hopefully. It gets dark at about half 4 now :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11432252 -

get to some sheep fields man!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: m-d-m-a]
    #11432258 -

I'd love to if there were any where I lived, mate. I'm not sure where the nearest one is though and I'm worried it might be a wasted day even if I found one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11439171 -

Another 121 today :cool:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally found some libs :D [Re: elprawn]
    #11439685 -

excellentay, nice one !! :smile::thumbup:

u standing on a chair there? lol

Edited by libs (11/12/09 10:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Have i finally found lib caps!!?? pics UK ID please? radical1 2,383 9 10/07/06 10:42 PM
by rhoades
* UK Mushroom Hunters. anyone found any libs yet? tosatori 2,710 19 09/02/07 01:17 PM
by Amberthefrog
* Liberty Caps in Essex UK
( 1 2 all )
Servius 14,062 38 10/31/11 01:32 PM
by maynardjameskeenan
* Think i've got sum libs mindfields 1,064 16 10/22/06 05:50 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* Libs? Chris 1,550 13 10/21/05 03:55 PM
by scrob
* libs outofmytree 813 7 08/02/05 11:25 AM
by solarhelix
* My best ever lib hunt! (pics)
( 1 2 all )
solarhelix 3,551 36 10/20/06 01:37 PM
by mickymoo
* Lib Caps UK - pictures of todays hunt. ID? radical1 1,295 6 10/24/06 06:39 PM
by scottaaaay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
3,450 topic views. 0 members, 18 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.