Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11204994 -

sleep and breathe easy when you can...

I am silent with thoughts of encarcerated souls
Sleeping on stale matresses
While I lounge on my thrown
Down comforters and memory foam
If only where I rested my head hadnt a memory at all
How true is the laughter of everyone you know?
Think of how your days are spent
Hooked to the thread that the needle pulls
Woven tapestrys of a lifetime grow with every moment that has passed
A clear conciounce weaves brilliant colors of silver and gold
Lifes to short to be driven by the blues.


i just thought id write a little somthing down for you.. hang in there man- some people can be very rude and insensitive on this website.. You helped me out a bit.. ive been having terrible writers block for about a week and i finally got something down that only kinda sucks!

tonight you made a difference to me !

-spiralingmind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11207302 -

Kill yourself, problem solved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #11207336 -

Anonymous #20 said:
sleep and breathe easy when you can...

I am silent with thoughts of encarcerated souls
Sleeping on stale matresses
While I lounge on my thrown
Down comforters and memory foam
If only where I rested my head hadnt a memory at all
How true is the laughter of everyone you know?
Think of how your days are spent
Hooked to the thread that the needle pulls
Woven tapestrys of a lifetime grow with every moment that has passed
A clear conciounce weaves brilliant colors of silver and gold
Lifes to short to be driven by the blues.


i just thought id write a little somthing down for you.. hang in there man- some people can be very rude and insensitive on this website.. You helped me out a bit.. ive been having terrible writers block for about a week and i finally got something down that only kinda sucks!

tonight you made a difference to me !

-spiralingmind



gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #11207346 -

Anonymous #22 said:
Anonymous #20 said:
sleep and breathe easy when you can...

I am silent with thoughts of encarcerated souls
Sleeping on stale matresses
While I lounge on my thrown
Down comforters and memory foam
If only where I rested my head hadnt a memory at all
How true is the laughter of everyone you know?
Think of how your days are spent
Hooked to the thread that the needle pulls
Woven tapestrys of a lifetime grow with every moment that has passed
A clear conciounce weaves brilliant colors of silver and gold
Lifes to short to be driven by the blues.


i just thought id write a little somthing down for you.. hang in there man- some people can be very rude and insensitive on this website.. You helped me out a bit.. ive been having terrible writers block for about a week and i finally got something down that only kinda sucks!

tonight you made a difference to me !

-spiralingmind



gay



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11207687 -

Go to the back of the desert and let God deal with you.
And there is always this:
http://www.williambranham.org/QuoteOfTheDay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addicted wreck! [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #11208099 -

hostility is not necessary! this person came for advice and whatever their situation is- its not any ones place to not judge them! It's very twisted that you would purposley go out of your way to write something to hurt someone else who is already at a low point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addicted wreck! [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #11211324 -

IM REPORTING THIS THREAD TO ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FEEDBACK ASAP I KNOW YTHAN PERSONALLY HES UNBANNED ME MORE TIMES THAN YOU HAVE POSTS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addicted wreck! [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11211413 -

just kill urself bro,u wont have to go threw this shity ass life when the time is right im doing the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addicted wreck! [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11212529 -

what are you talking about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addicted wreck! [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11212579 -

Anonymous #19 said:
IM REPORTING THIS THREAD TO ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FEEDBACK ASAP I KNOW YTHAN PERSONALLY HES UNBANNED ME MORE TIMES THAN YOU HAVE POSTS



wowitch, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addicted wreck! [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11215453 -

Anonymous #19 said:
IM REPORTING THIS THREAD TO ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FEEDBACK ASAP I KNOW YTHAN PERSONALLY HES UNBANNED ME MORE TIMES THAN YOU HAVE POSTS




R U directing this to #20?

And what ARE you talking about?

And exactly HOW many times have you been banned?

And WHY?


What ever happen to freedom of speech?

And I am pretty  sure that the MAJORITY of the people that post here are guilty of saying some pretty ugly $@&! more often then not!

I think this has gone on way to long, I think it has run it's course.
This thread should probably just die already.

There have been some good people come in here and give some good, positive, genuine advice on the topic, and others, well, what can I say, this is the anonymous forum and that pretty much sums it up. But to those that care for living beings, and the lives of others; Good for you, and God Bless you and yours........

To the rest of you, and you know who you are.... Well take care and I hope that some day you may see life in a different way and maybe you will change your ways thus making your life better and help change the lives around you for the better. Maybe one day we can ALL GET ALONG and love ourselves and one another and make the :earth:  a more peaceful place for our children and their children.

Life is short......Lets play nice :grin:  Shall We!


Amen!


LET THE HEALING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addicted wreck! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11215794 -

You took the words right out of my mouth. :congrats:

This place is a cesspool.  :cuteshit:

The only decent places are the Cultivation and possibly Veterans lounge.  :bestbud:

Everything else has become the "OTD Lite".  :starbucks:

Peace

:cuddles:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11215895 -

How can a damn homeless person access internet:dumblol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11215957 -

my solution would be to commit suicide with a 4 gauge shotgun and start over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11221657 -

the only reasonable option for the OP is to kill himself, hes not doing anybody in this world good, so wrap those lips around a revolver and squeeze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #11223888 -

This thread sucks regardless of whether OP is a troll just because of the responses it's getting. It's easy to judge others when life has been kind to you. It's even easier to pretend like bad things don't happen to people and anyone who says otherwise is a troll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #11223932 -

Shut up you stupid faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is it safe to use heroin while on probation *drug test Anonymous 1,547 18 04/08/18 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Premature ejaculation
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,277 43 11/21/08 12:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Weed doesn't get me high
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 343 20 03/29/14 05:04 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,784 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.