Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11193078 -

this is troll. ZoE, profile says woman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11193636 -

Anybody who can't read into the obvious trollage going on here is even dumber than the OP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11195804 -

Anonymous #2 said:
he said a friends, :dumblol: read the thread.



It doesn't matter, I can tell a troll when I see one, if a legit homeless person came here I wouldn't be prejudice of them. Some people like me are actually intelligent and can tell the difference from monitoring human psychology, if you feed the troll.. You are just a tool and have ZERO intelligence and too fried I'm guessing, GG.

Edited by Anonymous (10/06/09 06:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11196975 -

Well some people are to ill, and "right in their own sick minds"  to get help for themselves and sometimes reading their own stories gives them some kind of clarity.

If the shoe fits, put the fucker on and walk around in it.

If the truth hurts, grow up, man up and deal with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11196998 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Well some people are to ill, and "right in their own sick minds"  to get help for themselves and sometimes reading their own stories gives them some kind of clarity.

If the shoe fits, put the fucker on and walk around in it.

If the truth hurts, grow up, man up and deal with it.





STFU ZoE i know its you. I'm magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11197151 -

:voodoo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11197239 -

If anyone fucking jokes about having such problems they should be banned from this forum, if not the shroomery entirely. Being this ill is very serious, and "pretending" to need help for such things is unthinkably asinine. Do you assume people are just playing games whenever they talk about killing themselves? Don't "Please" me for giving someone the benefit of the doubt when they are in a position to cause even more harm than a simple suicide.

Edited by Anonymous (10/06/09 10:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11197416 -

This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That's the fucked up part.:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11197462 -

^ Wow.. seriously go get a life.. no one here even likes you.. just go fail somewhere else and die in a gutter with a bearded bum's herpes infected dick up your ass, no one will care, no one.. just stfu and die.. seriously.. we are not feeling sympathy, nor are we saying HAHA what a FUNNY thread, in a few days time unless this thread is bumped by a faggot (probably you) this thread will probably had been completely forgotton about, you are a NOBODY in real life, just as you are on the internet, so quit disturbing us with your failure excuse of a humor and go cut yourself vertically.. no on thinks you are funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11197609 -

Quote:
Anonymous #17 said: no on thinks you are
funny.



well I think you're funnE

damn, you hurt my, my, oh yeah, I don't have any f f f f feelings,
ssoooo. :eatadick: :fuckyou: :murder: :cruelworld:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11197626 -

you obviously do have feelings about this, otherwise you wouldn't post it.

kill yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11197715 -

O.k, for you all that are so up tight about this post, so uptight that you have to keep coming back and cussing and being all butt-hurt, I  will end this now, right on the internet.

   
     

                                :goodnight:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11198186 -

Anonymous #1 said:
O.k, for you all that are so up tight about this post, so uptight that you have to keep coming back and cussing and being all butt-hurt, I  will end this now, right on the internet.

   
     

                                :goodnight:




The OP is ZoE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11198230 -

ZoE should be banned for this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11199129 -

Shut up Urb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #11199226 -

still want to know if urb is just spice fail or irl fail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11199323 -




op
on right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11200676 -

its OK, everyone
hanky reported this thread to the mods
Urb is gonna be alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11201219 -

go shit your pants, faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help Me! I am a no good, homeless, drug addictided wreck! [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11202675 -

Anonymous #19 said:
its OK, everyone
hanky reported this thread to the mods
Urb is gonna be alright



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is it safe to use heroin while on probation *drug test Anonymous 1,547 18 04/08/18 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Premature ejaculation
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,277 43 11/21/08 12:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Weed doesn't get me high
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 343 20 03/29/14 05:04 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,784 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.