Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader.
    #11155043 -

My 8 year old really wanted me to get involved so i decided to. I was filling out the form and i had to check a few boxes asking a few personal things. One of them was, "Do you use illegal drugs?" ...Really, who would check yes? Honestly i never lie about smoking pot, I'm actually really forward about it. I feel kind of like I'm being a bad person for lieing on a form for the boy scouts. Meh.

It asked if i ever have been arrested or had my license suspended. I lied again saying no i haven't. I know for a fact that 12 years is long enough for them to not see that. I have had background checks before that didn't bring it up. I got busted for possession of the evil Marijuana when i was 18.

So anyways, I'm sitting here filling out this form for an organization about honor and trust and I'm fucking lieing at every turn. Super.

I'm a horrible person? lol. It's so dumb that i have to lie about smoking a plant just to volunteer and be a scout leader for my sons troop. I wonder if i could get them to let me do a mushroom cultivation class as a craft. Inactives of course, what kind of evil person do you think i am? Mwhahahahahaha i joke.

:smileyfrog:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: Kada]
    #11155059 -

No way man, you're like a viral scout leader!

Expand their minds!!!

(not their bums)

:todcasil:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: Kada]
    #11155061 -

you sound like a republican....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: PartyMarty4000]
    #11155086 -

Um...how?

All i know is i love me some Ron Paul. :awesome:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: Kada]
    #11155099 -

Haha don't worry about it.

With the right people in charge Boy Scouts can be a really positive experience. I'm glad I spent time with them.
Just be ready to deal with kids man. As I'm sure you know a bunch of boys grouped together can be a real pain in the ass. Getting them to do shit can be hard, and shit does have to be done from time to time.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. *DELETED* [Re: jewunit]
    #11155227 -

Post deleted by blewmeanie

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11155471 -

he's gunna scare the kids trying to teach them some hippie crap, then parents are gunna snap, and next thing you know kada goes crackle pop and thats the last we see of him


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #11155492 -

im an eagle scout

in fact I used to smoke weed on boyscout trips.



--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: subject]
    #11155501 -

oh shit how cool would a boyscout "trip" be lolz, datura for all lolz


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: Kada]
    #11155536 -

Kada said:
I was filling out the form and i had to check a few boxes asking a few personal things. One of them was, "Do you use illegal drugs?"



I'm pretty sure that a question like that would be removed fairly quickly from such a form in my country. What the fuck does that shit have to do with anything? It's completely irrelevant. Fine by me if they want to check if you're a child molester, but regarding consumption patterns, I bloody well do as I please, thankyouverymuch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: koraks]
    #11155550 -

drugs are linked to child molestation type activitys in his country along with every other possible crime imaginable


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: Kada]
    #11155565 -

did they ask you if you were one of them homersexuals?


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11155583 -

UnholyChild666 said:
did they ask you if you were one of them homersexuals?



and did he give an honest answer:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (09/30/09 06:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #11155588 -

You're doing a good thing, Kada :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: memes]
    #11155625 -

I'm sure Kada convinced his son's scout squad that he's still a virgin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I guess I'm signing up to be a scout leader. [Re: Kada]
    #11155726 -

Gonna get you some little boy lovin', eh? :naughty:

I kid, I kid...


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 44 Nations in Africa signed a free trade deal Ole Field Trashe 224 5 03/23/18 04:57 AM
by LightningT
* What's your sign?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 5,919 70 03/06/23 11:12 PM
by lavod
* Can you sign this petition please?
( 1 2 3 all )
iloveraving 5,511 59 07/14/04 06:16 AM
by ummikko
* Choke - Fallout Leader trendalM 454 0 10/22/04 08:14 AM
by trendal
* fucking girl scout cookies will be the end of me
( 1 2 all )
dobinky 4,182 35 02/28/05 12:40 PM
by Sinbad
* All Pub Members Sign in
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
Ripple 28,443 444 12/10/05 05:11 AM
by gregorio
* What is your sign? PUB style!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 4,699 68 08/27/04 02:07 PM
by BigNerd
* What's your sign?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 6,203 54 12/19/19 08:55 AM
by TravlnMujichin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
433 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.