Someone whose entire life revolves around taking drugs, and they come out of one k-hole counting down the time until they enter next one.
Everybody counts down the time until their next enjoyable activity.
Someone whose drug use interferes with interpersonal relationships. For example, they lose a fiance because he/she is stealing their drugs, then go right back to the same behavior.
She also stole money and I only broke up with her because she lied had nothing to do with drugs.
Someone whose drug use interferes with everyday life. For instance, if they are failing a class in school, and rather than putting the bong down, and the needle away their first thought is to drop the class.
I didn't need the class I only took it for fun and I would trade a good social life for one class anyday.
Someone who can't quit their use, even when they rationalize with "well I just don't want to quit."
Self control is something I do indeed have
Someone who doesn't even consider that constant use, of multiple substances on a daily (Or around the clock) basis, might have some adverse effects.
I most definitely consider it but I know my use isn't that detrimental to my long term health
Someone who spends so much time bragging about his/her drug use that they actually have a graemlin created for them on a drug-related website.
Its not bragging its sharing experiences thats what this forum is all about, sharing and learning from each others experiences
Someone who starts an anonymous thread with a photo with his screen name on his shirt.
That photo I think is really epic and I got lots of compliments on my photography
|