Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: Hilarious walmart fight video (obvy from florida) [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21784035 - 06/09/15 04:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

http://fox59.com/2015/06/09/woman-involved-in-beech-grove-walmart-fight-says-confrontation-started-over-racist-remark/

Quote:

During the fight, she said no one stepped in, not Walmart employees, bystanders or security.

“I don’t blame Walmart employees for not intervening. But as far as security, if you go to any other Walmart fight video, security is right there trying to break it up, help them.”

By the time police arrived, Amber said the fight was already over. She also talked about the role her son played in the fight.

“My son takes martial arts classes. He’s been going to the gym for several years with his father. I mean, he’s been in the gym for a long time,” she said. “He got a little crazy. I don’t have to worry about him ever being bullied.”

She described the boy as a straight-A, honor roll student and teacher’s pet. She said his martial arts teachers have taught him not to back down.

“My son is raised perfectly right. My son is perfectly well taken care of.”

After the fight, she said police laughed about the video, which she first saw after coworkers pointed it out to her on YouTube.

“The guy with the video was showing the video to the cops and they were all standing around laughing about it,” she said.

After the fight, Amber said she paid for her things and left the store.

Walmart sent a statement saying both women were banned from the store:

“This type of behavior inside one of our stores is completely unacceptable and we are notifying the individuals involved that they are no longer welcome on Walmart property. Once we were aware of this situation, a member of our management immediately called the police and we are continuing to work with them on this matter.”

A Walmart spokesman also said company policy prohibits employees from intervening in a violent situation. The store does have security officers, but they were just coming on duty as the fight was happening.

Beech Grove Mayor Dennis Buckley called the situation “embarrassing” and pointed the finger at Walmart.

“I think it’s disgusting and it sure sheds a poor light on Walmart and I’m pretty disappointed in them,” he told Fox 59 over the phone.

Buckley said the store is a public nuisance that’s draining the City’s resources.

“Last year we had over a thousand runs to Beech Grove Walmart last year. That is unacceptable,” said the Mayor. “We can’t patrol the neighborhoods like we should be patrolling, because we’re down at Walmart dealing with petty theft all day long.”

A Walmart spokesman told Fox 59 it wants to be a good partner with the community and does have a program in place at several stores across the country that allow managers to deal with shoplifting at a store level without involving local law enforcement. He said the company would be happy to discuss the option with Beech Grove officials.

Beech Grove police continue to investigate the incident, telling FOX59 in a statement:

“Unfortunately the video in and off itself speaks volumes. We are currently investigating the incident and we will consult with the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office as to what if any charges may be filed on the individuals involved.”

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSupachopped719
Stranger
 User Gallery

#21784157 - 06/09/15 04:54 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The police had to be called to the one Walmart over 1000 times in one year?

That's 2-3 times a day. Why not just have a cop stationed in that bitch to free up all the other officers to patrol the neighborhoods. Make it a punishment or reward, however the cops want to look at it.

To say the Walmart is a public nuisance is ridiculous, are they not supposed to report criminals to the police? Maybe it's not the walmart's fault, maybe it's the ratchet ass people that live in that town that are the nuisance.

--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
    #21784264 - 06/09/15 05:17 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemboomers said:

Beech Grove Mayor Dennis Buckley called the situation “embarrassing” and pointed the finger at Walmart.

“I think it’s disgusting and it sure sheds a poor light on Walmart and I’m pretty disappointed in them,” he told Fox 59 over the phone.

Buckley said the store is a public nuisance that’s draining the City’s resources.

“Last year we had over a thousand runs to Beech Grove Walmart last year. That is unacceptable,” said the Mayor. “We can’t patrol the neighborhoods like we should be patrolling, because we’re down at Walmart dealing with petty theft all day long.”

:lolsy: You're going to tell me that these two women fighting and cursing each other and one is egging a child to get involved because of a scooter while many bystanders just watched is the fault of the building they happen to be in while doing it? What the fuck kind of shit is this.

I guess it would of been better then her saying that the people who voted her in are animals, that would of been more entertaining though. She's just mad her officers are too busy responding to an actual real crime then generating revenue by handing out bullshit tickets.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates