Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11391693 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Again, you don't even know the situation. Stop talking about things you dont know about. You think I just wired him cash or something? You're an idiot.



what i know is, you're short 300 dollars because you trusted some dopeheaded kid online. and to make it worse, the kid had already made enough bad decisions to be in a pinch.  so you should have known better.  dupe.

if you would like to help me know what im talking about, please elaborate.  until then, i'm going to stick with my first judgement, you're a fucking idiot.


be it money or blowjobs or whatever you gave him, you're a moron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11391759 -

Glad to know you at least think fee is a junkie loser.  That was the original question.




In a trade online, someone is ALWAYS sending first.  I've done countless trades on countless websites, and have both sent first, and recieved first.....and yes have been burned cash at times.  Maybe platinum was too trusting to fee, but the point of this was to call fee out as a scammer.......like you said 30 spore syringes later, he fucking screws someone.  Pretty shitty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11391774 -

the rating he left for you is great:

Quote:
great trader
09/11/09 11:33 AM

I dont think I have ever done a better trade ever




the one you left for him makes you out to be a dupe.

Quote:

0 shrooms
08/31/09 03:31 PM

this guy.. let me tell you somethin about him. I thougth he was a nice guy. He played the friend card. We hung out a few times, and when he was in a pinch I helped him out. He didn't have all the money when he got his end of the bargain. This was months ago. sure, he got me back SOME of the money he owes me but that's because I was there in person. After we parted ways he told me he'd give me the money he owes me in payments. I got 1 payment, but he still owes me $300 - I've texted him, called him, haven't heard from him in like 2 months.



#1
yeah I think he is an junkie loser.  I have known this.  this is why platinum is a moron.  he can't see what is plain and trusts any ol kid he met a few times.  DUPE.  when i said 30 spore prints later, i meant spore prints arent worth a fuck and someone giving them away is in no way indiciates you should trust them with hundreds of dollars of merch/cash/blowjobs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11391791 -

We had done trades previously without a problem. That rating he left me was for the first trade, and I had left him a good trade rating for that trade too. I figure no problem the first time, why would there be a problem the 2nd time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11391805 -

here is an idea, go get your fucking money from the little bitch.

moron.

god

damned

moron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11391879 -

:rolleyes: Ya genius, I know why you spoke of the spore prints, but thanks for reclarifying.  Anyone can send things out for free, that he got for free.  It sucks that having trust for someone is considered stupid.  It wasn't the first and only time they've met, or traded, and dude got fucked.  I'm a big fan of stirring the pot, so I figured I'd let everyone else know that a veteran is scamming people.  I thnk fee's been on this site problem free for 6 years, that's pretty shitty to throw what little credibility you had on the site away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11391902 -

Anonymous #4 said:
here is an idea, go get your fucking money from the little bitch.

moron.

god

damned

moron.



You got his address?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11391945 -

Anonymous #1 said:
:rolleyes: Ya genius, I know why you spoke of the spore prints, but thanks for reclarifying.  Anyone can send things out for free, that he got for free.  It sucks that having trust for someone is considered stupid.  It wasn't the first and only time they've met, or traded, and dude got fucked.  I'm a big fan of stirring the pot, so I figured I'd let everyone else know that a veteran is scamming people.  I thnk fee's been on this site problem free for 6 years, that's pretty shitty to throw what little credibility you had on the site away.



Dumbass, you were trying to say his 30 fucking spore print trade rates were some sort of credibility.

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
here is an idea, go get your fucking money from the little bitch.

moron.

god

damned

moron.



You got his address?




you just might be the stupidest motherfucker ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11391980 -

Oh i should along with calling fee out

you also

exposed platinum as a complete fucking dupe.

jackass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11391996 -

you got me. but how does not knowing where he lives make me the stupidest motherfucker ever?

Hey anon 4, ill send you moneyz if you send me dr00gz, no worries ill send the money first, k?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11392019 -

you are the stupidest motherfucker ever because not only did you trust someone you don't know with alot of money, you also have no way of finding them.  i mean, i'd think you would at least know where the motherfucker lives if you sent him something, and moreso if you know him IRL.

god damn platinum, you're slippin son.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11392029 -

so angry in here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11392081 -

Anonymous #4 said:
you are the stupidest motherfucker ever because not only did you trust someone you don't know with alot of money, you also have no way of finding them.  i mean, i'd think you would at least know where the motherfucker lives if you sent him something, and moreso if you know him IRL.

god damn platinum, you're slippin son.



Ya I made some mistakes with him fo sho. But there were certain parts of the situation (that I don't want to get into on a public forum) that made me believe things that apparently werent the case. Our first trade was face-to-face, didn't need to know where he lived.

It's not the end of the world though, live and you learn right? I'm sure our paths will cross again in the future. And who knows, maybe I'll get the money. Lesson learned I guess.

and #4, who are you?

Edited by Anonymous (11/05/09 04:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11392122 -

guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11392190 -

Quote:
oh wow, some dude gave away 30 spore prints.  now let me trust him with several hundred dollars.  you're a fucking moron.





Oh ya I toadily misinterpretted that and thought that gives him credibility :rolleyes: .


You are a serious tool.  You can't get over the fact people trust other people.  I'm sorry you are so cold hearted there is not a shred of soul left in you, and judging by how pissed off you are getting about SOMEONE ELSE losing money, I can only assume you've been burned a few times in the past.......


As we all have.  Hence why I'm calling fee out and letting it be known he is a dipshit scammer.  And apparently "watch out" for platinum too, he might do you a favor one day :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11392244 -

I'm not mad.  I just calls'em like I sees'em.  You couldn't make this about me if you wanted to, moron.  You ain't got shit on me.  Good job making your friend look like a moron though.  BRAVO! 

Twist my words around as you please faggot, but the fact stands you are a faggot cronny for some dupe pubber.

also, your bossman seems to be taking my criticisms alot better than you are, faggot.  this is incredibly entertaining.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11392259 -

He showed signs of being distrust worthy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11392307 -

Haha.  I'm having just as much fun with this as you are.  I like watching people lose ground so much they have to resort to calling people such an unoriginal insult as faggot 10 times in a paragraph. 


I really enjoy your hatred for fee, not too mention platinum obviously needs to be more careful about who he's loaning cash too.  Hate away muthafucka, just try and add some originality to it.  I thought you were GTFO at first, but he's got way more class as a poster, now you strike me as fraggin, or dobie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11392345 -

hahaha.

You're a god damned moron. 

I lost no ground.  Remember, this isn't about me.  This is about you and your little faggot friends who can't even properly conduct a drug deal/trade/act of prostitution.

I resorted to calling you a faggot, lol.  no, you are a fucking faggot.

and it was only 3 times.

I normally end my sentences with insults just to put salt in the wound.  the main kick is right behind her, son.

niggarf is a bitchy little cunt who wouldn't speak his mind, and dobie doesn't have 300 bucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The user FEE. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11392370 -

Haha.  This ain't about me either champ.  I still have my 300 bucks. :smile:


I like how you reread your post and counted how many times you said faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The shroomery completely killed my respect for drug users.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,361 43 04/10/09 12:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,926 49 09/22/08 09:33 AM
by Anonymous
* Who is the meanest user on this site?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 4,713 237 04/26/09 08:15 PM
by Anonymous
* WHAT SHROOMERY USERS DO YOU HAVE ON IGNORE?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,595 112 09/21/08 09:19 PM
by Anonymous
* Is there anything that can be done for users being victimized by OTD members via ratings rape ?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,562 39 11/01/08 11:33 AM
by Anonymous
* Dear Heroin users
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,454 27 09/09/07 01:37 AM
by Anonymous
* There are more daily marijuana users...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 614 23 01/08/09 06:03 PM
by Anonymous
* IS there anyway to prevent a user from runnin kiddie scripts Anonymous 272 6 11/08/08 09:46 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,690 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.