Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird
    #11010157 -

Only twice was i in the middle of slammin k when a new person walks in
the other nit that happened and i had no fucking clue wut to do rofl
the worst part is that k fux with ur vision to the extreme so i couldnt
even make out his face i could only rly see a sillouette
the only thing i said was when he asked if i smoked and i said of course cuz that was jus a natural response
but if he asked anything else i wouldnt of been able to answer lol
it was so fucking difficult figuring out how to hit the bong
then when i blew out the smoke it looked so fucking glorious
but its sooooooooo weird like i couldnt tell if he was on anything or it was jus me
but i new he didnt no i was on k since he was against his room8 doin it
but ya its so fuckin strangeeeee im glad he was chill tho and didnt ruin the trip



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010168 -

Was it weird seeing is face clearly for the first time when you re-emerged from the hole?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010171 -

Maybe you should chill a little on the ketamine.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010178 -

:lol:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #11010183 -

k sounds fun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #11010190 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11010199 -

How do you not have a massive tolerance?

I do a bunch of K over a weekend and it won't work for a month afterwords.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010205 -

Was the needle still stuck in your arm when you were hittin the bong? That would be epic. :rotfl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Tranquil Toad]
    #11010210 -

Tranquil Toad said:
Was it weird seeing is face clearly for the first time when you re-emerged from the hole?



he went up 2 his room after givin me that hit and i never saw him again lol
but his room8 i was with looked totally diff when i was holin and i didnt recognize her
but then later she looked hella familiar its so fucking nuts
ketamine is so fucking insanely the best shit on the planet


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010235 -

Coaster said:
Tranquil Toad said:
Was it weird seeing is face clearly for the first time when you re-emerged from the hole?



he went up 2 his room after givin me that hit and i never saw him again lol
but his room8 i was with looked totally diff when i was holin and i didnt recognize her
but then later she looked hella familiar its so fucking nuts
mescaline is so fucking insanely the best shit on the planet




Fixed :hehehe:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: FractalDust]
    #11010254 -

FractalDust said:
Was the needle still stuck in your arm when you were hittin the bong? That would be epic. :rotfl:



he was like fiddlin wit his keys at da door so we had time 2 stash da spikes lol  :voila:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird *DELETED* [Re: Coaster]
    #11010408 -

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Greendreams]
    #11010432 -

k


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11010434 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010453 -

Coaster said:




The name of a respectable cereal forever tarnished by its association with a street drug :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Tranquil Toad]
    #11010463 -









--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Coaster]
    #11010495 -

lol
coaster is this what you are doing most of your time?

Edited by clemens (09/06/09 04:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: clemens]
    #11010534 -

you ever heard that khole song by nofx? its funny. :rockon:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Seeker_22]
    #11010550 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meeting some1 while ur in a khole is so fucking weird [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #11010644 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Maybe you should chill a little on the ketamine.



:lol: You do know who Coaster is right? lol

And funny you make this thread coaster, I made a thread about this last week, I think. If I didn't, I meant to because this happened to me and it was fuckin awkward as shit. I couldn't tell if I was being weird, and talking is hard on K sometimes so I just sat there and didn't say anything the entire time. I felt awkward as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I sPiRaLeD InTo a KhoLe
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,776 32 03/25/09 05:11 PM
by dwtk
* some1 who can help me Herbal_Smokey 964 16 01/21/05 12:34 AM
by cisole
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,454 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* Weird 60's stereo gear! What is this thing? *PICS NOW* trendalM 2,697 17 10/20/03 05:04 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* post ur art!!!! notapillow 1,316 15 11/25/03 08:18 PM
by Zero7a1
* how do you say "fuck it" teardrop 1,689 11 12/03/02 05:47 PM
by Ripple
* going fucking crazy! Grav 1,243 6 02/09/03 06:32 AM
by ODhaze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,158 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 300 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.