Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days!
    #11206877 -

Just incase some of you missed the Gathering Forum thread, the official 2009 PNW gathering is in 8 days, it's open for all to come as long as you mention it in the forums.  Please check out the thread:

The Official 2009 Pacific Northwest Gathering

It will be held on the 16-18th of October (this month).
It'd be great to see more people attend.  The one we had last year we had about 10 people show up, it was a great time.  Hoping we can get more this time!

Peace!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11207653 -

I'll be able to give california shroomerites rides...  I think at least i should be able to.

Edited by DRTMaverick (10/08/09 12:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11208462 -

That would be interesting, but I've never been to a gathering.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11208472 -

Where are you at ?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11208486 -

Id attend but am afraid a mason jar tea drinker might stab me :shrug:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11208491 -

Seattleish area.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11208568 -

Tea said:
Id attend but am afraid a mason jar tea drinker might stab me :shrug:




Funny thing is, last gathering we had I was the most "hippyish" person there, and I do not really even qualify.

I mean look at this,

we had a nerdy anime geek, an city slickn' hilllbilly, the token girl, the quiet guy, an the older guy.  Not a single "hippie".

So no worries there lol.

Us PNW's have class of sorts, plus everyone is very chilled.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11208613 -

i will be there if i can put some funds together.. love to get away for the weekend :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11208618 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Us PNW's have class of sorts lots of pot to keep us mellow, plus everyone is very chilled passive-aggresive.



:gethigh::thumbup:

Where is the gathering, is there a place set? Know I haven't been active for awhile, but WTH, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: slackophage]
    #11208685 -

slackophage said:
DuNeRaVeR said:
Us PNW's have class of sorts lots of pot to keep us mellow, plus everyone is very chilled passive-aggresive.








:rofl2::lol::congrats:

I have no defense to that haha.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11208731 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Tea said:
Id attend but am afraid a mason jar tea drinker might stab me :shrug:




Funny thing is, last gathering we had I was the most "hippyish" person there, and I do not really even qualify.

I mean look at this,

we had a nerdy anime geek, an city slickn' hilllbilly, the token girl, the quiet guy, an the older guy.  Not a single "hippie".

So no worries there lol.

Us PNW's have class of sorts, plus everyone is very chilled.




lol, which one was I?  I'm gonna bring anime with me.  mwahaha
And about pot... hopefully there will be some at this gathering.  lol


Gatherings are chill and mellow, we'll probably have some nature walks and everything, a good campfire and such (that axe was a wonderful thing to have last time), and this time I'm bringing something that we can grill our food over the fire with ease with.  :smile:


Also, bring some chairs, last time I sat on the ground, even after bringing extra chairs.  Extra chair is not a bad thing.  :smile:

Edited by DRTMaverick (10/08/09 03:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11208856 -

you're a bunch of assholes

when im in the pacific northwest you have a vegas meeting

now i'm right next to vegas and there's a pacific northwest meeting

what the fuck gives


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: pfxtc]
    #11208907 -

Don't worry, I'm in Reno.  :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11209106 -

In seattle here, I'll keep an eye on this thread. I hope you bump it a few times DRTMav as I hardly can plan things more than a day or two ahead, but I'm in Seattle and would love to hit up a gathering if there's one semi local..i'll bring teh kronik of course :ganja: :awedance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #11221569 -

I live in the Seattle area. totally want to check this gathering out. i cant even view the link though cause there were restriction set to access it. can someone please give me some more information???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: ShroomHunting]
    #11221589 -

If anyone's coming down from seattle, could you pick other shroomerites up?  That would be awesome to see some people from Seattle at the gathering.  It's only about 3-4 hours away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11221763 -

I need three days till I am aloud into the gathering forum, where is this taking place?


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Maverick]
    #11221791 -

If muppet turns up, please kill him!


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: Hanky]
    #11226628 -

Count me in but I dont have transportation :[ I live in vancouver.

:laugh:


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pacific Northwest gathering in 8 days! [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11226795 -

Something about meeting up with strangers around a campfire seems very awkward...probably because I'm awkward myself..


--------------------

"..and we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from the vanished past.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pacific Northwest sucks
( 1 2 3 all )
SirAustin 6,838 52 07/02/05 12:21 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* PUB NE Gathering Roll Call
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 7,571 72 03/19/05 01:11 PM
by KingOftheThing
* It Really Has Been Fun!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 2,794 50 10/12/04 11:18 PM
by oDin
* pub campfire
( 1 2 3 4 all )
notapillow 7,855 62 09/15/06 08:37 AM
by sucklesworth
* Gatherings.**UPDATED WITH PICS**
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
blissedout 5,802 103 07/26/06 11:14 AM
by carshissbymywinda
* How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided?
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 7,153 46 03/29/05 11:48 PM
by baraka
* Over 35 Shroomery gathering...
( 1 2 all )
Microcosmatrix 2,796 31 05/19/06 12:04 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* NE Gathering '06
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
KingOftheThing 8,315 144 10/06/05 12:12 AM
by jp411896

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,891 topic views. 4 members, 23 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.