Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
walmart moneygram
    #11232488 -

anyone know anything about this? I'm sending from walmart to another walmart, I want it sent immediatly, how much is the fee's for such things? I've done emoneygram.com to walmart, but never walmart to walmart I've heard horror storries about this, cause walmart has a loco policio due to scams and shit.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Don't mess with WalMart!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Funki Porcini 11,550 193 07/25/13 09:39 AM
by Synthe
* Moneygram robbyberto 589 8 05/29/08 12:54 PM
by StonedShroom
* Ordering st00f with moneygram
( 1 2 3 all )
Zardos 2,699 40 05/22/11 07:18 AM
by daz01
* Using Moneygram? OliverJames 506 1 05/21/13 04:40 AM
by trippinballs420
* Hilarious walmart fight video (obvy from florida)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Bassfreak 3,981 82 06/09/15 05:17 PM
by SirShroomsAlott
* Does walmart have the right to....
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
aciddrop 8,926 187 02/19/15 08:52 PM
by Ayahuascasoul
* Oklahoma Teenager Fired From Walmart Scams Store out of $39,000 thirtygoats 2,481 14 02/11/14 04:13 PM
by Phred
* Do you think it's wrong to steal from Walmart?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TheFakeSunRa 10,251 94 08/31/09 12:17 PM
by Doe Eyed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
331 topic views. 5 members, 59 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.