Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8959388 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #18 said:
btw most irresponsible is all you idiots that inject shit into your bodies.

that is so fucking reterded i cant even fathom it. 



You're a retard if you believe that.  Plenty of people on this site have injected ketamine.  I was surprised to see that Acyl is a regular needle-user, but I really doubt he's irresponsible about it.

Injecting doesn't automatically mean irresponsible (though I'll admit, plenty of needle-users are)




well when i say injecting i mean mainlining, not IM, but IV. 

and also believe that it is irresponsible without knowing the purity of the substance.

one little speck of dust in the syringe could paralyze a side of your face, or a leg. 

IV = ghey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8959396 -

Yeah I was under the impression that he thought he was ok. I dont know how you could think that.. but he seemed to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8963719 -

he said so... but he was pushing him hard in the beginning to take more... There's no denying that that's fucking irresponsible. And I don't like his attitude. I don't know what he said to him on the phone though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8963796 -

Anonymous #18 said:
one little speck of dust in the syringe could paralyze a side of your face, or a leg.



Sources?  I know you have to worry about not injecting bubbles into your bloodstream, but I doubt there's THAT much risk in having dust in your syringe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8965455 -

i just wouldnt risk it man.  capillaries are really small.

i would freak out unless i knew everything i used was pure and sterile.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8965653 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #16 said:
I wish someone would post why these old users were so irresponsible..



Ripper killed himself on IRC/webcam. He took a whole bunch of legal/prescription shit and died.

His last words were to the effect of "I told you I was hardcore." Then he died.

I'm sure he didn't deserve it but shit. He took like 360mg of methadone along with an assload of other stuff.





* 110mg of Inderal
* 80mg of ritalin
* 8mg of Klonopin
* 320mg of methadone
* 120mg of Restoril
* 400mcg LSD
* 800mg equivalent of oxy-contin
* 2g mesc
* 100mg 5Meo DMT
* 8 grams of mushrooms
* an unspecified amount of 151-proof rum
* 1.5g of high-grade cannabis (referred to in the chat as "kind buds")
* 4g of 'mersh' (a euphemism for 'commercial grade', or lower-quality cannabis).
In total, over 1800mg of prescription drugs

I didn't know he took ALL that, is this list accurate :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #8965932 -

Wasn't there Vicodin in there somewhere?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8967002 -

Ripper was a fucking retard. I have no sympathy for him. Anybody with half a brain on their shoulders would know what that combination would do. He obviously knew what he was doing. Fuck him, he was a pussy, and he took the easy way out. Go fuck yourself, Ripper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8967013 -

On the flip side of the coin, I feel great empathy for people like Dreamer. RIP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8967378 -

Anonymous #14 said:
On the flip side of the coin, I feel great empathy for people like Dreamer. RIP.



He might not have been a bad guy.

But he overdosed on heroin, something that he did to himself regardless of whether it was intentional or an accident. It's sad but do I feel sad for him....well, he chose his path.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,926 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.