Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
passion flower
    #11025423 -

I'm finding these all over the place near me. Is this the good kind? I hear some kinds just give you a headache. I checked the pics at erowid and can't find one that exactly matches it.. I suck at identifying things. Where else could I go to get it ID'd?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: passion flower [Re: breakfast]
    #11025524 -

Does the vine plant bear fruit? post a picture of the leaves, but those look like the correct type of flowers, here in hawaii different species grow everywhere and a lot of them work for tea and such.


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: passion flower [Re: themostpurple]
    #11025530 -

this is better suited here: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/23
but what part of the world are you located?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: passion flower [Re: chieftoker]
    #11025549 -

Don't those have cyanide in them ?

Read up, make sure, I think you just need to bring the pH over 7 to destroy it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: passion flower [Re: Rustifer]
    #11025946 -

Here is a pic I thought I fucked up, but leaves are in focus:

Also that big fucker on the flower was dive bombing me. Dick!

I'm in Memphis, TN area, and I do believe I saw fruits. Looked kind of like small green tomatoes.

Didn't think about posting in the other forum, if a mod wanted to move this, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. Thanks guys. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smoking Passion Flower Nuggetpouch 34,202 14 10/02/09 08:21 PM
by Pandorok
* Am I the Only One Who Uses Passion Flower Instead of Cannabis?
( 1 2 3 all )
MarkostheGnostic 49,507 53 10/23/15 02:34 PM
by alexmir
* My passion flowers have all wilted away. pantsboy 1,127 2 08/29/06 07:14 PM
by Simisu
* *Live* Grateful Dead Music In Memphis, Tenn. joe666 488 0 04/19/05 06:56 PM
by joe666
* Ever heard of memphis car audio?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomyMcPot 3,528 36 07/15/04 08:51 PM
by felix
* widespreadpanic-don't go!
( 1 2 all )
Knoa6 3,402 38 09/24/07 11:47 AM
by biospun
* Contraband - All The Way From Memphis Snaggletooth 606 5 06/16/06 09:40 PM
by Snaggletooth
* The Passion of Christ boO 2,444 19 03/01/04 09:09 AM
by debianlinux

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
583 topic views. 4 members, 55 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.