Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I was falsely accused of sexual assault...
    #11367687 -

This happened about a year ago and came really close to destroying my life... So I had been talking to this girl that lived next door to me for awhile, she was 20 years old and I was 23 at the time. She would always knock on my door and come in and we would talk about random stuff, she seemed like a really cool chick. She was always the one approaching me, so I assumed she was interested in more than talking. So one night she came over with a couple bottles of liquor, drink mixer and cups, and asked me to mix her some drinks (she said she hardly ever drank alcohol). I happened to be rolling at the time, so it sounded good to me.

At that point I thought the night was shaping up to be pretty fucking awesome.. :awesome:

So we both have a drink, and I'm fucked up but still completely aware of what's going on. She says she wants to watch a movie so we put something in and we're laying on my bed, really close to each other. I have my arm around her, and after awhile I look over and I see she's nodding in and out of consciousness. I don't want her to fall asleep, so I start kissing her on her neck, and whisper for her to wake up. I used my hand to rub her arm, but other than that I most definitely did not touch any other part of her body. So pretty soon after I started kissing her, all of a sudden she JUMPS out of my bed and freaks out, yelling "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" and runs out of my apartment. I am stunned, like WTF just happened??? :shrug:

I didn't even think too much of it that night, but the next evening I got a knock on my door and there's two sheriffs standing there! :whoa: They come inside and start asking me questions about the night before. (They also have a tape recorder running...) I start to get really freaked out because I was sitting on my bed while they were interrogating me, and right underneath me I had a box filled with Ecstasy!! So they said this bitch reported me for sexual assault- she claimed that I got her drunk and tried taking advantage of her!!! Totally fucking crazy. They ask me questions about the alleged "assault" for almost an hour, then they drop the REAL bomb on me. They start asking me about a lock-box that looks like a dictionary, which is the exact description of the box the E was in under me..

THAT FUCKING CUNT TOLD THEM ABOUT MY STASH!!! :omgz: (I had mentioned to her that I had some Molly one day, if she was ever interested in trying it. Well she told them about that and she also described the box perfectly for them).  All I could think about was how much I wanted to choke-a-bitch! That and the possibility of going to jail for a very long time.

So THEN they ask me if they can have a look around, and I am noticeably nervous at this point, but I tell them HELL no, they need a warrant to search my place. They kept trying to pressure me like cops always do to make you crack, but I kept refusing and finally I worked up the nerve to tell them to get the fuck out. They pretty much ignore me and keep trying to intimidate me so I say "if you are detaining me I would like to have a lawyer present before answering any more questions". They were pretty pissed off that I wouldn't let them search the place, I guess they expected me to be a good little sheeple and let them do whatever they wanted. They actually started asking me where I worked, and asked me how I'd feel if they went and told my boss how I refused to let them search my apartment in an investigation they were conducting! I told them to fuck off basically and they had no right to do that. FINALLY they left, after almost 2 HOURS of questions.

After they left I was paranoid maybe they were hiding outside somewhere, waiting for me to run out with my stash.. because that was my main priority at that point, to get my drugs the fuck out of there and hide them somewhere else. After turning the lights off and peaking out the window for like 30 minutes, I did just that. :doh:

All in all, a pretty FUCKED up experience. After this happened I never talked to this girl again, I didn't even want to LOOK at her because I was afraid she'd tell the cops I was harassing her. I tried asking her friend what the hell was wrong with her, because I think her friend believed me that I would never do something like that.. She told me this girl had been raped in the past (or at least claimed to be) so she was extremely hypersensitive when guys hit on her. I was like WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME OF THAT BEFOREHAND!!?!?! :tongue2:

So I never heard anything back from the pigs, I guess they thought I was a major drug dealer or something from whatever she told them. I assumed I was being watched for awhile so I laid extremely low, afraid to do ANYthing. Also I was pretty traumatized by this whole thing, and ever since then I've had a really hard time flirting or even talking to girls I don't know. I just can't be sure which ones are psycho like this one! She seemed completely normal before this happened, I had no clue.. So moral of the story is to watch out for girls who've claimed to be raped, be extremely careful about trying to hit on them. They might call the cops on your ass and tell them you're a rapist/drug dealer! 
:agentgtfo:

Edited by Anonymous (11/02/09 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11367720 -

damn crazy story. you need to go talk to that bitch and set her straight on what really happened though man. in a nice way of course so she doesnt freak out and think you are gonna rape her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11367728 -

I guess you could rape her now and get away with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11367785 -

Anonymous #2 said:
damn crazy story. you need to go talk to that bitch and set her straight on what really happened though man. in a nice way of course so she doesnt freak out and think you are gonna rape her.



Fortunately I moved from that area so I never have to see her again... but even when I'd see her around I would just completely ignore her- like I said I didn't want her to report me for some more bullshit!

Quote:
I guess you could rape her now and get away with it.



If I were going to do anything it would be smash her face in with my fist! 
:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11367802 -

umm you seem pretty damn sketchy from your story.  Imagine what it was like from the girl's view.  She is in and out of it from drinking, inside some guys house, and all of the sudden he is kissing her neck?  Since when do you wake up a girl you are not dating by kissing her neck?

:FattyNoneck:  Rapist!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11367896 -

You're right, I should have woken her up with my cock in her mouth. :blowme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11368428 -

Anonymous #4 said:
umm you seem pretty damn sketchy from your story.  Imagine what it was like from the girl's view.  She is in and out of it from drinking, inside some guys house, and all of the sudden he is kissing her neck?  Since when do you wake up a girl you are not dating by kissing her neck?
  Rapist!



QFT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11368499 -

Damn what a psycho bitch! She brings booze to your place, gets drunk and wants to watch a movie on your bed then crys rape when you kissed her. :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11368580 -

No wonder she freaked you weirdo.

You assaulted a rape victim while she was drunk and asleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11368714 -

Haha fuck you guys, she was askin for it.

And even if I was wrong for kissing her that doesn't even come CLOSE to excusing her for ratting me out for the E.

She could have ruined my life if those cops had found my stash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11369106 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11369391 -

Anonymous #8 said:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Almost_raped



Anonymous #8 said:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Almost_raped



Hahahahaha, that's hilarious! Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11369408 -

I dated a girl back in HS that tells people I raped her - even still today, and that was almost 6 years ago.

Sorta hard to rape someone when they had to be on top during sex every time because her vagina was too small. :shrug:

She's a scum bag attention whore and she has hyperthyroidism now. I hope her goiter eats her face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11369656 -

Quote:
What Counts as Almost Raped:


    * Accidentally using your best friends dildo.
    * A man accidentally bumping into you.
    * A man offering to pay for your drink, especially if he asks for your number after accepting multiple free drinks.
    * A man asking for the time.
    * Being looked at in a lascivious manner.
    * Jogging alone in the park
    * If your lady-friend tells you your boyfriend is a pig/pervert/serial murderer.
    * Nearly being looked at in a lascivious manner.
    * A male within 50 feet of you.
    * Leading a sexually fulfilling relationship.
    * If you are alone with any guy named Tyler or Wolf for more than 35 seconds.
    * Being outside in the dark.
    * Donkey punch
    * Everything on this list.
    * Quietly sitting in a corner by yourself.
    * Seeing a perverted picture on the internet after googling "cocks" (chicken), "pussies" (cat), or "bukkake" (bukkake).
    * Being almost looked at by a black guy. (However, if the nigra does make eye contact for more than five seconds it is legally rape).
    * Seeing Juliana Wetmore's face.
    * Viewing goatse or meatspin.
    * Seeing your mom naked.
    * If a fat person touches you.
    * Prostate exams
    * A friend/acquaintance/total stranger/husband lends you his jacket because it is cold.
    * Any and all past relationships. (This is especially true if you now have a white knight for a lover.)
    * If your boyfriend/husband/pimp/etc. touches your armpit/leg/cunt/neckbeard-shaving razor
    * All of the above



:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11369685 -

Anonymous #7 said:
No wonder she freaked you weirdo.

You assaulted a rape victim while she was drunk and asleep.



I disagree.

OP, you shouldn't have been kissing on her while she was half conscious, but in no way does what you did count as sexual assault, IMO.

It sounds like she wanted it, and from your perspective, you probably thought she was really into you.
She'd come over and hang out, and one night she came over to get trashed with you, just you.  She's laying on your bed with you, watching a movie.
Girls need to learn when they're sending out "fuck me" signals.  Its not hard.  If you're hanging out with a guy a lot, being super friendly, that's a "fuck me" signal.
If you go over to his house to get drunk with him and its just the two of you, that's a "fuck me" signal.
If you're laying on his bed with him while fucked up, that's a "fuck me" signal.

Its not your fault you misinterpreted it.  And if she really had a problem with what you did, she could have talked to you about it in person instead of running to the cops and creating mad drama.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11369719 -

Anonymous #1 said:
sheeple



I stopped caring when I got to that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11369766 -

THANKYOU.

And yes I shouldn't have been kissing on her, I really regret that but seriously that's no reason to get the cops involved. I was rolling hard that night and I wasn't *completely* in my right mind, maybe a little more touchy feely than I would normally be, but I wasn't fucked up to the point of being out of my mind. I remember everything that happened exactly how it happened. Another thing that pissed me off is that she told the cops all this false information, like saying I bought the alcohol, and that we weren't on my bed but on the floor, etc etc... She was probably so wasted she couldn't recall what exactly transpired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11369785 -

Aww #11 you admit you cared for the first half though? That's cute.  :drysmash:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11369794 -

I wouldn't have put up with that shit dude.

I would have called her out and told all her friends what an attention whore she is.

I would have made her regret crying "almost rape".

Seriously, if a dude is kissing on you and you don't want it, all you have to do is be like "woah, stop".

The only reason to freak out is if they are fucking holding you down and pulling your clothes off while you're saying "woah, stop".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was falsely accused of sexual assault... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11369837 -

Yeah I think it's fucking ridiculous how some women are hypersensitive to the idea of "rape"...
It really freaks me out because I don't know how many chicks are really like this.
This girl appeared completely normal all of the times I hung out with her prior.
One of my friends even wanted to hook up with her after this happened but I did my best to try and warn him.
These psychos shouldn't be taken lightly- All it takes is for them to cry "rape!" (and be good enough liars to convince the cops that you're guilty), and you can get fucked BIG time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sexually abused as a kid
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,680 35 12/29/07 04:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerite you would most like to have a sexual experience with
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,858 80 10/13/07 01:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,623 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Do you have any STD?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,335 24 10/05/07 02:38 PM
by Anonymous
* 5 am and my girlfriend is not home yet...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 109 110 )
Anonymous 38,245 2,199 11/03/09 11:53 AM
by geokills
* straight men: would you ever suck a penis?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Anonymous 16,906 396 08/29/11 10:32 AM
by Anonymous
* I cracked some dudes head in with a mag light
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 4,901 180 09/12/10 07:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Gmail is a punk-ass mother fucker that reported me to FBI.gov
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,596 32 01/29/15 06:29 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
626 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.