Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: KBG1977]
    #11034362 -

If it's a hardware store hybrid maybe it's sterile :shrug:

Cross pollination may be the answer though.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: Cactusdan]
    #11034381 -

Well,I'm not sure how it got here,but I've found another huge patch about two miles from my home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: KBG1977]
    #11034410 -

Oh nice!

I found a patch a mile or so from my place in FL that had fruits, last time I went there wasn't many though :sad:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: Cactusdan]
    #11034422 -

Were they the same kind as mine???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: KBG1977]
    #11034429 -

Mine look like yours but,it produces fruit. This year we didn't get many fruits.Last years we got tons of fruit.


--------------------
At this moment you should be with us, feeling like we do.


               

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: lsatrap]
    #11034438 -

Man,what's going on with mine??? I've seen these patches for several years,and they have never produced fruit.i don't think all types produce fruit though,so maybe mine is that type:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: KBG1977]
    #11034453 -

I have the Passiflora incarnata (Maypop) growing naturally in my girlfriends yard. It's actually fruiting right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passiflora_incarnata

The Maypops taste sooo good. I hear you can use them to flavor alcohol quite nicely.

I can get pics. I could get cuttings too if I knew how.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #11034495 -

Sweet man,post some pics.you can actually make passion fruit wine too!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: KBG1977]
    #11034529 -

Yeah I'll get some pics soon. I have always wondered about making a tea.. Does it have really have noticeable effects, or is it more like a placebo type thing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #11034607 -

sign me up for a cutting :smile:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: Deekay]
    #11034624 -

I made a big batch of tea from the flowers last year,and I did notice some subtle,relaxing,sedating effects.I also smoke a bit of herbs with it too:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: KBG1977]
    #11044090 -

urs looks way better than mine did, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: madsick]
    #11044801 -

Do you still have yours old Buddy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: KBG1977]
    #11049902 -

yeah its still there. mg are kinda takeing over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: madsick]
    #11050098 -

Right on!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #11050155 -

twiztidthoughts said:
Yeah I'll get some pics soon. I have always wondered about making a tea.. Does it have really have noticeable effects, or is it more like a placebo type thing?



It's definitely not a placebo. I get weak CEVs and start hearing voices and crap from eating a single fruit.  I'm not sure if I have a good variety, or if I just screwed my mind up by combining it with a big dose of LSA once.  If prepared right, passion vine can be very potent.  Tea is definitely the way to go. Smoking, it is hard to get a high enough dose.


--------------------
The Plant Mage Guild

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passion Vine!!! [Re: Horticulture]
    #11081777 -

in my opinion, eating fruit won't give you any effect !!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Power of Passion vine Mr_Gubjet 1,342 7 04/22/04 01:35 PM
by Mr_Gubjet
* Passion Flower: The new Syrian Rue Mycomancer 14,506 17 07/04/04 12:02 PM
by felixhigh
* Passiflora incarnata
( 1 2 all )
Teotzlcoatl 5,056 30 07/10/07 02:12 PM
by Teotzlcoatl
* Is this passiflora incarnata? Pr0m3theus 466 4 08/06/14 10:37 AM
by 1234go
* Passiflora Incarnata satyr 1,316 8 06/03/08 03:06 PM
by satyr
* passiflora incarnata seedlings.
( 1 2 all )
ferrel_human 3,327 37 06/11/10 06:08 AM
by KBG1977
* passiflora caerulea fruits ripening passifloracaerulea 427 4 09/09/12 08:13 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* passiflora caerulea fruit babies!
( 1 2 all )
passifloracaerulea 2,560 20 07/17/12 08:37 AM
by Urb

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,695 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.