Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: trip forever]
    #11435046 -

trip forever said:
I don't see what all the hype is about. Just a new video game with a couple updates to make up for the shitty parts about the last game. In fact I don't even like playing video games :ohwell:



and this dip shit post was necessary...why?


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11435058 -

All these threads about MW2


Still need a new graphic card.:sad:


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Vibes]
    #11435849 -

Yuck, I just beat the campaign and it was a mega let down. SPOILER BELOW

Makarov is still alive at the end because no one killed him and you don't get to figure out what happens to Soap and Capn' Price.

Is infinity ward really going to make us wait another 3 or so years before we can figure out what happens? Hopefully they realize that they are retarded and make a DLC or something that adds a few more missions that wrap things up because I'm very disapointed.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: trip forever]
    #11435977 -

trip forever said:
Subconscious said:
Quote:
trip forever said: In fact I don't even like playing video games :ohwell:



:facepalm:

Then of course you're not going to understand the hype.

I suppose it is a bit hyped, but it really is one of the finest video games out there- and it's getting well deserved praise.



I mean I used to but(I discovered drugs, women and parties) always wondered why all these people would wait hours and hours outside of a store to skip school and spend a whole day on a video-game. Also it's pretty much always found a way to come up in ever conversation :crankey:




Me and my homies do all that shit but still find time to get insanely ripped and spend hours infront of Call of duty, Tekken 6, Need for speed shift, Halo 3(totally liked halo 2 better), UFC Unleashed. I love video games!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Dudeyourgone]
    #11436545 -

Who else thinks the mission 'No Russian' kicks major ass?


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Lucidx]
    #11438776 -

Agreed, that is the mission they ask if you want to skip because it is so terrorist like.


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11438982 -

Downloading on steam at the moment, should be ready when I get home from work yay!
I really hope the pc version isnt as fucked up as people have been saying... I have high hopes that IW knows what they're doing. 20v20 on maps not made for that was stupid anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Morican]
    #11439045 -

I rented it through GameFly, but it hasn't come in yet.

I can't wait to play it...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11439063 -

Yeah you should all know by now the PC version is straight cashed, the instant they announced lack of dedicated servers it was over before it started. Less than 10% of their sales are going to be on PC so they won't give a fuck about supporting it either, so I'd stay away if that was your platform of choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jury Duty Che_Night_Soil 2,070 15 02/16/04 09:06 PM
by TODAY
* Best Mega Multiplayer Game?
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 5,042 34 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by SmokeyMcpot
* MMOG, multiplayer games? XUL 1,040 10 03/25/06 11:46 PM
by adamj
* are there any online multiplayer games for wii yet? disturbed 588 6 12/12/07 02:28 AM
by adrian7812
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,160 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* Duty for Friday Ripple 558 9 03/18/04 03:20 PM
by filthysock
* Jury Duty cisole 3,149 12 10/04/04 11:41 AM
by cisole
* what does your 'partner' call you?
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,820 34 01/12/04 04:10 PM
by Granola

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,449 topic views. 2 members, 69 guests and 329 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.