Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243246 -

Smoking weed and drinking shock top  :thumbup:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11243253 -

citricacidx said:
CaptainH, last night I was talkin about a motorcycle :-p

I got a new piece tonight... tryin to figure out how it works..



It pinches off in both ends, so I think it's reversible depending on how much I'm smoking or what I'm smoking. I have no idea though. Anyone?

I got some cool pics from a walk I went on today. Found the tiniest little mushie I've seen that's not a weilii



looks like a glass on glass chillum for a bong... or some kind of self contained perc...

You bought it and didnt know what it was/how its used?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243254 -

Yea. 3k Carbon. 'round 1200 Grams


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11243262 -

I'm tired as fuck trying to get some last min songs together for this radio system contest...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #11243271 -

CaptainH13 said:
Yea. 3k Carbon. 'round 1200 Grams



i almost bought a cf kayak... then i realized it was almost $8000 :sad:


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11243274 -

PolkAudio2 said:
I'm tired as fuck trying to get some last min songs together for this radio system contest...



got any samples?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243280 -

I clarified with them that if I can't figure it out and don't use it that I can infact return it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11243288 -

why didnt you just ask?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243293 -

Its all bass testers nothing big its have to be there in person kinda thing. I'm hooking the wires up to my new boxes, I have 4 12" alphasoniks with an 200watt amp each in there own  twin dual ported boxes..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11243300 -

the chick working there didn't know for sure. normally there are two guys that work there and they know their shit, but she was there tonight. I'll just ask one of them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11243306 -

im kind of intrigued by this... you got any more pics? Different angle?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243331 -

The michael jackson episode of south park is on  :lol:


Shi-mo-nah!


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243335 -

Psilo_Subliminal said:
im kind of intrigued by this... you got any more pics? Different angle?



This is probably the best pic I'll be able to get.


I think i would put the herb in the sections just past the glass-on-glass part, depending on if it's just me or me and some peoples?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11243342 -

is it one soild piece or 2?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11243344 -

pull apart,push weed in last to right chamber...light from small hole to burn slower/better?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243411 -

it's two detachable pieces. it's supposed to be a "smokeless" system or at least less smoke?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11243414 -

citricacidx said:
it's two detachable pieces.



oh ok, makes more sence now... i thought it was 1.


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243418 -

yeah, it's actual glass on glass it's just not the normal 14/18mm it's like.. 12mm or something.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #11243425 -

Gastronomicus said:
The michael jackson episode of south park is on  :lol:


Shi-mo-nah!



You know I was thinking the other day, If they would still show that episode.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What no LNC tonite? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11243460 -

is anyone else watching this show about gravity on the Science channel? Its actually really interesting. :strokebeard:


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Edited by Psilo_Subliminal (10/13/09 11:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Girl Hiccups For 3 Weeks Straight Innominate 824 6 02/21/07 11:10 AM
by trendal
* Fucking Hiccups. Madtowntripper 1,514 15 05/26/08 04:24 PM
by Dude96
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Banez 11,160 271 10/20/05 03:41 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* this LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
XUL 6,460 108 11/12/05 05:26 AM
by Todcasil
* What method do YOU use to cure hiccups - post it here! eris 2,173 15 07/11/06 02:50 AM
by eris
* OFFICIAL FRIDAY LNC THREAD
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
World Spirit 26,987 398 10/15/05 04:05 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
TYL3R 9,672 124 04/29/06 02:29 AM
by Mitchnast
* LNC, Alive and Kicking out the Jams!
( 1 2 3 all )
drtyfrnk 3,294 44 10/18/06 02:30 PM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,044 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.