Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: krypto2000]
    #11028649 -

If this was me I would cut my losses and make everything disappear, and deny everything. But then again if it was me I don't think I would be committing such a serious felony in a rented apartment.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: shags420]
    #11028653 -

He probably doesn't even know they are illegal.

And plus, what good what it do him turning you in? He would have one less tenant in a building he already can't fill.


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: krypto2000]
    #11028672 -

that is some serious bullshit, i would not put up with a landlord that repeatedly enters my place without notice. that's annoying and illegal.
i would stash your shit at someone's house, do some research on tenant/landlord laws and send him a letter requesting he abide by the statutes, cite the laws, then threaten legal action if he doesn't abide.
that should keep him the fuck out of your apartment. people have this fucked up notion that just because they are renting and don't "own" the property, they have no rights. that is absolutely not true, and you should make a scene.
just make sure your shit is stashed safely elsewhere, and if he's stupid enough to call the cops while in your apartment ILLEGALLY, when they show up deny everything adamantly, tell them he was there illegally, and say you will be contacting your lawyer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11028696 -

Yeah, the only reason I can think that he would turn me in is that he is against drugs. I'm not sure if it can be viewed as a liability too, I kinda doubt it, but I could see some people not wanting them around in fear that they could somehow get in trouble for a tenant growing (some people are really that worried/protective).

Like I said, I really don't know this guy well at all, but for some reason I get the vibe from him that he wouldn't care if he knew I smoked pot. I never know what to think people will feel about psychedelics though, because while they are safe the media has given them such a bad stigmatism in the past that people believe all kinds of crazy things about them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: shags420]
    #11028705 -

The awesome thing about our hobby is if you don't know what your looking at/for, you don't pay too much heed. Landlords care about money. If you were growing weed, then it would be an entirely different ballpark. The way landlords are losing their asses in this economy, I think that guy will just want your rent, or he would have taken that shit, and not left his ladder. You are good. I would just keep an eye out about your place.


--------------------
"See that girl, barefootin' along,
whistling and singing, she's a carrying on.
There's laughing in her eyes,
        dancing in her feet,
she's a neon light diamond and she can
        live on the street."
  ~ the Grateful Dead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: krypto2000]
    #11028728 -

How long ago did he see everything? He might not have noticed/cared. You feeling lucky?


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: Hendostan]
    #11028732 -

Hendostan said:
that is some serious bullshit, i would not put up with a landlord that repeatedly enters my place without notice. that's annoying and illegal.
i would stash your shit at someone's house, do some research on tenant/landlord laws and send him a letter requesting he abide by the statutes, cite the laws, then threaten legal action if he doesn't abide.
that should keep him the fuck out of your apartment. people have this fucked up notion that just because they are renting and don't "own" the property, they have no rights. that is absolutely not true, and you should make a scene.
just make sure your shit is stashed safely elsewhere, and if he's stupid enough to call the cops while in your apartment ILLEGALLY, when they show up deny everything adamantly, tell them he was there illegally, and say you will be contacting your lawyer.



Nah, I don't see a need for that. I mean I could see doing it in a certain way, but I don't want to give him a reason to dislike me, and thus provoke him to take legal action if he already does suspect me. What he did was technically illegal, but I'm pretty sure if he has reason to believe I've got illegal things in here then that's all he needs to say to the cops and that's cause enough for them to get a warrent.

I do know my rights, but up until now it's never been a problem so I felt no need to call him on it. This also does give me alot of relief to know that my landlords seen the worst I've got to hide and probably just didn't know or care (or at least I'll say so in a few days).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #11028737 -

ChiefThunderbong said:
How long ago did he see everything? He might not have noticed/cared. You feeling lucky?



It happened sometime earlier today. Not sure when because I didn't get home until I made this post pretty much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: krypto2000]
    #11028740 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11028751 -

I was actually thinking of making him some food tomorrow and trying to be nice to him or something. Didn't want it to come across as 'hey I got you this for no reason' but more so of 'hey would you like to have some of this?'. Just so I can kinda get a better feel for him.

I'm sure if he were gonna call the cops he wouldn't share a muffin with me or something yunno lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: krypto2000]
    #11028756 -

krypto2000 said:
Hendostan said:
that is some serious bullshit, i would not put up with a landlord that repeatedly enters my place without notice. that's annoying and illegal.
i would stash your shit at someone's house, do some research on tenant/landlord laws and send him a letter requesting he abide by the statutes, cite the laws, then threaten legal action if he doesn't abide.
that should keep him the fuck out of your apartment. people have this fucked up notion that just because they are renting and don't "own" the property, they have no rights. that is absolutely not true, and you should make a scene.
just make sure your shit is stashed safely elsewhere, and if he's stupid enough to call the cops while in your apartment ILLEGALLY, when they show up deny everything adamantly, tell them he was there illegally, and say you will be contacting your lawyer.



Nah, I don't see a need for that. I mean I could see doing it in a certain way, but I don't want to give him a reason to dislike me, and thus provoke him to take legal action if he already does suspect me. What he did was technically illegal, but I'm pretty sure if he has reason to believe I've got illegal things in here then that's all he needs to say to the cops and that's cause enough for them to get a warrent.

I do know my rights, but up until now it's never been a problem so I felt no need to call him on it. This also does give me alot of relief to know that my landlords seen the worst I've got to hide and probably just didn't know or care (or at least I'll say so in a few days).




well in any case, move your illegals to another locale. if the cops come and there's no evidence, then he is more in the wrong than you, so you'd be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: krypto2000]
    #11028768 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11028825 -

STASH THEM AT A CLOSE FREINDS OR RELATIVE WITH THE QUICKNESS , JUST FOR A FEW DAYS , IF NOONE COMES TO THE DOOR  THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY COOL, AND MAKE SURE NOONE SUSPICIOUS IS AROUND WHEN YOU MOVE THEM.. aND BUY YOU'RE LANDLORD A GIFT.  PS- COULD BE ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE FOR THE MAN BECAUSE LIKE SOMEONE SAID HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN 24 HRS NOTICE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN YOU'RE LEASE ,i HAD A LANDLORD WHO PROMISED TO RETURN MY SECURITY DEPOSIT WHEN i MOVED OUT , THEN , A WEEK BEFORE HE SAID HE COULD'NT AFFORD IT, WE HAD IT OUT BIG TIME AND THEN HE PROMISED IF i WAS OUT BY THAT WEEK HE'D RETURN IT (JUST TO GET ME OUT AND KEEP THE $) SO i WAS ALL OUT 2 DAYS EARLY AND LEFT SOME BABY WEED PLANTS WITHN LIGHT ON THEM , HE CALLED ME AND THRREATNED ME TO GET LOST SOMEWHERE CAUSE HE HAS MY LITTLE PROJECT, MY G- FRIEND AT THE TIME HAD A COUPLE PAIRS OF JEANS STILL THERE . i TOLD HERE TO JUST LET THEM GO , SHE DID NOT, SHE CURSED HIM OUT AND SAID SHE WAS COMING FOR HER JEANS TO MY FRIGHT,AND HE REPLIED W/ I AM CALLING THE COPS , BY THE TIME SHE GOT THERE THERE WERE COPS SEARCHING EVERYWHERE IN PATROL CARS AND FOLLOWED HER , BUT SEEN i WAS NOT W/HER. LONG STORY SHORT , THROWN OUT CAUSE THE LAND LORD 1) LET THE POLICE IN WHEN HE WAS'NT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE,ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SREIZURE, 2) aLL MY BELONGINGS WHERE GONE AND HE HAD A MOTIVE BY RIPPING US OFF FOR 1300.00 AND COULD HAVE JUST AS WELL BEEN HIM SETTING US UP IN THEIR EYES,. i MEAN AT FIRST THE POLICE WANTED ME TO COME IN 4 QUESTIONING OF COURSE , BUT I DINO SUCH THING ,KNOWING THIS WHOLE ORDEAL WAS ILLEGALLY DONE. THEY KEPT THE PLANTS AND SAID THEY WERE GOING TO TRY TO FINGERPRINT THE FLATS. NOTHING PIGS. sorry about the fuckin caps ,forgot to turn them off.!!!!!!!!


--------------------
Anything posted in this thread is just some well thought out bull-shit,which is completely for entertainment purposes only.
                                     
                                      AMU      "Q&A's  Thread"


INGENIOUS MONO TUB LINER

Edited by 99BOOMERMAN (09/09/09 05:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11028828 -

what's the frequency, kenneth?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: krypto2000]
    #11028833 -

krypto2000 said:
I was actually thinking of making him some food tomorrow and trying to be nice to him or something. Didn't want it to come across as 'hey I got you this for no reason' but more so of 'hey would you like to have some of this?'. Just so I can kinda get a better feel for him.

I'm sure if he were gonna call the cops he wouldn't share a muffin with me or something yunno lol.



good idea :thumbup:

let us know how it goes


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: 99BOOMERMAN]
    #11028848 -

I think you're fine, but you never know.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Edited by gzuf (09/09/09 05:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: shags420]
    #11029129 -

shags420 said:
landlords and maintenance men see weed bags, pipes, bongs, roaches, etc. all day long. very few are going to care that they are in the house. mushroom grows are weird looking and I don't think that most people would know what they were looking at without big open mushrooms sticking out from the substrate. If the police were going to come they would have probably been there already. I think your fine but if you have another SAFE place to put them you should.



This


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: shags420]
    #11029196 -

If police come, say nothing.

And watch this if you dont want to believe me:



--------------------
"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Everything in moderation... Including moderation...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: krypto2000]
    #11030050 -

Do the logical thing and KILL HIM!

But really doesn't seem like a big deal.  I mean who knows he could have just not noticed them or not know what they where.  I mean sure everyone's probably heard about shrooms, but believe it or not, some people have NO idea that you can grow them yourself in the comforts of your own home.

IMO, if he noticed and cared he defiantly would have left you a note.  Or he would have just waited for you to come home.  Or give you a call.

I think you're safe dude.


--------------------
:peace::awebig::aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could I get in trouble for this? Landlord saw my mushies (I assume) [Re: Meepity]
    #11030983 -

Ok, ok, I guess jokes are ok now :tongue2:. I'm about to go move all my shit and go buy some muffin mix :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Letters Sent To Landlords sakura 1,089 4 03/24/04 03:42 AM
by daba
* My landlord asked if i smoke pot!!
( 1 2 all )
four20snakeman 4,764 24 04/22/05 02:42 AM
by Merkin
* Mario likes mushies Murex 1,492 12 11/21/02 12:58 PM
by NinjaPimp
* What are your hobbies?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
freddurgan 5,084 60 03/24/04 04:30 PM
by filthysock
* what are you listening to?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Wiener 5,733 81 11/05/03 01:04 AM
by W1ll1ams11
* mushie RespectTheFungus 461 6 08/09/03 08:31 PM
by Ole Field Trashe
* *DELETED* Earth_Droid 960 7 01/26/03 10:40 AM
by Papaver
* the darknet
( 1 2 3 all )
The Stormbringer 1,973 44 03/30/18 02:12 AM
by tdubz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,531 topic views. 2 members, 67 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.