Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: my ignore list [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11025577 -

I wish I was on somebodies nignore list. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11025583 -

Just be an asshole like everyone else. Works for me. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11025588 -

I have no one on mine, I don't see the point. Plus if all the mods just ignored certain people.. :uhoh:

And no one can ignore me bwaaha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11025591 -

tyrannicalrex said:
I have been ignored recently by 44 people for simply posting these pics in my sig and avatar.



I think some of the people that have me on ignore have been banned,so I still have 44.I also think that some people may have forgotten.I did not ignore anyone until about 3 weeks ago and no one ignored me until I posted this pic.:confused:  Very,strange indeed.

ignored:jeffersondavislee

I never ignore anyone because I like the difference of opinions,and the fun of it.If I ignore the person I just do not reply.Anyone want to spread the word that my cock is back in my pants?  LOL :grin:  (for now,muwaaahhaaahhaaa!)



wow! I really can't understand why you got ignored for that post :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Shroomism]
    #11025595 -

Shroomism said:
I have no one on mine, I don't see the point. Plus if all the mods just ignored certain people.. :uhoh:

And no one can ignore me bwaaha




i think it should be against the rules for mods to ignore people because it prevents them from doing their job.Just the same ass ignoring mods is. Like you said if all the pub mods found a member annoying and ignored him what would stop the guy from being a repetitive douche in the pub. Even if jsut a few of the regular mods in the pub did, that person could get away with a lot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Shroomism]
    #11025597 -



--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11025616 -

batheinthefountain said:
tyrannicalrex said:
I have been ignored recently by 44 people for simply posting these pics in my sig and avatar.



I think some of the people that have me on ignore have been banned,so I still have 44.I also think that some people may have forgotten.I did not ignore anyone until about 3 weeks ago and no one ignored me until I posted this pic.:confused:  Very,strange indeed.

ignored:jeffersondavislee

I never ignore anyone because I like the difference of opinions,and the fun of it.If I ignore the person I just do not reply.Anyone want to spread the word that my cock is back in my pants?  LOL :grin:  (for now,muwaaahhaaahhaaa!)



wow! I really can't understand why you got ignored for that post :rolleyes:




It wasn't a post it was in his signature like he said. The only people who were bothered by it were all homophobes afraid of getting a boner when looking at a picture of a dick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11025618 -

Dude you read my mind


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11025972 -

batheinthefountain said:
tyrannicalrex said:
I have been ignored recently by 44 people for simply posting these pics in my sig and avatar.



I think some of the people that have me on ignore have been banned,so I still have 44.I also think that some people may have forgotten.I did not ignore anyone until about 3 weeks ago and no one ignored me until I posted this pic.:confused:  Very,strange indeed.

ignored:jeffersondavislee

I never ignore anyone because I like the difference of opinions,and the fun of it.If I ignore the person I just do not reply.Anyone want to spread the word that my cock is back in my pants?  LOL :grin:  (for now,muwaaahhaaahhaaa!)



wow! I really can't understand why you got ignored for that post :rolleyes:



:rolleyes: to your :rolleyes:



DeathCompany said:
batheinthefountain said:
tyrannicalrex said:
I have been ignored recently by 44 people for simply posting these pics in my sig and avatar.



I think some of the people that have me on ignore have been banned,so I still have 44.I also think that some people may have forgotten.I did not ignore anyone until about 3 weeks ago and no one ignored me until I posted this pic.:confused:  Very,strange indeed.

ignored:jeffersondavislee

I never ignore anyone because I like the difference of opinions,and the fun of it.If I ignore the person I just do not reply.Anyone want to spread the word that my cock is back in my pants?  LOL :grin:  (for now,muwaaahhaaahhaaa!)



wow! I really can't understand why you got ignored for that post :rolleyes:




It wasn't a post it was in his signature like he said. The only people who were bothered by it were all homophobes afraid of getting a boner when looking at a picture of a dick.



:thumbup::thumbup: Thank you!


HA! I got it in twice this time. hehehehe:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11026058 -

I feel honored to be on the OP's ignore list.

:rockon:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11026062 -

I can only figure out one person who has me on ignore :sad: I'm so curious to know:hamsterdance:


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11026095 -

lol

What's up, Kimbo? How's life? I just wanted to drop in and say hello and derail the thread for a minute. I hope all's well with you, man.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11026264 -

Holy Crap! I just got ignored by one more,probably because of the pics!!!  LOL fuckin'A! :confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11026273 -

As long as you dont have some Goatse infected shit on there it doesnt get to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11026285 -

LOL I know,I just don't get it.:confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11026394 -

Your ignore list 

Lightningfractal Remove entry 
FOM Remove entry 
feelfunny Remove entry 
feelingfunny Remove entry 
UFOz8MyGoat Remove entry 
dpga Remove entry 
Wolfgang Remove entry 
shadyy Remove entry 
cherokee Remove entry 
Fiftyfour Remove entry 
Urb Remove entry 
0xy Remove entry 
Learyfan Remove entry 
King Koopa




I have 9 people ignoring me, kinda curious as to whom.  Clearly retards though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #11026411 -

Hey man!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: blissedout]
    #11026466 -

Whuts up, dude?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #11026526 -

Nothing at all. Sitting at the library, looking online for jobs. This shit sucks.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: blissedout]
    #11027103 -

searching for jobs online is horribly depressing if you're looking on craigslist.  Around here at least, half of it is spam and the other half you find something that was put up an hour ago and by the time you get to the place the position is filled.

but things are well with me.  I did in fact find a job on craigslist, and they're super relaxed about me being late, which suits me perfectly because i'm late every day.  that has always really fucked up my jobs in the past and made it very stressful for me to work because i just can't get up on my own in the morning.  this morning my alarm clocks went off for half an hour before my brother came in to turn them off, and i still fell back asleep!.  I'm really enjoying this place and testing my threshold for 50 hour weeks.

I'm getting in bicycles a bit, mostly inspired by moth.  learning about the different parts and how to take them apart and tune them and all that.

I'm getting heavily into drawing and art in general, since i've finally given up on finding a music scene i like up here.

making some friends for the first time in years.  Seeing ani regularly.

I dunno i guess i would have to say i'm pretty happy.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whos on your ignore list!? :D
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MushroomFriend 8,633 130 03/07/23 07:25 PM
by koods
* Ignorance is not bliss its daft... mikeyboy 616 3 04/14/05 09:54 AM
by Help on the Way
* I hate ignorant people
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 3,087 24 01/16/05 01:13 PM
by drowneduck
* Ignore this thread. OneWhoHasSeen 797 10 03/15/06 09:18 PM
by gdman
* no thats ignorant..ur ignorant hellobluesky 585 3 04/26/04 03:18 PM
by hellobluesky
* Post your friends list omgosh!!1
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,709 21 11/29/05 02:05 AM
by Todcasil
* List your favorite related books Limelight 2,059 18 04/13/05 07:46 PM
by Beentothere
* Can I post a Free iPod List? QbanMoJo 573 2 10/26/04 02:09 PM
by QbanMoJo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,206 topic views. 4 members, 67 guests and 358 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.