Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Platinum]
    #11010756 -

You will not be able to see his eyes because of Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension... and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim... He will stagger and babble when questioned.  He will not respect your badge.  The Dope Fiend fears nothing.
:coaster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010924 -

i understand that doing ketamine a lot is expensive, and that it is actually addicting, not unlike pcp

besides that i have heard of one person who was addicted to it, i dont know if they where shooting it up, but what exactly is the allure of this? it seems like it would be hard to do anything else.

what do you do to pay for all this shit that you do to yourself?


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #11010938 -

Ketamine replaced PCP in 1962
the Ketamine fade is so enlightening and euphoriK


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010957 -

Ketamine is bomb.





Gets you all stuck.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11010976 -

It's certainly one of the top 3 substances that I haven't tried but want to.
Something like DMT, Ketamine, Mescaline


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Frost]
    #11011165 -

How do you not have bladder problems yet lol? I loooved k but I only got 1 gram and that's all I'll be able to get for a loong time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Frost]
    #11011228 -

Frost said:
It's certainly one of the top 3 substances that I haven't tried but want to.
Something like DMT, Ketamine, Mescaline



Well you're in luck because those are 3 of the easiest drugs to get!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: FractalDust]
    #11011276 -

I havent done K too much. I built a tolerance to it quickly after a week.

It was so weird. I remember walking out of the bathroom after doing some lines. I went to take a step and the whole room seemed to jump back, then come back forward as I stepped down. I think I took a like 2ft step and ate shit on the corner of the bed. K is so weird.

Damn you coaster and your copious amounts of drugs.

Edited by TTT (09/06/09 07:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11011338 -

commas, periods, and proper grammar, are you friends coaster.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11058163 -

Ms Kitty Ketamine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I sPiRaLeD InTo a KhoLe
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,776 32 03/25/09 05:11 PM
by dwtk
* some1 who can help me Herbal_Smokey 964 16 01/21/05 12:34 AM
by cisole
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,454 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* Weird 60's stereo gear! What is this thing? *PICS NOW* trendalM 2,697 17 10/20/03 05:04 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* post ur art!!!! notapillow 1,316 15 11/25/03 08:18 PM
by Zero7a1
* how do you say "fuck it" teardrop 1,689 11 12/03/02 05:47 PM
by Ripple
* going fucking crazy! Grav 1,243 6 02/09/03 06:32 AM
by ODhaze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,158 topic views. 12 members, 31 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.