Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    #11432219 -

Who here is playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

I personally love the new huge maps and weapons are sick, all the new perks and ship drops in the Multiplayer mode is great.

I usually just play on free for all so that's all I can speak on but please feel free to talk about your favorite stuff on this game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Morican]
    #11432235 -

im almost done downloading it, 1 more hour left.

The singleplayer looks so sick.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Lucidx]
    #11432306 -

Got a thread going over in the Gaming Grotto, show it some :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: xeallos]
    #11432375 -

I enjoyed COD4, but dislike the FPS aspect of it.  I've always been more of a SOCOM kid - but i guess ill have to rent this and see how it is.

It's on PS3, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: memes]
    #11432382 -

yes it's on ps3 and i also saw gameplay footage where a guy had his character in 3rd person, maybe its toggleable.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: xeallos]
    #11432410 -

xeallos said:
Got a thread going over in the Gaming Grotto, show it some :heart:



My bad I knew I might have been posting in the wrong spot and or someone else has got to have started a COD thread somewhere already.

I go show it some love right now and how sick is this game people please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Lucidx]
    #11432437 -

Lucidx said:
yes it's on ps3 and i also saw gameplay footage where a guy had his character in 3rd person, maybe its toggleable.



That'd be great.  FPS suuuuuuuuuuuuucks I hate not being able to see whats happening immediately around my person.  I need PRECISION

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: memes]
    #11432815 -

I love all the new tags and call sign and emblem changes you can do, the customization is great and the stats keeping awesome as well. I like that you can immediately a shot gun as a side arm, not sure we could on COD4 I could be wrong though, but you can now. Also the fact that you can throw your knife and there is a flare that allows you to pick where you re-spawn. HOW SICK IS THAT! I using that a lot to strategically place my self in a spot where I can jump right back into action, preferably in a favorable angle to attack.

Man I can't say enough about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Morican]
    #11433514 -

I don't see what all the hype is about. Just a new video game with a couple updates to make up for the shitty parts about the last game. In fact I don't even like playing video games :ohwell:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: trip forever]
    #11433573 -

i was wondering too why this game is so hyped up.  im sure it will be a solid war game, but its nothing new from what i can tell ?

maybe ill have to try it out for myself. my brother has this game  :leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Trompe le Monde]
    #11433875 -

I managed to get my hands on the game last night after my work.

This game certainly deserves all the hype that it has been getting in recent months. I only played it for a couple hours and I can already see why everyone is raving about it.

As sad as it may sound, I really cant wait for the weekend so I can spend the majority of time wasting away infront of the TV.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: trip forever]
    #11433905 -

Quote:
trip forever said: In fact I don't even like playing video games :ohwell:



:facepalm:

Then of course you're not going to understand the hype.

I suppose it is a bit hyped, but it really is one of the finest video games out there- and it's getting well deserved praise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Subconscious]
    #11433995 -

Subconscious said:
Quote:
trip forever said: In fact I don't even like playing video games :ohwell:



:facepalm:

Then of course you're not going to understand the hype.

I suppose it is a bit hyped, but it really is one of the finest video games out there- and it's getting well deserved praise.



I mean I used to but(I discovered drugs, women and parties) always wondered why all these people would wait hours and hours outside of a store to skip school and spend a whole day on a video-game. Also it's pretty much always found a way to come up in ever conversation :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Morican]
    #11434050 -

It's a piece of shit.

I'm on a boycott because the cocksuckers decided to completely kill online gaming and not include dedicated servers.

What a bunch of wankers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Trompe le Monde]
    #11434054 -

COD MW 2 Multiplayer futage

This is capture the flag, and I don't play that but i couldn't find footage of Free-for-all, but will post some when I don find it of record my own, which I don't know how to do yet.

I love the game play on free for all because the only rule is kill everyone but yourself.

As far as how dif. it is from the first Modern Warfare, so far a bunch of drop shipments that give you robotic gun turrets, air strikes that you can guide to a target COOL, helicopter support with some cool guns and missiles, and there is a larger air strike that drops bombs over a huge area.

You can through your knife, but I haven't done that yet.

When you shoot some people Money flies out and rains down around your kill, not sure why and at the end of the matches it shows a little footage of someones kill, not sure how that is determined though.

I cant wait to figure it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Morican]
    #11434099 -

I've been playin this game all day so far, I'm at the part right after the oil rig invasion, this game is intence and very fun.

I found it ironic that we were talking about the DC sniper yesterday and how he sniped people at gas stations along I-95 and I actually sniped someone on I-95 in mw2.

All the missions are much more cinematic and unique than in mw1.

Defenately has high replay value, I haven't tried multiplayer yet.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Lucidx]
    #11434524 -

This game is ridiculously sick. I'm almost overwhelmed by all the different weapons, perks and other stuff in multiplayer but damn it's fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Morican]
    #11434577 -

Yeah I haven't tried the campaign yet but the multiplayer is the best on this game.
I usually save the single player stuff for when the internet is down or  take the console to a friends house that don't have internet.

I started off kind of bad because I had stock weapons with no attachments but as I get my attachments and perks and equipment my game play is increasing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: Morican]
    #11434647 -

installing a cracked version as we speak.  I hope i can do multiplayer til the next patch comes out.  I'll actually buy it if i like it enough, right now it's just an in depth demo :smile:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [Re: bbl337]
    #11435003 -

Can anyone log into MW2 on PSN online. Ever since I updated this morning I can't log in.


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jury Duty Che_Night_Soil 2,070 15 02/16/04 09:06 PM
by TODAY
* Best Mega Multiplayer Game?
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 5,042 34 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by SmokeyMcpot
* MMOG, multiplayer games? XUL 1,040 10 03/25/06 11:46 PM
by adamj
* are there any online multiplayer games for wii yet? disturbed 588 6 12/12/07 02:28 AM
by adrian7812
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,157 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* Duty for Friday Ripple 558 9 03/18/04 03:20 PM
by filthysock
* Jury Duty cisole 3,149 12 10/04/04 11:41 AM
by cisole
* what does your 'partner' call you?
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,820 34 01/12/04 04:10 PM
by Granola

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,449 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 20 queries.